Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 27-08-2015, 07:53 AM
Knower
Watching or Reading too much paranormal attract ghosts/entities?

I've always been fascinated by reading about true demonic hauntings or watching those shows. Now, can they make one more susceptible to getting an attachment themselves?

i have noticed since I've changed to watching and listening to heavenly possibilities my entire outlook has changed. Im much more positive, loving, and have a stronger intuition. What are your thoughts?

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 27-08-2015, 11:00 AM
Master
They watch what you spiritually believe in and mold/nudge you in that (their) direction.

Example: You have added 1111 to your alias.

A demon/spirit that is mathematically biased will now start giving you numerological codes like waking up at 11:11 PM at night.

Once they are happy that you have moved away from Jesus Christ to them, they will give you more codes from the spiritual numbers database that 75 million people get blasted with everyday.
Old 27-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Master

If one keeps feeding certain thoughts and longings, it will manifest one day in one's reality.
They say that one creates one's own reality.

The Buddha said:
All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
I agree with him.
Old 27-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Master

Ones memtal energy could attract ghosts , it could also create thought forums .
Old 27-08-2015, 04:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
They watch what you spiritually believe in and mold/nudge you in that (their) direction.

A demon/spirit that is mathematically biased will now start giving you numerological codes like waking up at 11:11 PM at night.

Once they are happy that you have moved away from Jesus Christ to them, they will give you more codes from the spiritual numbers database that 75 million people get blasted with everyday.

Thank you all for such great feedback! I wanted to say, Tristan, that this reallly hit me as I have seen 1111 everywhere and have always associated it with positive, but now that I think about it, I feel I've been duped. Thankyou so much for bringing this to my attention!

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 27-08-2015, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
Tristan, that this reallly hit me as I have seen 1111 everywhere and have always associated it with positive, but now that I think about it, I feel I've been duped. Thankyou so much for bringing this to my attention!
Np.

Feel free to ask any questions because i still get these irritating codes everyday as well.

Its a fine line to walk so watch your back. You just need to know what or who is giving you these codes. Then just take note of their existence. Try not to construct your life around them.
Old 28-08-2015, 02:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran

I have to agree with this Tristran, it makes very good sense!! I've moved away from what numbers mean, angel numbers and such but over the last few months I moved back into them, and I am often woken up at 4:29 on the dot! It has become rather annoying, and very troubling and now I understand why its troubling. But now that I'm aware of it I'm going to stop it.

4:29 is only 1 of the many numbers I continuously see. From now on I'm not going to give it any recognition.

Nothing is going to make me waiver from Jesus Christ!!

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 30-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Knower
I'm not sure about reading and viewing that kind of content attracts them, but our emotions can empower them. But if you acknowledge their presence, they will be attracted to you. Either that or in instances of some cases, they will think that you can help them out of their predicament or protect them.

If you practice something like Wicca with little or no expertise, then you are in big trouble, as something like that can create portals that can let spirits enter or exit our plane of existence at any time, which not all of them are going to be positive. Moral of the Story: Be careful what you mess around with.
Old 04-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
I've always been fascinated by reading about true demonic hauntings or watching those shows. Now, can they make one more susceptible to getting an attachment themselves?

i have noticed since I've changed to watching and listening to heavenly possibilities my entire outlook has changed. Im much more positive, loving, and have a stronger intuition. What are your thoughts?

kvsouth1111 - I feel the mind is a very powerful entity in and of itself and what the mind focuses on can often become the center of ones attention. Manifestation of experiences experienced then by the mind can become ones new reality. I once was engrossed in a book called "Demons in the World Today" and the more I became fixated on what I read, the more paranoid I became of evil and the more paranormal type activity picked up in my house (won't go into detail about that because I've talked at length on this area of the forum about my very old haunted house). I digress. When I threw the book out and started focusing my attention on lighter, positive subject matter, my outlook changed and so did the experiences I had. I now avoid dark subject matter in books and movies that exploit people's fears.
Old 07-09-2015, 04:54 PM
Administrator
Hello

We have to remember that anything we read or watch has something for us to take from it. Even if we feel that its "Trash" we might well find that without even realizing it there was something there even at times one word that resonates with us and give us something.

Books and TV are meant to "sell you a product" when you can remember that then you can look past what is maybe negative and find a bit of positive.

While I do not maybe agree with some of the levels of "Fear" the books and TV shows put out there I do embrace that they have opened a once very closed off door to the Paranormal World that so many of us once had to hide in. We can now step more from the shadows and be seen.

Lynn