Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 21-07-2017, 06:54 AM
Experiencer

Lions gate?

Not sure where to post a question about the Lions gate portal? Can anyone help please?
Thanks
Old 21-07-2017, 01:25 PM
Pathfinder

Hello light lady, What Lions Gate Portal may I ask?
Old 21-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light lady
Not sure where to post a question about the Lions gate portal? Can anyone help please?
Thanks

That is a great question. I am assuming you are referring to the time period described by spiritual intuitives like Sandra Walter? http://www.sandrawalter.com/light-intel/

If so, this time period isn't really an astrology subject per say, other than it being a time when the sun travels through a section of the Zodiac that spiritualists call the "Lions Gate."

I don't know more about it other than to point you to Sandra's website. Maybe a broader board forum on here, just dealing with spirituality in general, may know more?

Good luck!
Old 21-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Experiencer

I'm not really sure, it is mentioned on another thread, and I looked it up, and it looks really interesting.
Old 21-07-2017, 09:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light lady
I'm not really sure, it is mentioned on another thread, and I looked it up, and it looks really interesting.

I would ask for more information about it on the thread you read about it then.

There is no "Lions Gate" in astrology--no astrology book or website I have ever read has mentioned it--but I have heard it mentioned from sources like Sandra Walters, so it is probably that.

Good luck! <3
Old 21-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Master
all i no evry 1 haz lion in us bt ilm stull stuk i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-07-2017, 11:40 PM
Master
here's a page Light lady:
The 8:8:8 Lions Gate Activation
http://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-...te-activation/

@ dream jo:
"The angels message for us around this time is to trust."

here's another page:
4 Things You Need To Know About The Lion’s Gate Opening On August 8th
https://www.davidwolfe.com/4-things-...ng-august-8th/
Old 22-07-2017, 06:31 AM
Experiencer

Great, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
here's a page Light lady:
The 8:8:8 Lions Gate Activation
http://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-...te-activation/

@ dream jo:
"The angels message for us around this time is to trust."

here's another page:
4 Things You Need To Know About The Lion’s Gate Opening On August 8th
https://www.davidwolfe.com/4-things-...ng-august-8th/
Old 22-07-2017, 06:38 AM
Experiencer

Thanks everyone :).
Old 22-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Master
Yes, it is upon us :) I was concerned about it at first, cos the last two years it hasn't been all that gentle for me. Now I'm doing what I can to stay on a high and positive vibration. The Lion's Gate energies are strong, but nothing to be concerned about. At this time Sirius rises in the morning too, close to the Sun, and at this time the Nile used to flood, a very good time as it brought fertility to the otherwise dry lands in Egypt.
Also during this time we have the first harvest sabbat Lammas on August 1st (Paganism / Celtic). Also to do with fertility, as if crops failed, ppl would die during winter.
This is all during the Lion's Gate period, and used to be a time of festivities, joy, celebrating harvest and fertility. It is also the time where you can begin to look back on what you can 'harvest' this year. What have you achieved, what has come about from the seeds you planted earlier this year?

If you still got lots of issues and things you need to let go of because they keep you from a higher vibration of love, the Lion's Gate may be tumultuous. It's all about cleansing so you can get to a higher vibration.

All in all it's best to put on your positive hat, look at what you have achieved and cultivate what cannot be harvested just yet. There will be two more harvest sabbats, Samhain (Halloween) being the last one, so if some things need more time, not a problem.
But by looking back what is growing and coming into fruition you likely will already be far more positive about things, increasing the chances of the Lion's Gate energies being gentle on you too.

There's another topic on this in the Twinflame subforum: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=114745

A nice article on the Lion's Gate by Celia Fenn:
http://www.starchildglobal.com/chann...unified-field/