Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 31-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Deactivated Account

iScorpio, you cannot just leave us and iseethings in suspense with a comment like " I fear there is a portal ".......then the mind wanders off in all sorts of directions !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 31-01-2012, 09:15 AM
Deactivated Account

iseethings,

I am so sorry to hear of the unexpected loss of your dog. Perhaps one of the orbs is your dog, just wanting to be with you and your daughter ?

flutterangel did comment on the orb colors " Yes the colors mean different angels/spirit energy " . I am thinking there might be a thread talking about colors of orbs, here on the forum. I remember reading something about that somewhere.

I never really thought about orbs in pictures til I was reading about it here on the forum. And then a friend of mine, showed me some pics she took at Christmas of her family.. her father is on the Other Side ...but in every picture there was an orb, we are thinking it might have been her dad, wanting to be in the family pictures.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 31-01-2012, 03:40 PM
iScorpio

Dream Angel, you don't tell me what to do. I was just telling iseethings that there might be a portal.
Old 31-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
Dream Angel, you don't tell me what to do. I was just telling iseethings that there might be a portal.

my goodness aren't you the sensitive one ! .......

... I was just curious what that meant about the portal... maybe not everyone knows what a portal is ..... never mind, not interested

Expect Miracles !

Old 31-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
feeling from the photo I'd say it's mixed positive and negative... I fear there is a portal

there is a difference between saying " I think there might be a portal " and I fear there is a portal "

fear being the key word and this is what I was referring to

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-02-2012, 05:46 AM
iseethings

Quote:
feeling from the photo I'd say it's mixed positive and negative... I fear there is a portal
thanks scorpio but what is a portal? now im worried because you used the word "Fear"?
Old 02-02-2012, 05:52 AM
iScorpio

Well like I said I feel mixed energy in your house (mixed presences). I'm just saying I THINK there is a portal, not 100% there is one.. lol.
A portal is kinda like a doorway that can let presences and other beings where the portal is... I used fear because it can let things in. But not trying to scare you I don't wanna say there is. its possible there is one in your house but doesn't mean there is one. Sorry if I startled you... I just wanna tell you what I felt from the photo. =]
Old 03-02-2012, 06:41 AM
iseethings

no,no thanks. I appreciate your honesty.
Thats starnge why would a portal be here in my home.
i wonder if anmals can be orbs? sometimes these orbs have faces like animals.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:48 PM
iScorpio

I believe any spirit can appear in an orb form. =]. It's possible your dog is in that photo...
Old 07-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Occultist

seems like alot of people there kicking up dust and stuff no these arent spirits.