Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 06-03-2017, 08:34 AM
Experiencer

ORIGINS of Space and Time, Physical, Chemical, Bio, Properties

While the Big Bang Cosmology ( that has failed now) incorporates 4 physical properties only , during the origin of the universe; the Indian Cosmology Lists the following 16 properties:

1. Space & Time a. Time Bound Space, b. Space Bound Time

2. Physical Properties a. Gravity ****trong force, c. Weak Force, d. EMF

3.Chemical Properties a. Atomic Bonding b. Nucleo synthesis, c.Thermal -Heat & Cold.

4. Bio Properties a. Auditory ,b.Tactile c.Sight, d, Taste e. Smell

5. Neuro Properties. .a.Goodness b. Passion c.Dullness

In absence of these properties, humans would not have come into existence.

Study of universe requires multidisciplinary approach that our Physicists ignored and hence produced an incomplete cosmology which failed. ( Ref . 'The Universe ' ISBN 9788190950206
Old 22-04-2017, 08:05 AM
Master
The Universe is a construct.
Regarding your above citings, math is primary.

The greater reality involves eternity, infinity, or the "timeless".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-04-2017, 01:32 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I know very little about astrology, am not good at maths,just the basic stuff,physics well,physics is physics!

But I have always had an idea that we started out as a basic thought,a seed thought if you like,created by a sound!
Does that sound crazy?
Its based on intuition not investigation.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
I know very little about astrology, am not good at maths,just the basic stuff,physics well,physics is physics!

But I have always had an idea that we started out as a basic thought,a seed thought if you like,created by a sound!
Does that sound crazy?

Kind Regards Billy.

That actually has basis in Truth, S.S.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-09-2021, 08:47 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,

Does that sound crazy?

Kind Regards Billy.

You are right. Indeed the whole creation started with Thought Energy Called as 'MAYA" that Maya rumbled in sound OUM that created sub atomic particles .. and so on ...
Old 24-09-2021, 03:25 PM
Master

Think of an orchestra, waiting to begin. All is silent until very gently a flute is heard. The sound the flute makes is due to vibrancies, our brains recognise what we call a melody. Why we recognise it we don't know. Then comes the violin and the vibrations increase and the melody takes on more form. Once the whole orchestra is playing the world is filled with vibrating life, sound, colour, emotion, joy and energy.

That's what life is, and we and everything all live in a series of octaves. The octave you inhabit is the one that you have chosen, mainly through your habits.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 13-11-2021, 04:36 AM
Knower

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

JoeColo
Old 13-11-2021, 05:03 AM
Master
Space and Time are and always will be.

They are eternal constants and mathematical must haves.

The entire universe is a mathematical equation.

The origin of time is mathematically obvious " hour nil/zero ".

Amen and Praises.

utopia
Old 13-11-2021, 06:40 AM
Dude111

Space is indeed a mystery!!!!

We dont know why we are here....... Theres much more we dont know than do!!!!

WOW I COULD FILL UP THIS BASE LIKE CRAZY!! (Space amazes me)