Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Master
The Sphinx - Your posting made me remember something that I saw when I was about 10 years old. Of course being Catholic I was raised to believe in Heaven as an actual place in the skies to which we float off to once we die and all, but at any age we all have our questions of the validity of that theory no matter what our age. But something that year turned my belief around. A father of a friend of mine took a photograph of the skies one day because the clouds formed and erie formation before a storm. Not knowing what would appear in that photo they had it developed. In the middle of the clouds just hanging in the sky was an angelic figure in perfect form. The face was that of a bearded man, robed and the being had large wings spreading out from behind his back. I will never forget that photograph for as long as I live. It restored and restores my belief in Heaven. That and just strong faith. I don't think Heaven is just a type of higher consciousness. I believe it is an actual place/higher realm of existence to which we can move to once our physical life is complete in this carnation. It may be a temporary check-in station before we move to another existence somewhere else, or back here on this planet. I think of it as a soul recharge/reassignment station. That moves away from my traditional Catholic training, but I'm much older than 10 now (lol) and hopefully wiser with the outlook I have about life/death/rebirth. :)

Blackraven
Old 18-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Master
Hi

If other life forms / energies did not reside In / on other realms or dimensions then we would be all bumping Into them (literally) lol

That's why we raise or vibrations to see beyond 3d.

The spirits the aliens the angels or whatever lower theirs...

x daz x
Old 18-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
There is no such place as heaven in reality, heaven is just the Realization of being one with all that there IS. When we believe we are just the mind body organism we are outside of heaven, not that there is a heaven outside but the mind makes it so. Heaven on earth is NOW, if there is such a thing as other dimensions, there you will find heaven also.

I have read a few posts where you state this type of thing. Of course, I agree to a very large extent.. the metaphysical teachings have proven to be true in many instances.

However I would ask you this: When your body "dies" where will your consciousness go? Do you believe that the consciousness survives what we call death. Or do you subscribe to the idea that dead is dead?
Old 18-11-2010, 02:50 PM
otto

Hi there,
I think God is the creator of Heaven, Hell, And Earth...
So to answer that I would say it is the whole thing tied up into one big ball...

"IT IS EVERYTHING" Just my thought nothing more...
Mel
Old 18-11-2010, 03:14 PM
ete233

so going to heaven is like telepathically beyond 3 dimensions? what is beyond 3 dimensions, pure LOVE? im assuming this heaven is timeless also
Old 03-12-2010, 02:00 AM
harley's mum

WOW... GOOSE BUMPS AND TINGLES...!!!
LOTS OF VERY VERY INTERESTING AND VARIED POSTS

TO OTTO...
HELLO AND BTW BUDDHISTS DON'T DO "GOD"
BUT I DO DIG DR SUESS

CIAO FOR NOW
Old 04-12-2010, 10:25 AM
Greenslade

While you are sitting there on your chair in front of your computer screen, your vibrations resonate in the Third Dimension. That means everything you perceive (in a human perspective) is solid. So you don't fall through your chair and you're able to type :-) As far as your Consciousness is concerned, you're entirely human. Reality is something different though and the human perception of reality is changing all the time science-ways. Your chair isn't so solid as you might think, science says it's a few electrons whizzing around a bunch of protons and the like - most of the solid stuff is really empty space. In fact, it's been said that if you took the space away from all the matter in the world you'd be left with something the size of a sugar cube. Then again, the latest is that all matter is energy.

When you die it doesn't mean that's an end to everything, what it does mean an end to is your Conciousness resonating with this Third Dimension. Your Consciousness then resonates at higher frequencies and you are aware of higher dimensions. Time is the fourth, astral travel is your energies resonating in the fifth/sixth and so on. All the way up to the twelfth.

All the dimensions are right here, right now. If we could but perceive it we would be able to see it. What are commonly termed as ghosts are Spirits who should be in the fifth dimension but haven't fully let go of the third - which is why we can still see/here them. Resonating in the dimensions is like tuning in a radio, you tune into a station and it sounds clear, the space between stations sounds horrible and crackly. Sometimes, depending on atmospherics, one station will come through with another - like ghosts do.

And yes, God-like, if it wasn't for the dimensions and the vibes it would get pretty crowded in here.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Mind's Eye

Very well said Greenslade. It is perhaps one of the best commentaries on the dimensions that I have ever read.