Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 11-07-2015, 07:29 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
You absolutely have the right to talk about it, and i do respect that, in fact I find it fascinating in a way to attempt to wrap my head around it, and I'm not saying you're wrong either. I just don't quite understand what you're saying, and if I did the question for me is so what then am i to do with this information?

My only point of contention had to do with synchronicity, and my take on it in many respects may be off base for all i know. But what i do know is what you described about the fire cracker and the fence is unequivocally, without question, straight up synchronicity. It is a particular obsession of mine, and a subject that I make an effort not to obsess over at the same time. And usually something a person has to see to believe, often more than once or emphatically and clearly enough before they will accept it.

And they're great fun alot of the time from where i sit, a little unexpected burst of magical essence, maybe having to do in some way with psychic wire crossings as much as anything, but i digress. There's a subforum here for it if you were interested in knowing more so I won't blather on.

Btw to the subject at hand, I've probably had more ufo sightings in the shortest period of time than i remember this passed year or two. I use the term loosely, basically things cruising in the air which i could not rationally explain away as something normal or mundane to any acceptable degree. Then again none were anything too amazing, very fleeting and brief which is how i prefer them to be at this point.

Last one was like a shooting star but way bigger and misty-ish that shot across the sky right directly up & in front of me from what seemed like a relatively close distance (And I think maybe in front of some clouds too, can't recall). I actually made a 'whoah' noise unconsciously which i've never done before b/c it startled me. Usually I'll talk to them in my head or quietly under my breath at the most. It wasn't a shooting star, not like any I've seen, but hey maybe some oddball atmospheric anomaly that science hasn't been able to formulate a theory for yet, although i got the impression perhaps it was an intentional thing to get my attention or else something i was in some way 'meant' to see. Maybe that's merely an imaginative projection of mine on some level but it was cool to witness in any event. Actually the second "misty" shooting star type thing I've seen in the sky.

If any of us care to review the UFO condition, it is obvious from ancient literature that the UFO was witnessed in ancient times also. That the UFO condition in modern times was rarely seen, to then gain a huge influx of UFO's.

The only condition that has changed on Earth is science...converting of the stone/matter which belongs to radiation changes. Radiation comes from out of space....our atmosphere by evolution has changed/cooled.

If you do conversions of stone it is obvious that it alters the atmosphere, as we are all seeing.

If you alter the atmosphere you then also alter what is naturally existing in the atmospheric condition....animal life...human life, both of which have been attacked by the UFO condition via reports.

So we need to ask ourselves what happened in ancient times to cause the UFO manifestation and the only answer is the observation of GIZA/PYRAMID/BOOK OF THE DEAD/STONE CONVERSIONS and why the UFO is witnessed/photographed hovering above GIZA.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
So we need to ask ourselves what happened in ancient times to cause the UFO manifestation and the only answer is the observation of GIZA/PYRAMID/BOOK OF THE DEAD/STONE CONVERSIONS and why the UFO is witnessed/photographed hovering above GIZA.

when I was presented with this through a TV show last night I was like ok so they were here, that seems a reasonable conclusion based on the presented facts.... but then I was wondering, why did they leave?
Old 13-07-2015, 02:43 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
when I was presented with this through a TV show last night I was like ok so they were here, that seems a reasonable conclusion based on the presented facts.... but then I was wondering, why did they leave?

The UFO leaves because the atmosphere that is protecting Planet Earth's fusion forces it to leave....otherwise Planet Earth will turn into dust.....just like what happened to her as she was being transmuted from her higher crystalline state.

This is the reason why so much sand/dust lays upon the face of stone itself, when stone was attacked by star radiation from the exploded first Sun.

As Scientists are converting a fusion of crystal in matter, crystal sends signals as a communion to other crystals. The crystal fusion inside of the stone is also transmuting, without Scientific awareness. The awareness is demonstrated as UFO light sound body release.

As the crystal fusion is burning, oxygen in the ICE melts, replacing the oxygen being burnt out of the atmosphere by the increased radiation caused by the crystal conversions.

If the oxygen was not being replaced by ICE melt, we would all start to get incinerated...self combusted. The evidence is human self combustion that has occurred...when the ICE melt could not replace the stream of oxygen back into the natural ground state mass to have protected these human lives.

I know this by spiritual evidence and personal near incineration as witness.

ICE melting therefore causes the star radiation increased signal, trying to turn Earth stone into dust/sand is then blocked out by the flowing ICE melting release of oxygen, forcing the star radiation UFO signal to be disconnected. If not, just like in the India episode, the UFO would fall into Earth and nuke her.

Ancient evidence of the star radiation UFO attack was an observation that actual SAND was being converted into sheets of glass by the radiation attack. This is why biblical evidence studied all phenomena reported to make a spiritual decision regarding conversion of stone's matter and life continuance on Planet Earth.

All ancient evidence demonstrates this witness has happened to us before, which is why spiritual law forbade any form of stone converting relating to "dead spirits". Dead spirits seen floating around in the star systems is the very reason these documents state a fact of evil.