Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 02-02-2019, 11:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Looking for a spell that really works fast

Hello All,
If you know of any spell that works for real and works fast, please let me know as soon as possible. I very much appreciate that.
Old 03-02-2019, 05:02 AM
Lepus

Hello

Have you done any spellwork before? You will realize that not all spells intend to work 'fast', it takes time to see reults and even then that would also depend on the spell. You might encounter blockages preventing you from manifesting your predetermined goal or the universe will remind you to reconsider your spell for another time. Spells can take up to a few days, weeks, months or even a year to manifest. The time invested on a spell usually determines how long that spell will last and the chances of manifesting in the mundane. I would recommend removing any obstacles that could hinder the spell from progressing before doing any spellwork. That way you will have a better chance of exhibiting your spell.

I have read about simple spell yield quick results. I would assume you have to repeat the spell.

What kind of spell are you looking for?

Lepus
Old 04-02-2019, 03:38 AM
Lepus

Hello

I received your message but I decided to reply here. I hope you don't mind. Anyway, you can do a spell or rather a sigil for increasing memory and learning new things. However, you need to understand that you must do your part to achieve this. I've read somewhere that to keep a healthy mind and maintain your brain active is by reading books or solving puzzles. Anything that keeps your brain thinking. Meditation and breathing exercises can sharpen your mind. And eating healthy and excercising can improve thinking. I have read that listening to classical music can stimulate your brain improving memory.

I could think of a simple sigil to improve memory and learning. But you need to come up with a statement that will get through your subconscious mind. Here's an example: 'I am intellectual'. Remove the vowels and repeated letters from the statement.

Vowels: AEIOU

I am intellectual will be MNTLC

Using the five letters start making a sigil. It doesn't have to be complicated but you do need to forget the sigil so that it can reach your subconscious mind. I have made a few sigils of my own. I can post the link if you like to see what a sigil looks like. Once you finished making the sigil you will need to activate and charge it. There are various ways to activate and charge sigils. Look online to find out which one works for you.

You can either carry your sigil with you or have it underneath your pillow. Or you can make a simple sigil pendant using a flat rock or wood to carve the sigil. There are videos on Youtube on how to make sigils.

You can also do a booster using your sigil on a Wednesday. Grab a yellow glass candle with no labels on it. Use sage to cleanse the glass candle. Then write your intentions on the glass. Write your full name across the candle with your date of birth. And then add herbs and oils that correspond to mercury. Any herbs associated with the mind and communication. Same with using oils. Use aluminium paper to cover the glass candle. Draw the sigil on the aluminium paper. Then light the candle. Sit facing the candle and reach out to the flames and start saying an incantation. The incantation could be simple such as 'I have a good memory' and 'I am capable of learning new things' etc. State your intentions out loud. Do this for five minutes for a week. You don't necessarily want to extinguish your candle. Let it burn completely.

Mercury herbs:
  • Almond = A remnant of “home” and safe returns from travel
  • Daffodil = High-minded communication, cheerful leadership
  • Dandelion = Bright ideas
  • Lily = Equanimity of gender, purity of wisdom

You can also include the mercury symbol on your candle.

I read about the mercury magic square and how to make a sigil out of it but I have never done that, you can look it up online for more information.

Lepus