Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 15-01-2015, 07:47 AM
Suspended
If you read the literature there are some disturbing cases. Generally, the abductions/experiments are said to have been carried out by greys. Some say that they are a lower species of alien on a vibrational scale. I would speculate that down the ages in myth and legend we have called these type of beings goblins. The taller, fairer aliens being known as elves and so on. I remember reading Julian May's Golden Torc which encapsulates a lot of what may be going on.

For an in-depth, factual study Whitley Strieber's Communion was a great book (better than the film). He has also written several other books on the subject.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:35 AM
pgrundy

Smile

I think abductions are theater and that they take place in a twilight space between wakefulness and dreaming.

This state of being is real, it's not psychological, and there are beings who can access it at will. Human beings can learn to dream lucidly, with full awareness, but the creatures we currently think of as the Grays are much more adept than the best lucid dreamer, They can also dance around our waking awareness unseen. revealing themselves only when they choose.

Why the bizarre content of the typical abduction scenario? Abductions tap into intense fear, feelings of helplessness, and sexuality--all very primal human emotions and sensations. An abduction is an initiation experience. The abductee must push past fear and determine his or her own beliefs. There is real danger in the task but if completed successfully it's like becoming a spiritual adult.

Just my two cents.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Experiencer

Some of the abductions don't seem to be too friendly. On the contrary, many are frightening.

First, the abduction is against your will. Then, the alien, impregnated you, any means would be unwanted, then, somewhere during the development of the embryo, the alien takes the fetus out of you before term?

Granted, the purpose of this may be beneficial for us in the long run, that's possible. Would be hard for us to understand this, but, possible.

However, does this still give them the right to do so?

How is this friendly? On the contrary, we put people in prison for doing this. It's called rape and kidnapping. But, somehow it's ok if an alien does it?
Old 08-02-2015, 04:16 PM
pgrundy

I don't think it's friendly. It's not anything we would even understand rationally. I think they are from right here on Earth, and they watch us, and they try to control us by staging these scenes, kind of like seeding a mythology by taking a few and freaking those few out and watching what happens.

In a very fundamental sense we have no clue what their motives are.
Old 08-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Master
The Draconians (lizards) are a dying race. They evolved too fast.

One way they survive is too feed off misery which is why they (the elite) create so many wars.

Quite often if a draco goes AWOL from its underground base you will get a small town suffering from a rise in suicides.

What the draco does is create a relationship, plays with the persons mind. Then when the person goes home and commits suicide, the draco then absorbs the trauma (via remote viewing) experienced by its victim.

They are omnivores and feed off human flesh which is why so many children go missing.
Old 12-02-2015, 01:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Evolution of a highly intelligent species requires an energy demanding brain and high nutritional energy intake available only to a predator type critter on top of the food chain. Just because an alien life form has acquired masterful technology to star trek is no assurance it will be benevolent or spiritual. Most likely it might be resource foraging and would have the ability to take whatever it might need. If we survive ourselves and get to other worlds we will do the same thing. With our display of power we must appear to be godlike to a cow but surprise we eat the cow. Everywhere we set foot we have plundered.
Playing the devils advocate here. Personally I am hopeful that any alien power we encounter will be benevolent. But then again how likely is it that an advanced race of beings would expend effort and resource to travel between stars just to be benevolent? The economics of the venture would probably require some material reward
Old 14-02-2015, 07:51 AM
Master
I've not really been abducted. So not sure if it fits here in this thread or not.

I have been projected or something onto a ship a few times. it's been for some sort of proceedure to help my spiritual development and soul evolution.

I've seen only 2 really. 1 is a sirius woman. I just know since once for some reason I blurted out, "you're sirius type and she said so soul has shared that with you and what a relief it is to be working with someone who is at least half aware. most she works with are usually scared, asking what she is and what sort of monster is she.

Sometimes one of my more recent guides is there with me. He always looks somewhat like an anthro orca type of being. Though I'm never human there. guess it's an astral, etheric, or some other projection. Not sure, never thought to ask. I've never felt fear at all in any of my experiences there. I somehow know the procedures are to help with my soul, spiritual development, to make certain parts of it faster and or easier.
Old 18-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Suspended

Quote:
but the creatures we currently think of as the Grays are much more adept than the best lucid dreamer

l don't believe that. lf these 'greys' exist then they sound like very low astral types to me. Yes, they will have stronger psychic abilities than most ordinary ppl, but they are nowhere near as powerful as an advanced Spiritual person or Highly trained occultist. l believe these beings are operating (there probably are physical aliens who are abducting ppl too, with the co-operation of the military as well) on a plane (etheric more than astral) very close to the physical. Also, l think there is a lot of shape-shifting going on, and most of what ppl think is aliens is actually some other type of entity - entities like Djinn or other beings that inhabit these etheric regions. Some researchers are coming to this conclusion now. These deceptive enitities have been written about for thousands of years in the ancient texts. Djinn are adept at shapeshifting, apparently.

Quote:
I have been projected or something onto a ship a few times. it's been for some sort of proceedure to help my spiritual development and soul evolution.

I've seen only 2 really. 1 is a sirius woman. I just know since once for some reason I blurted out, "you're sirius type and she said so soul has shared that with you and what a relief it is to be working with someone who is at least half aware. most she works with are usually scared, asking what she is and what sort of monster is she.

Sometimes one of my more recent guides is there with me. He always looks somewhat like an anthro orca type of being. Though I'm never human there. guess it's an astral, etheric, or some other projection. Not sure, never thought to ask. I've never felt fear at all in any of my experiences there. I somehow know the procedures are to help with my soul, spiritual development, to make certain parts of it faster and or easier.

Kulstor, your experience might be genuine, but if these beings are indeed false, they will tell you anything, and they can make you see anything. You have to be very Spiritually advanced to see their True nature.
Old 18-02-2015, 11:35 PM
Suspended

they abduct us to steal our damn socks and shoelaces! damned aliens.
Old 19-02-2015, 10:44 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
they abduct us to steal our damn socks and shoelaces! damned aliens.

Thanks adamm this was way more helpful than some of the recent posts here. That way we can have at least a laugh :)