Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Loving the vibes here

Starting to reconnect to home again! Lol
Old 17-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Deactivated Account
I have consciously started to engage more and more of a 'micro community' where I live. I started very small... things like helping local neighbours with simple gardening projects - or checking in on isolated older people in the community on my walks. Even just starting to talk to people more and engage on my walks... I have started sharing local resources I can as well. I travel around my town alot... into bushland areas and notice that women don't tend to do these activities much... usually when speaking to them it has alot to do with the element of feeling vulnerable.

Part of creating more concious communities starts with small actions. My sister and I for example have set up a small 'club' for people who want to go on adventures but feel isolated or fearful on there own. It is word of mouth at the moment - invitations to extended networks through who you know.
I also have a small garden in my rental and I share what I grow... really simple things.

I think tue trick is to celebrate these connections we make as well... and celebrate the simple act of sharing. And don't be afraid to start small

From little things - big things grow.

I have actually been doing a lot of mind maps... of the things I am consciously choosing to take forward from here.

What I have found through doing these is that it is not what I am actually actively 'doing' as a job... as much as it is about what values I am bringing forward in my life.

I figure... if I start with my values... I can then align the rest of my life to those values.
Old 17-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Lol... there was just so much bulk and layers to this last activation.

Your post about the power of the feminine triggered something deep in me as well... on top of the christ conciousness activation!! Lol. I must admit... I did not intellectually understand what you were saying... but it triggered this inner freedom fire anyway lol!
I am actually at times... a bit intimidated by the energy of the feminine... she just feels... really raw... and really enraged at times! It's like all love and light until she has been beaten down... one too many times.

It is so wonderful to share and read others stories on here! Especially as more and more of this empowerment comes on board. So much of this feels like a dream! I just cannot believe how great it feels to finally be able to express so much of this unfolding here with others... it has been such a long and lonely journey so often... no one really resonates...

I'm so glad for this forum - to connect with other tf lightworkers Hahahahaha!... I think I would be in an asylum if not for this forum hahahaha!!

Thank you forum... and Matt the forum creator... thank you from my heart!

Utter truth! I can't tell you how lonely I've been these last 7 years. I have been involved in The Mystery School for 4 years where I received the life activation and that was crazy! My whole life shifted and was uprooted. No longer could I live a lie.

Yet, I still felt different. Most of the things they would talk about, while interesting, felt like beginer levels. I had no real background in spiritual stuff but I had read about Law of Attraction and creating your own reality for some time.

After my TF and I met, I felt even more separated. I was having full color visions and getting major messages but they were teaching these "tools" like meditation and crystals readings. When i talked about my downloads in my first days and what it was like to experience unconditional love, I was told no one could really help me understand it.

They didn't believe in my TF story at all. Alone again. This forum has been a real lifesaver! That's one of the reasons I tend to encourage people, even those I don't necessarily feel are in their truths. Trying to figure out this stuff is hard and sometimes being in the wrong space for a while let's us understand the space that is a better fit.

Also, it freaks people out when you are not constantly reacting from your ego. Lol
Old 17-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Deactivated Account
In reguards specifically to the writing ( I get these messages too)...

I get the feeling that it is not - so much about writing as a job - at this point in time... it is simply a call from spirit to just start... exactly where I am at with no agendas at this time.

If you just start where you are and keep it up - the writting itself as a regular excercise might actually start to reveal something more as you go along.

When I ask my guides and or higher self to specify what they mean... they just say... it is important for me to write down and document everything haha. Any writing opens up the channel for spirit to communicate- even the process of writing a simple list.

I often channel things through writing which I know are not for this time. I am actually writing from a different timeline for the 'future'.
Old 17-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Experiencer
Yes, starting small is a challenge for me. I tend to go big and see a complete picture. Always at least 2 steps ahead. Starting small is key but also using steps that are already there so you don't have to reinvent the wheel.

You used mind mapping before and that really struck a cord. I'm not using my imagination as much as I should. Better start working on it.

I definitely want something that I can own but put it into the world and watch it grow and evolve with others.

This is some high vibrational conversation!
Old 17-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Guide

Interesting topic.

I've been working part-time for the past 10 years and find I have too much free time on my hands. I volunteer a lot but am currently in the process of looking for a 2nd part-time job. I know I want to do something positive, something that helps people or working in an area helping people have fun. I'm not quite sure what I want to do but I do need to channel all the energy that's going toward my tf into something else.
Old 17-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
In reguards specifically to the writing ( I get these messages too)...

I get the feeling that it is not - so much about writing as a job - at this point in time... it is simply a call from spirit to just start... exactly where I am at with no agendas at this time.

If you just start where you are and keep it up - the writting itself as a regular excercise might actually start to reveal something more as you go along.

When I ask my guides and or higher self to specify what they mean... they just say... it is important for me to write down and document everything haha. Any writing opens up the channel for spirit to communicate- even the process of writing a simple list.

I often channel things through writing which I know are not for this time. I am actually writing from a different timeline for the 'future'.

I think that's the messages I got. It's been a while and I was not able to hear so clearly. I get messages when I'm quiet or mediating. Usually it's when I'm grounding that I received messages from the Divine Feminine but mostly when I let my mind wander it leds me to so many ideas. Then I spend time thinking about it and try to understand how it fits in my brain. Lol
Old 17-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Also, it freaks people out when you are not constantly reacting from your ego. Lol

Lol... I remember when I was one of those people who feared the light!

I thought my destiny to the light was like that of a moth flying into the flame haha!

Tip - the light didn't kill me
Old 17-10-2017, 09:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Interesting topic.

I've been working part-time for the past 10 years and find I have too much free time on my hands. I volunteer a lot but am currently in the process of looking for a 2nd part-time job. I know I want to do something positive, something that helps people or working in an area helping people have fun. I'm not quite sure what I want to do but I do need to channel all the energy that's going toward my tf into something else.

I definitely want to do something positive and feel like I'm wasting my time if I'm not.

An interesting message I received was about how it didn't matter what we were doing, as light workers, we are always spreading light to people, companies and industries. Just by being within the area. I was bit as excited about this because it's not a flashy or exciting way to help. (There's no business cards for it)
Old 17-10-2017, 10:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
I definitely want to do something positive and feel like I'm wasting my time if I'm not.

An interesting message I received was about how it didn't matter what we were doing, as light workers, we are always spreading light to people, companies and industries. Just by being within the area. I was bit as excited about this because it's not a flashy or exciting way to help. (There's no business cards for it)

Lol... I was going to hire a sky-writer to advertise my services haha.

I get the feeling - with this current energy is that I am urged to take a deep look at what values I am taking forward in all areas of my life - work, health, relationships and my identify as one person who is a contributing member of the... universal community!

From there - it is a matter of aligning my actions with my values which I am taking foward. I would say that LOVE connection and FREEDOM have become my main priorities going foward.

If I break those values down even more... a very intricate and inter - related vision starts to emerge.

We are like entire universes within ourselves lol!

Essentially we are being given the opportunity to design our own micro - universe... one which inter-connects with the whole. Each choice sends out an affirmation for the new earth paradigm to emerge more into reality... if this is what we choose to align with.