Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 03-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Pathfinder

grounding

currently my grounding is not working and bad things happen to me when not grounded. do you know any other techniques and why my current grounding is not working?
Old 03-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Enya

It would help if you described your grounding technique and why you feel it's not working. A definition of 'bad things' would help also.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Pathfinder

I ask higher self to use fire shield protection and triple shield protection.
And imagine a white bubble around me also imagine a beacon of light from the top of the sky going down to the bottom of the earth into the tormaline crystal and the light bouncing back up and exploding in a shield.
I thought broadcast without grounding.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:20 PM
The Voice

A couple of suggestions this is more a shielding approach then grounding approach
1) I suggest you code the shielding you are doing -- I am shielded for the following reason..... This will help build intention which is important
2) For Grounding it is helpful to be in nature - stand next to a tree and ask the tree to help you ground - let your mind drift into the center of the tree and follow the flow deep into the ground -- see yourself in the same way -- allowing the two central flows from you legs flow deep into the ground connecting to Mother Earth and ask for help in your grounding.

hope this is helpful

Michael
Old 05-04-2012, 08:08 PM
prettypolly

Protection: What I do that I feel helps me is imagine a bubble of light around me and say only the hightest good is allowed inside the bubble of light

Grounding: Imagine tree roots coming from the bottom of your feet, the roots are growing deeper into the ground. The roots grow thicker and stronger.

This is what helps me
Old 15-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypolly
Grounding: Imagine tree roots coming from the bottom of your feet, the roots are growing deeper into the ground. The roots grow thicker and stronger.

Yes, this is what I use too. I imagine the roots going right down, into the core of the earth.
Old 15-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Experiencer

Have your feet on the ground, and keep your legs perfectly still for 30sec and the energy flowing through them will ATLEAST double... (untill you move)
Just like how lieing perfectly still will cause your body to go numb atleast doubles the potency of your indigo ray. (untill you move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenFairie
Yes, this is what I use too. I imagine the roots going right down, into the core of the earth.

Width and density is more important than length though, as they are mainly for stability.. you wouldnt want them to break due to being spread to thin.
The energy surging through my legs extend ~50cm to the sides outside my body.

The more energy moving through your legs, the faster you will be capable of increasing this value.
Old 15-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Pathfinder

thanks will try all this, anyone know why my shielding failed?
Old 15-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Assyndra

My quick grounding work like this:

- Imagine roots growing from your feet, going down in the earth, deep down to the core of earth, among crystals.
- Feel the power of earth going up from the crystals through the roots into your feet, flowing in your body
- Now recieve light from above into your body, from your crown chakra.
- Put a bubble of light arround you, knowing it is safe.

<3
Old 16-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Pathfinder

thanks any ideas why my shielding failed?