Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-08-2017, 07:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Ok so I tried this, didn't feel that much different afterwards though maybe there was a subtle change. Is it worthwhile doing it a few times?

Last night and today my crown's been so active that I've been getting a headache; as I say, it's been very active for about four years now, but not to the point where I'm actually getting a headache, I'm not sure what that signifies. Been feeling pretty drained, too, I don't know if the kundalini-related insomnia I've been experiencing the past seven months or so is just catching up to me, or maybe I've been over-doing the meditation - not sure. Oh to be free of this fracking crown pressure, though!

Ok. So there's a whole lot of techniques to balance your chakras and fundamentally two different approaches. One approach is to, instead of understanding which chakra is troubled to treat it yourself, you can ask your kundalini to work on your chakras while meditating and it will know what you need. The other way to approach it is to meditate and feel where you need work, and this is also good because your asking the kundalini to focus on the area that's most troubling you.

For starters, I'd recommend you do a footsoak. Do a previous meditation to see if you can detect difference in temperatures on the palms of you hands. You can do that self realization meditation if you like. After this meditation, if you feel that your right hand feels warm instead of cool, you need to do a footsoak in cool water. If you feel that your left hand is warm, you'll need warm water. If you can't tell what your hands feel like or both feel warm, just use room temperature water. The warm palm means the channel and chakras on that side needs balancing.

Use a basin with water in the temperature you've established and salt (kosher is really good, but any type will do). Everyday you can meditate for up to 15 minutes with this relaxing footsoak and the salt water and this will help clean negative energy and restore your balance. After the footsoak is done, pour the salt water in the toilet and clean the basin and try to keep this basin exclusive for your footsoaks.

This is a simple meditation technique you can use while meditating during footsoaks.

http://www.meditatewithus.com/balanc...ight-channels/

So this particular technique is kind of a 1 size fits all sort of thing but there are other techniques that are more specific for certain chakras. As I said, there's really a whole lot of techniques to help you out so it's good that you meditate and get to understand yourself in order for you to chose the techniques that are going to be most effective on you.

Checking vibrations: http://www.sahajayoga.ca/Meditation/...vibrations.htm
Old 22-08-2017, 07:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I went through something similar a while back, it seemed to be After the Kundalini activation though. I remember it started with the root chakra - so severely that I couldn't have a bowel movement for 21 days - ended up at a doctor.

Then it moved to the sacral and that whole thing lasted for maybe 6 months,

then the crown, fortunately that one was only a few weeks, but I'm sure there really were invisible tarantula's crawling around on my scalp! lol

then Heart chakra for months, or maybe a year even.

Then the third eye - that went on for several years - it would wipe me out when it got really activated and only sleep would normalize it again. I remember it being so activated I could barely drive and walk and my face would be numb except my nose which felt like a swarm of bee's were circling it. It made me miserable and any little thing, like a friend thinking of me, or a police man around the corner with a radar detector, would set it off - any psychic activity at all and it would blast wide open and fry me.
I had to quit meditating because that would blast it open in just minutes and I'd be fried and fatigued the rest of the day. When it would go active it would welt up and turn red like another eye was in there trying to push through. People would ask me if I ran into a wall or got hit because it was so visible. I messed with all sorts of stones and things trying to find one to close it, finally found a couple that sort of helped and made a crown to hold them over the third eye - it gave me a little relief.

After about 5 years they all normalized and I've not had problems since, but it did take a while.

Sorry I don't have any useful advise to offer, except encouragement that 'this too shall pass'. I remember asking here in the forums when I was going through it same as you.
Thanks for sharing your experiences, it's comforting to know that other people have been through this kind of thing It's not a comfortable or harmonious ride, though I guess that's just because most of us have accumulated a lot of energetic blocks and it takes a while for the kundalini to work through them. I guess to a great extent the key is trust and patience, and not trying to force things (by all accounts that's not a good idea where kundalini's concerned).
Old 22-08-2017, 07:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I read and was told a few times by myself that sleep is super super important during this time. Just like crystal is accounting here. I'm going through the same. I'm also told all of the heat is specifically healing and release for me personally. and when i sleep is when I have a better chance to re center so to say or heal what was done during the day. kind of confusing trying to explain but i know that if i don't sleep enough the activity the next day is either more pressure and more heat or none at all.

Last night i did a 2/4 breathing relaxation for AP and then went into theta and it helped me tremendously today. but during the exorcise also fired up all energy centers including my hands. i would keep doing something along the lines of the video even if you're not aware of it, it is helping. the right hand is key to doing it properly. and making sure you're fully relaxed during the exorcise. I'm back and fourth with my headaches depends a lot of who im talking to and who I'm allowing myself to connect to. when i control this the headaches are a lot less. Also i notice a huge difference on my diet and exorcise. diet helps and getting outside is tremendous to calm things or make them progress more smoothly. and last and most important, smoking can make the process a lot more uncomfortable.

i was also told during a reading that as far as my spiritual progression. i should shy away from energy practices. and that it is not needed for someone at my level. i was advised to just place my hand on my heart and affirm that i want to join my mind and heart and that will be sufficient. this is also along the same lines of that video linked above. just make sure its your right hand. you can also ask your HS for things to be done at a more comfortable rate to be less intrusive on your waking state. but i think Your HS knows what you can handle and how fast. key is to enjoy it. I take my consciousness to that location and change the feeling or reaction i have to it as one of being thankful for the growth and change that is happening. it usually helps right away....

another technique is to spin clockwise 33 times 3 times a day. when you stop stay present with the motions going on. this may have the adverse affect and make your symptoms worse though. but there was also a warning along with this that stated "see how long you can do this without leaving this dimension" LOL

if you're interested i can send both techniques to you via PM

Edit: when i have issues sleeping i read. Its a form of meditation. especially when its a book about spirituality. this usually helps or i go into a state of meditation. put on some binarial beats and try and relax as much as possible and just travel with my breath in and out. worse case ill put on a sleep meditation track which is like a guided meditation.
Yeah I think you're right, getting adequate rest is pretty crucial - good tip on the reading a spiritual book, that's actually what I've taken to doing and it does help, I usually manage to fall back asleep pretty quickly. I did initially toss and turn for a while, but I quickly realised that it was pointless fighting the restlessness.

I think you're right about persisting with the meditation video, too, you've really got to give these things a fair crack of the whip I think, even if they don't seem to be having much of an effect at first. I've been very careful with regards to who I'm interacting with, I'm hyper-sensitive at the moment and I can't hack being around negative people for any length of time tbh, it makes me anxious.

I'm getting nauseated at just the thought of spinning around 33 times, but I'll give it a try, see how it goes I'm interested in the techniques you mentioned, I'll send you a PM - thanks for the advice
Old 22-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
Ok. So there's a whole lot of techniques to balance your chakras and fundamentally two different approaches. One approach is to, instead of understanding which chakra is troubled to treat it yourself, you can ask your kundalini to work on your chakras while meditating and it will know what you need. The other way to approach it is to meditate and feel where you need work, and this is also good because your asking the kundalini to focus on the area that's most troubling you.

For starters, I'd recommend you do a footsoak. Do a previous meditation to see if you can detect difference in temperatures on the palms of you hands. You can do that self realization meditation if you like. After this meditation, if you feel that your right hand feels warm instead of cool, you need to do a footsoak in cool water. If you feel that your left hand is warm, you'll need warm water. If you can't tell what your hands feel like or both feel warm, just use room temperature water. The warm palm means the channel and chakras on that side needs balancing.

Use a basin with water in the temperature you've established and salt (kosher is really good, but any type will do). Everyday you can meditate for up to 15 minutes with this relaxing footsoak and the salt water and this will help clean negative energy and restore your balance. After the footsoak is done, pour the salt water in the toilet and clean the basin and try to keep this basin exclusive for your footsoaks.

This is a simple meditation technique you can use while meditating during footsoaks.

http://www.meditatewithus.com/balanc...ight-channels/

So this particular technique is kind of a 1 size fits all sort of thing but there are other techniques that are more specific for certain chakras. As I said, there's really a whole lot of techniques to help you out so it's good that you meditate and get to understand yourself in order for you to chose the techniques that are going to be most effective on you.

Checking vibrations: http://www.sahajayoga.ca/Meditation/...vibrations.htm
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll give the foot soaking a try Hadn't really occurred to me to communicate with the kundalini, I'll give that a try too.

Thanks again, I'll let you know how I get on :)
Old 02-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Master
Ok, so I tried a few of the suggested techniques and the one that's been the most effective for me is the 2/4 technique (which doesn't surprise me, I usually prefer the simpler methods). I've been employing this in meditation and I've found it effective in regulating my breathing, helping me to relax, and slowing down my mind. Quite often I'm noticing a lot of intense energetic activity in my throat, interestingly enough, to the point that it's almost painful, I've always had issues with speaking my truth so this isn't coming as a huge surprise to me.

The energy's really been ramping up again this past week, it's been pretty uncomfortable at times and the anxiety's been surfacing again, too Nothing I can't handle though, and I'm encouraged that the energy seems to be moving - I realised before that I seem to be feeling it predominantly in the left side of my body, particularly along the length of my left leg (again, pretty painful at times) and also in my left shoulder. At times I'm feeling a dense ball of energy in my lower heart area, and there's still quite a lot of tension in my sacral chakra, though I think it's gradually breaking down.

Still haven't got round to doing the foot baths, I've been dragging my (conspicuously dry) feet on that one for some reason so maybe I should really give it a go sooner rather than later.

Edit: The other thing I'm noticing is that I'm smelling phantom smells - peppermint, eucalyptus, and a smell I can't put my finger on that always takes me back to being very young, happy, and carefree.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Experiencer
The left side is related to past conditioning, desires, everything past related, inner emotions. When it's off balance it leads to lethargy, melancholy and depression. When in balance it supports the pure desire that leads you to do good in life and is responsible for that wonderful warm feeling inside we get when we are feeling pure joy. To balance the left side, your footsoak for meditation should be warm (don't forget the salt). You can do it as many times you wish for as many weeks until you feel better. Then you might want to switch to room temperature to maintain balance.

If you feel it's not working after a long time, switch to cold water, but from what you say, it really seems it's the left that needs balance. The right side is your action side. Over active right side can cause anxiety, insomnia, everything that comes up from over activity. But sometimes it's having a whole bunch of desires and not being able to act on them is also a problem. Another trick is to have two basins, a warm one for your left foot and a cold one for your right foot! But nothing beats a nice warm relaxing footsoak, so enjoy!

Cheers!
Old 05-09-2017, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
The left side is related to past conditioning, desires, everything past related, inner emotions. When it's off balance it leads to lethargy, melancholy and depression. When in balance it supports the pure desire that leads you to do good in life and is responsible for that wonderful warm feeling inside we get when we are feeling pure joy. To balance the left side, your footsoak for meditation should be warm (don't forget the salt). You can do it as many times you wish for as many weeks until you feel better. Then you might want to switch to room temperature to maintain balance.

If you feel it's not working after a long time, switch to cold water, but from what you say, it really seems it's the left that needs balance. The right side is your action side. Over active right side can cause anxiety, insomnia, everything that comes up from over activity. But sometimes it's having a whole bunch of desires and not being able to act on them is also a problem. Another trick is to have two basins, a warm one for your left foot and a cold one for your right foot! But nothing beats a nice warm relaxing footsoak, so enjoy!

Cheers!
Interesting, that does make a lot of sense because I'm in the process of shedding past conditioning and working through unresolved emotions. Thanks for the advice and info, I'll give the warm foot soak a go :)