Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 27-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrundy
We assume these were objects and specifically craft because we ourselves use craft and we fear craft constructed by enemies, but my point is, we don't know they are craft. They could be holograms. They could be creatures with a capacity for camouflage. They could be projections.
In the video I watched (sorry I can't remember the title) the military officer walked around it.
Quote:
The point is we don't know. It is hard for us to tolerate extended periods of not knowing, so we prematurely nail things down.

I know, you are right about that. Maybe there are experts who are more familiar with the details of the literature.
Old 28-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Master
Goes back to the question of, "What is Real?"

However, as I cited above, there is indicated in the reports, both solid, non biological Craft, as well as possible biological Craft.

The Rendelsham, England event is another example, wherein the military officer also touched the craft.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 02-08-2014, 10:54 AM
Master
In Arizona, in "The Fire in the Sky" incident, as one example, it was inferred that the craft was of some biolgical nature.

Synchrioshiously... these webpages were found after posting the above, prior. Which involves manipulation of dna and genetic materials.

http://www.dvice.com/2014-5-8/scientists-engineer-mutant-dna-living-creatures

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 02-08-2014, 01:39 PM
pgrundy

One thing that fascinates me is how we imagine a thing, and soon we see it in the world or we invent it. Often the process is described as the exact inverse but that is not accurate in every case.

Few scientists fess up to this. Einstein did. A few others.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Master
Well, I prefer, P.G., to accept the realization and conclusion of the illusion, regarding material reality. In time and space. "What is real?"

Meanwhile again, in science and research, we've just been breaching the above. Does this validate a "time loop" and "travel" situation involving U.F.O. craft?
Can't really say, can we. But, certainly seems that the characteristics of U.F.O's are transcendant.

Old 04-08-2014, 02:07 AM
pgrundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, I prefer, P.G., to accept the realization and conclusion of the illusion, regarding material reality. In time and space. "What is real?"

Meanwhile again, in science and research, we've just been breaching the above. Does this validate a "time loop" and "travel" situation involving U.F.O. craft?
Can't really say, can we. But, certainly seems that the characteristics of U.F.O's are transcendant.

Or coyote-like. They do seem to run circles around US, whatever their origin. (Which coyotes also do, now that I think of it.)

I'm enjoying the book and working on an essay for my Hub Pages under my CR Rookwood nom de plume about contemporary books critiquing scientific materialism. There's a raft of them lately, Tart's being the most 'insider' perspective--although I doubt he considers himself an insider. The point is, he's respected even by his detractors.

Two other good ones are "Fringe-ology" by reporter Steve Volt, and Barbara Ehrenreich's "Living With a Wild God." Ehrenreich initially trained as a scientist, thought even her fans don't always realize that.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:53 AM
hecate8

Keel was right. Aleister Crowley was just down the road from the Hills during their abduction, summoning a spirit called LAM that looks very much like what Betty and Barney encountered.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:10 PM
Master
There are various theories and rumours, "hecate". I've read elsewhere that he was in the desert when he alledgedly did this. And, by no means was it evening.
Either way it isn't pertinent.

What do you do with the various works of art in ancient history for example, involving this issue?

In India, from a "Times of India" article.

Or are you just a fan of "the beast"? So called. (Self described, apparently.)

But, you're just being pithy, aren't you? What does this have to do with the technology involved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

Old 13-08-2014, 12:48 AM
hecate8

I'm just saying that some encounters with ufos are not nuts and bolts craft from other worlds. The whole answer is probably wierder than we expect.
Old 13-08-2014, 06:19 PM
VisionQuest

ULTRA-terrestrial !!!

Out of the Source first comes the CASAUL realm , symbolic like Sacred Geometry but ALIVE!

Next is the ASTRAL , a duplicate of the 3rd dimension but it is the 4th! Here thoughts PROJECT into a Reality Immediately , Spaceships can be simply THOUGHT PROJECTIONS. The Mind is not limited to the 3rd dimension, it can experience the other realms too and sometimes 3rd and 4th at the same time!

The LIGHTS seen in the sky mostly at night, are of thee Casaul realm, 5th dimension and are PROJECTIONS of ONEs own CASAUL (cause al ) body.

Seen when Saints are born! When Higher Awakenings occur! Just as the STAR of Bethlehem!

Yes, it goes quite deeper then nuts and bolts craft.