Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-10-2017, 05:37 AM
Experiencer
Light Workers Jobs

So I'm finding myself at a crossroads lately. Actually, I've been here since 2011 but been able to get distracted from making a decision.

I am a hard worker. Prior to my breakdown in 2011, I worked 2 jobs and had many awards from my employers. But I've never been able to stay anywhere longer than 2 years. I would get bored mostly or feel like I was just a cog in the machine so I'd leave and find another place that kind of interested me. I mostly found jobs that were temporary and no one else wanted due to the high stress levels. While these were good because of the challenges they provided and the gratitude I received, it was never enough to really want to put down roots.

I actually found myself being critical of people allowing things to get bad and thought they wouldn't appreciate me as much if I was there long term, holding them to a higher standard. I know I can be abrupt and formal but also know that people will be as active as the expectations. This is my issue and I'm being honest about it so I can express my intense desire to be involved with work that is fun, interesting, and lifts people. I am finally realizing that I'm probably better off working for a small company or (scary thought) for myself.

I have a lot of retail experience but can't see myself selling something that doesn't add to another person's life. (So no toasters) I'm sure I am a healer of some kind but that's pretty new.
~~Anyone ever heard of Quantum Touch Healing schools?~~

I've gotten messages about writing but have no idea how that would become a job or business. I did receive a couple readings where they talked about me being a teacher to adults, which I am interested in, and selling my art that I'm not currently set up to produce. All I know is the traditional full-time jobs so this is also scary.

I'm in a new place and am really feeling a desire to move forward. It's getting very uncomfortable and my new job is working at a good company but it is retail again.

I know there's a lot of information here but I'm mostly hoping to hear of similar situations and solutions or advice about filling a need for team light.

Do you have a passion that you want to fulfill in your life? How long did you know you wanted to do it?

Do you have many ways you make money vs the standard 40 hour work week?

Do you ever have times in life where you didn't want to work or didn't care about money?

Thanks!
Love and light ♡
Old 17-10-2017, 09:44 AM
Master
Sounds like you're talking about me
I am unemployed, doubt I ever will be again due to physical ailments (neck injury). But I need variety, a challenge, change. Routine work was and is a killer. I believe it is part of who I am, I can also see tendencies of this in my horoscope. But I also think it is partially an issue of not wanting to commit. And I think that fear comes from knowing that if I do, I will give it all and not easily walk away anymore, not even when things don't really serve me and don't make me happy. So in a way it has to do with my difficulty of letting go. It is easier to go before I've fully committed.
I have also had my own company, but making your living with that takes time. Think at least 5 years. At first I still had my job to cover the cost and to help me invest in my company. But... after 5 yrs I stopped the company too. It didn't suit me anymore. I had evolved and grown and had outgrown my own company. It was a webshop for Wiccans and witches, and witchcraft didn't fulfill me anymore, as I am not a witch, I am a lightworker.
Then I had no job anymore and no company.
I also paint, play drums, write books. I've had one book published earlier this year (via a real publisher, not self-publishing) but trust me, you'd have to sell an awful lot of books to make a living off of that.
I find it equally difficult to sell paintings. Everybody loves them to bits, no one buys them.

I think it is the Cosmos' way of telling me that none of these things is what I should really be doing. Yes, I can write/publish and paint on the side, but it's not what I should put my main focus on.
I also feel that all this 'to-do' and changing jobs has to do with me learning as a soul. I mean, I went from teacher English to medical assistant to administrative jobs to customer adviser to coaching. So not just changing jobs, but totally different fields of work as well.
I've started lord knows how many educations, the only one I finished was the medical assistant, lol. I'm an expert at not finishing things. But... before I quit, I have learnt from it what I need. Clearly that is not the diploma, haha.

Key thing of all that... I think my main goal this life is to learn and evolve as a soul.
I have helped and guided an awful lot of people along my way, but what I 'teach' changes, as my own path keeps changing and evolving. Had I committed to one thing, I would not have learnt so much.
Ironically enough right now my biggest lesson seems to be to commit, but in such a way that I do not limit myself in doing so. In that sense committing WITH the ability to walk away from a situation when it doesn't serve me. Now that is still a challenge. Even just typing about 'having to commit' gives me a mild gut-wrenching feeling.
But I do think most of this "I get bored easily" attitude has to do with this. In a way it's avoiding a deeper issue. And yes, you may need a tad of variety due to personality (I got this too), but I still think there's deeper issues to it (fear of committing).

Wonder how this resonated with you, since your story is so close to my own!

Old 17-10-2017, 10:48 AM
Deactivated Account
I would say - just start small and see how you go.

I have a simple job which I go to which helps pay the bills. I focus on the positive things it brings to my life - the social factor - the ability to have a good work life balance and it also offers an element of creativity.

My background has always been working with the land and my heart is set in the land. It is the foundation of pretty much every path I choose. I work with plants - they are very healing.

On the side I also write, play music and am about to start exploring some of my other hearts desires - and slowly build a business from there - essentially I will extend what I do into other areas as well... I am currently exploring options to do with animal care as well as sound healing/ sound therapy.

I am being strongly directed to extend myself into a home/garden and 'sacred space' healing business. Although I get the sense that it will be much more than that. As a light-worker I have been initiated by spirit with a variety of healing practices. I use them daily in my own life and home and have started to practice them for friends and family as well.

Any time I ask spirit what I am here to do. . . I am sent messages - particularly from the energy of Jesus who represents Christ Unity consciousness. Constantly the messages are signalling that I will be practically involved in bringing this energy of the 'new earth' into peoples lives and home environments. First though - I am meant to anchor this fully into my own body and environment - into my external reality to act as a reflection of what is available for others.
In order to do this I know that I must exercise complete faith in the universe and my right to ABUNDANCE - one thing about Christ consciousness is that many people believe that they must deny abundance... suffering and sacrifice are big in peoples minds when they think of Jesus. I am currently starting to sift through this template. Constantly my guides remind me - to accept my full potential - that I came here to experience the whole deal at this time

There is just soooo much - so much!

I have decided first though - before I even begin this next phase to have a full year of adventure.

Experiencing FREEDOM - is my souls purpose here right now. I want to experience what it is to have no time restrictions - no plans - no social expectations - just complete faith in the process of life and the universe. In fact the call is so strong that I cannot ignore it any more.
I came here to experience freedom to the fullest. Almost every waking breath I am obsessed with freedom... I can't seem to think about anything else. So many material ideas and beliefs have been torn from my reality to make me fearless and to embrace freedom. I will be doing a lot of travelling next year - meeting new faces and embracing the unknown. I am in a process of dropping all social conventions to do with women's roles in society - as well as my role as a parent. I am actually giving serious consideration to home -schooling my child for six months and hitting the road. I had saved some money for a 'conventional' life but it al went to hell... and I know why... It was because of my souls call to ultimate freedom. In fact my soul feels as though it has been screaming at me to do this for a really long time.

THIS journey is quite an epic one. I can feel this inner goddess power rising from the dirt... and it feels kind of like this really deep anger - an anger of having spent so long being enslaved by beliefs and social norms.
Old 17-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Experiencer
@ fairycrystal

It resonates quite a bit! I have often thought that my commitment fears, once I start something I will ridefinitely it till the end so I'm SUPER picky about what I point my horns towards (double earth;Taurus and Virgo). Lol

I also feel that the a ray of jobs I've held were to allow me to learn about different industries.

In fact, not long after having a life activation in 2014 I was given my first very clear message. It took 3 days to get the complete download and I was so overwhelmed I put it firmly on the back burner after 2 weeks. It was a plan for the New Economy. How it would work and how to create it off the back of the current system. Not just the economy but how the food industry would need to operate and lifestyle changes that allows small communities to be more self-sufficient. Housing and population growth issues. How government would need to be involved to support initially but allow flexibility for each town to decide. It's both a step back to simpler times and would include a lot of new technology and small startups that would both employ and sustain people. Co-ops would be used but the idea is for people to work closer or in their homes to fill a need within their community. This keeps the money flow local and used to invest in your neighbor. This keeps costs lower and reduces resources used.

The emotional support of this kind of community would also help small businesses thrive in areas where box stores are taking the majority of business. The old economy and Internet would still be used but these smaller economies would be able to support people if/when the old ways can't.

Lol! Omg, it's been so long since I talked about it that I was on a roll! It's so fascinating to see it in my head how different aspects of the puzzle would support another. And that's not even going into tech and new ways of schooling children.

Anyway.... fun stuff. Still no clue what to do with that information or how to even begin to implicate it.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
@ fairycrystal

It resonates quite a bit! I have often thought that my commitment fears, once I start something I will ridefinitely it till the end so I'm SUPER picky about what I point my horns towards (double earth;Taurus and Virgo). Lol

I also feel that the a ray of jobs I've held were to allow me to learn about different industries.

In fact, not long after having a life activation in 2014 I was given my first very clear message. It took 3 days to get the complete download and I was so overwhelmed I put it firmly on the back burner after 2 weeks. It was a plan for the New Economy. How it would work and how to create it off the back of the current system. Not just the economy but how the food industry would need to operate and lifestyle changes that allows small communities to be more self-sufficient. Housing and population growth issues. How government would need to be involved to support initially but allow flexibility for each town to decide. It's both a step back to simpler times and would include a lot of new technology and small startups that would both employ and sustain people. Co-ops would be used but the idea is for people to work closer or in their homes to fill a need within their community. This keeps the money flow local and used to invest in your neighbor. This keeps costs lower and reduces resources used.

The emotional support of this kind of community would also help small businesses thrive in areas where box stores are taking the majority of business. The old economy and Internet would still be used but these smaller economies would be able to support people if/when the old ways can't.

Lol! Omg, it's been so long since I talked about it that I was on a roll! It's so fascinating to see it in my head how different aspects of the puzzle would support another. And that's not even going into tectonic and new ways of schooling children.

Anyway.... fun stuff. Still no clue what to do with that information or how to even begin to implicate it.

This stuff is where my heart has always been at too...

In fact - I can actually remember from a very young age - (5 and 6) wondering why this sort of thing wasn't already in action here... I remember my 'home' very differently to what was available here on Earth - as a child I was an Indigo and I was sub - consciously bringing down so many establishments ways of operating. I just never functioned in the establishments as they were and teachers were always trying to find ways to help me 'fit in'... or break me or mould me in some way.
My father often said that in order to get me to "comply" with the rules of archaic establishments I would have to be killed LOL pretty extreme statement - I was a stubborn indigo.

I am so happy - to now be on the other end of this journey - now - where I can actually actively be involved in the anchoring of new systems - to create a world as the one which I remember since I was a child. I became very depressed as a teenager - doubting that I would ever see change in my lifetime on this beautiful planet... I have been shown so much beauty over the last decade though - through spirit - and my warrior spirit - is again awakening.

The difference now though. . . is that my adult self realised self... understands how much power there is in small actions!! And how change happens over many, many generations, and how I will not see the effects of many these changes in my lifetime.

The child INDI - GO -GO self was a rapid fire energy... it wanted to see change right away and set to destroying as much as it could as quickly as it could haha.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:08 AM
Experiencer
@emeraldheart-

Thank you. A lot of what you say resonates as well. But there is that fascination with freedom that is pulling at me too. Breaking the social norms only works when you move it off the places that held the old. That seems to be my cross to surrender. I'm terrified and would have so support in the 3D sense.

It's funny, I had forgotten I received all these messages before and am now being able to talk about them openly makes me feel less panic.

You've definitely got me thinking...

I'm starting to see the blessings I think. ♡
Old 17-10-2017, 11:12 AM
Master
Wow, I'm a Taurus as well, haha.
Your idea / concept sounds great and it immediately reminds me of a very similar thing that is discussed in one of the books from the Celestine Prophesy. I think it was the one about Shamballa. The Secret of Shambhalla.
The concept resonates wholly with me on a deep core level. I hope you find a way to do something with it. I know there's more and more people interested in this sort of thing, because many (begin to) feel that the current way of life isn't right.
I was reminded the other day about all the current upheaval lasting till approx 2020. Then we should've evolved quite a bit. meaning that by then there should be more interest in your concept.
Since you have it so clearly in your mind, I wouldn't let it go to waste! Your passion for this is palpable, so send it out into the Cosmos, that you're ready and willing to support this new type of community and pay heed to signs you get. I'm quite certain you will come across the right people at the right time.
I know my own heart & soul ache for the world to be like that. In the current society I've become 'redundant' due to my neck injury and age (you become redundant at approx 38 and I'm 51). Yet, I have so much to offer, so much I can and would love to do!
In a community like the one you speak of, there's plenty I could do. I could contribute, share, be part of. That exchange would make me happy, because like every human being I also need to feel appreciated. It's a cycle, you give from the heart, you receive from the heart.
Save me a place in your community, haha.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
This stuff is where my heart has always been at too...

In fact - I can actually remember from a very young age - (5 and 6) wondering why this sort of thing wasn't already in action here... I remember my 'home' very differently to what was available here on Earth - as a child I was an Indigo and I was sub - consciously bringing down so many establishments ways of operating. I just never functioned in the establishments as they were and teachers were always trying to find ways to help me 'fit in'... or break me or mould me in some way.
My father often said that in order to get me to "comply" with the rules of archaic establishments I would have to be killed LOL pretty extreme statement - I was a stubborn indigo.

I am so happy - to now be on the other end of this journey - now - where I can actually actively be involved in the anchoring of new systems - to create a world as the one which I remember since I was a child. I became very depressed as a teenager - doubting that I would ever see change in my lifetime on this beautiful planet... I have been shown so much beauty over the last decade though - through spirit - and my warrior spirit - is again awakening.

The difference now though. . . is that my adult self realised self... understands how much power there is in small actions!! And how change happens over many, many generations, and how I will not see the effects of many these changes in my lifetime.

The child INDI - GO -GO self was a rapid fire energy... it wanted to see change right away and set to destroying as much as it could as quickly as it could haha.

Yes! I've been wondering where that passionate youthful energy of mine went to after my break down. I was not able to experience Joy by the way I used to until this month and wasn't sure I would again.

I was a firecracker and couldn't fit in either. But I had an oppressive sister and father that did break me some. Enough that i allowed their beliefs to change me. Getting back is slow going.

Funny, my TF was someone I went to kindergarten with and list touch with for 35 years (he did the math). The first time I met with him again he was excited because he was taller than me. But i was so different and he was taken aback by my lack of energy. I want that girl back but without the manic energy. Lol
Old 17-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
@emeraldheart-

Thank you. A lot of what you say resonates as well. But there is that fascination with freedom that is pulling at me too. Breaking the social norms only works when you move it off the places that held the old. That seems to be my cross to surrender. I'm terrified and would have so support in the 3D sense.

It's funny, I had forgotten I received all these messages before and am now being able to talk about them openly makes me feel less panic.

You've definitely got me thinking...

I'm starting to see the blessings I think. ♡

Lol... there was just so much bulk and layers to this last activation.

Your post about the power of the feminine triggered something deep in me as well... on top of the christ conciousness activation!! Lol. I must admit... I did not intellectually understand what you were saying... but it triggered this inner freedom fire anyway lol!
I am actually at times... a bit intimidated by the energy of the feminine... she just feels... really raw... and really enraged at times! It's like all love and light until she has been beaten down... one too many times.

It is so wonderful to share and read others stories on here! Especially as more and more of this empowerment comes on board. So much of this feels like a dream! I just cannot believe how great it feels to finally be able to express so much of this unfolding here with others... it has been such a long and lonely journey so often... no one really resonates...

I'm so glad for this forum - to connect with other tf lightworkers Hahahahaha!... I think I would be in an asylum if not for this forum hahahaha!!

Thank you forum... and Matt the forum creator... thank you from my heart!
Old 17-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Wow, I'm a Taurus as well, haha.
Your idea / concept sounds great and it immediately reminds me of a very similar thing that is discussed in one of the books from the Celestine Prophesy. I think it was the one about Shamballa. The Secret of Shambhalla.
The concept resonates wholly with me on a deep core level. I hope you find a way to do something with it. I know there's more and more people interested in this sort of thing, because many (begin to) feel that the current way of life isn't right.
I was reminded the other day about all the current upheaval lasting till approx 2020. Then we should've evolved quite a bit. meaning that by then there should be more interest in your concept.
Since you have it so clearly in your mind, I wouldn't let it go to waste! Your passion for this is palpable, so send it out into the Cosmos, that you're ready and willing to support this new type of community and pay heed to signs you get. I'm quite certain you will come across the right people at the right time.
I know my own heart & soul ache for the world to be like that. In the current society I've become 'redundant' due to my neck injury and age (you become redundant at approx 38 and I'm 51). Yet, I have so much to offer, so much I can and would love to do!
In a community like the one you speak of, there's plenty I could do. I could contribute, share, be part of. That exchange would make me happy, because like every human being I also need to feel appreciated. It's a cycle, you give from the heart, you receive from the heart.
Save me a place in your community, haha.

Thanks for the book info. Prior to that message I received I had no clue about spiritual stuff! So overwhelming!

I will do as you suggestedand revisitit with my higher self. ♡

Absolutely you would be needed! The whole idea that we all are needed is an important part of its success. In fact, I see almost everyonehaving their own small business, even if it's making butter for the local store. And it's important that people who have skill sets to grow and pass on to others who can fill a need elsewhere.