Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Knower
As long as you don't speak to the spirit in a ill manner you should be good at not provoking it, as for how to speak to it, try speaking from the mind, but first try out loud, if you don't get a response with either, I suggest try it thru meditation.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 20-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the advice.

Some further activity today.

Got home from work to find all the side lights/lamps on in the living room as well as in my bedroom. No logical explanation
Old 20-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Master
i get ths in my hom i do but hom i liv in wz buld in 1885 it wz my canlds is got batry turnd thm slv ob thy remrt contrl thy r

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Master
iv had othr thng happn 2 lite go on/off by it sfl 2

Old 21-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Knower
Remember NEVER use a flash, to much light contamination. Look for shadows and diffused light. If you have sound listen for EVP voices.
Old 23-11-2017, 02:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the advice.

Well a couple of developments. I have been trying to look into the background of the house:

1. I found out that the previous tenant was also experiencing some issues at the house. They spoke with the Electrician who does work for my fathers Company. He recalls them having issues with 'lights turning off without explanation'. Upon speaking with the Electrician though he did not pursue it any further. I think given that they were only staying there short-term (they were in the process of buying a new house and this was a temporary solution) maybe it wasnt too big an issue to warrant investigation?

2. There are 2 locked rooms in the house which my father has never had access to. I was under the impression he had, however he doesnt; just access to the loft which is also locked. He claimed these rooms are very small and just have furniture in them; however when you look at the dimensions from the outside they appear to be adequate enough to be small bedrooms. The lower room has a window looking onto the garden and I tried to take a look through it yesterday. There are however 2 sets of curtains so clearly the Landlord doesn't want anyone seeing in. I did however notice there used to be an external Door into this room which has been bricked up with the window installed instead.

3. Leading on from this, I heard some noises and what sounded like walking in the middle of the night the evening before last around 4-5am. I believe this noise was coming from the upstairs locked room.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Master
maybe it bean buld weat wear somthng happnd

Old 24-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Knower
Keep poking around with your camera. Try sound recording those footsteps.
Old 26-12-2017, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Well a few other strange things have happened.

We have noticed that the downstairs door to the garden has been locked in the evening but is unlocked in the morning. This has happened now on 3 ocassions.

The Kitchen door slammed for absolutely no reason a day last week and startled me. Also the dog continues to bark aggressively at nothing; usually focusing at something either in the lounge or dining room. It then stops as quickly as it starts.

My friend who lives in the house asked if I could ensure the dog was not walking in the hallway at night. I then informed him that the dog is always in my room and I keep the door closed/was that particular night. He said that it was odd because there was definitely walking in the hallway.

The most disturbing thing to date though happened 3 nights ago. I woke up at 4am to the sound of banging on my bedroom door. Initially 2 very loud bangs like someone was kicking the door. I immediately woke up and thought hmmm maybe it was the dog? I shon my torch from my phone on the door which was closed and saw my dog at the end of the bed. Roughly 10 mins later I heard more banging on the door. I was quite scared at this point but just rolled over and tried to ignore it. The same thing then happened 15-20 mins later once. I then rolled over a couple of minutes later to see my bedroom door was now wide open...! I immediately got up and didn't go back to sleep that night. Down in the hallway the dog barked and growled at a few things too.

So the next morning I spoke to my friend and he works late nights. He claims when he got home that my dog was somehow in the hallway upstairs. Now my dog is very sensitive to the front door opening (which is loud) and would bark etc. Likewise though, when he sees someone he knows he is super friendly 100% of the time, running around and wagging his tail. When my friend went upstairs the dog just stayed sat where he was and didn't react whatsoever to him arriving back. My friend just went straight to bed.

Now a few odd things here:

1. The dogs reaction obviously was totally out of character
2. How on earth was the dog in the hallway? I close the door every night and did that evening.
3. When I woke up to the banging the door was 100% closed. The dog was also asleep at the bottom of the bed
4. When the banging noises on the door happened the dog again had no reaction at all
5. I have closed the door and tried my hardest to force it open etc and there is zero give in it. There is no way of opening it without pushing the door handle down fully.

I am therefore wondering if the dog has somehow got used to a particular spirit and is being let out of the room? It sounds really far fetched but something really doesn't add up
Old 28-12-2017, 08:25 PM
Knower
The dog not responding may indicate you were actually dreaming this. Does this happen in the day, when you are up and about?