Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Experiencer
Summerlander

I think this is going to be the last time I address you.

The silver cord is common Knowledge....

It connects our soul to our bodies....
Common knowledge

The Death experience...

most of us here have done it many many times...

Maybe not you.... this might just be your first time around from the way you speak...

Some remember.

I do.

And I was taught what I call Astral plane travel...
or Yoga of the death state
which you can read about in my reply to Just One...

The fact that you are ignorant of many very basic spiritual realities
does not mean that one who seeks to enlighten you on the topic
is equally unaware....

You are not here to teach anything useful
and you are not here to Learn at all.

So I'm done replying to you

I have more important things to do with my time...
Old 20-06-2011, 10:37 AM
Azlore

Astral journeys are by no means safe if you do not know where you are heading and how to discern what you see, hear and feel that add up to the whole experience.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:38 AM
Master

Astral projection is very safe even if you do not know where you are heading. Ap is the safest thing you can do. There seems to be a lot of talk of how scary or how unsafe ap is. AP is extremely safe and nothing can harm you. Doing everyday things like, driving a car, walking, riding a bike etc has its risk of danger. AP has no danger.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Experiencer

Hi Azlore,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlore
Astral journeys are by no means safe if you do not know where you are heading and how to discern what you see, hear and feel that add up to the whole experience.
I concur.

Many feel that it is fine to venture into the lower regions just above the physical plane in spiritual vibration. Like they have some special power to protect themselves, which they don't. Consequently, they oftentimes attract inferior spirits into their lives who would not be around as much if they did not pursue it.

Namaste
Old 20-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Azlore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Hi Azlore,

I concur.

Many feel that it is fine to venture into the lower regions just above the physical plane in spiritual vibration. Like they have some special power to protect themselves, which they don't. Consequently, they oftentimes attract inferior spirits into their lives who would not be around as much if they did not pursue it.

Namaste

I agree, people have to understand that if they go places they dont belong or that are new to them in the astral realms that it will bring with it a whole host of troubles .. its like walking into a minefield claiming to know where the mines are placed.
Old 20-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Summerlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlore
I agree, people have to understand that if they go places they dont belong or that are new to them in the astral realms that it will bring with it a whole host of troubles .. its like walking into a minefield claiming to know where the mines are placed.

LOL! Really? I've projected to many exotic metaphysical scenarios and have never brought anything back with me. No troubles ever! There is no minefield out there unless you believe there is one and allow your fear to manifest this for yourself.

@ Jeff:

So, the silver cord is common knowledge, is it? common knowledge or you just believe in everything you read and speak from what you heard and not from experience? You have just told me a great deal about yourself in just the manner in which you chose to reply to me, my friend. I think it is I who trod on your toes and bruised your ego. In case you are not aware of this, you are the one claiming to know things about something which is scientifically elusive.

I have not claimed to know anything despite my experience because I am well aware of the fact that OOBEs usually bring more questions than answers. I have many theories but that is that - theories. You, on the other hand, jump to conclusions and claim to know things and all this is nothing but the product of a mind biased by the fantasy books that it has come across.

I know exactly where your hocus pocus comes from, my friend. I've got friends who are well aware of the Phase and some of them are scientists. One in particular has perused this forum and found your antics laughable. I have told him that you are for real!
Old 20-06-2011, 02:19 PM
LightFilledHeart

Message to Jeff...

Get over yourself!!!!
Old 20-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Experiencer
AHHH,

I see what the problem is now.

If folks are unaware of the silver cord....
probably the most notable aspect of astral projecting...

it's just a problem with terminology...

What they are calling astral Projecting.....

the rest of us call Dreaming......

And in that case there really isn't much danger.....

Now I understand some of the folks here' perspective.

No, there really isn't much danger in Dreaming

It's scary how folks will cling to their limited perception and Fight to the death to maintain it...
because anything outside of their chosen comfortable box is taken as a threat to the security of that comfortable little box..

Light Filled Heart....

try to fill your heart with Light....
Old 20-06-2011, 05:41 PM
Summerlander

LOL!

Jeff, dreaming is probably all it is. Check my siggy for the definition of the term Phase state. I think you will learn much from this link:

http://www.lucidity.com/NL32.OBEandLD.html

There is no proof that the two are different even because, in case you don't know because you haven't projected, dreams can turn into apparent OOBEs and OOBEs can gradually turn into dreams where you may even lose lucidity.

Of course there is no danger in dreaming just as there is no danger in inducing OOBEs as they are probably the same thing and remember that during both your body is laying atonic in bed and completely safe - no actual danger!

Learn also that the term "OOBE" is very pragmatic. It does not affirm that one really does leave the body. It is an EXPERIENCE (which might as well be illusory and orchestrated in a dream state i.e. during REM).

As for the term "astral projection"...well, I tend to despise it in general because it is erroneous anyway. "Astral" implies stars, planets and other celestial bodies, but, you will find that upon entering the Phase, the realm you encounter is usually closer to this reality than anything else.

What you believe in is what tends to manifest out there, Jeff. You probably have your beliefs of silver cords, fairies and demons so firmly in mind that this has already become your reality and it is probably what you'll find when you project. Demons and cords have no existence but a subjective one. You create them from your UNCONSCIOUS mind. This I have come to realise for myself. See what happens to the perceived danger when you turn around to face it and deny its existence...

Btw, I thought this was gonna be the last time you were going to "address me"! It seems that your ego does not allow you to do so every time I prevent you from confusing the members of this forum...

Do yourself a favour and have a look at this too which might help you to consider other venues other than swimming in fantasy and using hocus pocus to impress the folk here:

http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?topic=65.0
Old 20-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Heptasteros

Ever notice all the threads on this section of the forum about people who are shocked, surprised, even terrified by experiences during Astral Projection (or...whatever the heck it's called by whoever the heck in question - it's all the same anyway)? The fact is, there's some scary stuff out there. It's not a world for pansies. And peace and love won't carry you through - peace and love will pee their pants and run right away with the rest, when they stumble on the wrong things. It's about as dangerous as anything else out there in the world - the difference being that it's a new experience and there's the whole shock factor to it. We all know what to expect in this physical world, from the potential of car crashes to less than admirable people on the street to anything else...but you walk out into the ethers/astral/etc. - you're walking into a whole new acid trip of a mess.

Now, we can all wear our tin foil hats along with Jeff4freedom; we can hide behind pretty fluffy clouds and lovey dovey goodness and stick to the shallows in the "higher vibrations" or "light" or whatever; or we can man up, prepare, walk out, enjoy the ride, have a good time and hope not to fall.

It's not that complicated, all in all.