Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Master

Libra New Moon

Since the day my mother told me i'm a pisces at the age of 8 i became fixated and fascinated with astrology. I grew into anything i could sink into and learn about that was spiritual. you name it. i was learning about it.
while girls at 10 played dress ups, i was ghost hunting and planning out where to find them and at what hour mum would be fast asleep so it could happen. A spirtual pisces sun full of dreams and make believe fun. looking to find if any are actually real.

My rising is sagittarius. ruled by jupiter sucking up knowledge. large ball! so forthright, so blunt, so to the point, so sometimes passionate and firey, so clown of the clan, so seeking to learn and share. generous sagittarius. kind of annoys people

*cough* My moon is capricorn. I'm not good at adhering to 'rules' in my rebelious sag rising. without this placement, i probably wouldnt at all. Yet this is the cool emotional placement. if i get struck by you. as in emotionally effected deeply. you get met with ice cold. you're out. i wont budge, i am very very very stubborn emotionally. that includes love. i wont budge. but i may hate you too. because i dont approve of something about you. that effects me emotionally. my emotions are always right. because my disapproval is never wrong. if i love you. its because i am right about you. if you prove me wrong. you are off the pedestal for good. it may take time, but when father saturn has given enough time. it's done. Moon in capricorn is not a good placement for emotional bonds.

the new moon in libra and sun is effecting me big time right now. i'm open to energetic and spiritual activity. movement of energy. the more i walk in this journey the more of me opens and opens. and this is all about balance and libra is ruled by Venus. the planet of love and beauty. are you feeling it? How is it effecting you?

DECISIONS! my scales. all of it is up on scale and capricorn moon is having a major effected hay-day on this one. All strict and cool and coming in to balance all this crazy mess. emotions!!!!!!!! what the , says my capricorn moon. Venus, come with your scales if I may, place my heart upon and weigh what it says. IT SAYS YOU'RE STUPID!!!!!! thats my capricorn moon decision on the scale of venus. my sag rising has inquired enough to know this is balony! the whole thing. My pisces dominate under this balance is freaking the heck out. oh no. my dreams! ....capricorn moon says wake up sally. the reality is you're a watery emotional dreamy romantic mess. my capricorn moon has the whip out and is ready for major reality checks delivered to you out of a Pisces sun mouth appearing as a bold blunt firey saggitarian that gained as much info as possible on every topic the Pisces spiritual loony became fascinated by.

it's over.

this is not at all. about anyones experience here but mine and how im experiecing this effect. i feel so open in clarity . i dont care at this point what i 'look' like to anyone because i'll be judged anyway. we all will. this is a game. i been played so many times i lost count. my capricorn moon is demanding i wise up and get real sober about this person. this experience and what this entire reality is. ego and all. and the ego of him. of everything and everyone.

my mother. omg. i love her, i do. we have so many conversations, of varied topics. my mother is an extremely well read libran. im sure she's read 6 libraries 20 times over in the amount of books. its all i will remember about my mum is her pile of library books every week since i can remember. 'you pronounce it like this' in correcting me all my life. 'what do the schools teach you kids!?' yet has no desire to teach. hates kids. my mother, so intelligent and intellectual, almost lacks compassion but not toally. thanks to Venus! i catch her out and she hates it. she literally turns her back on me. Today she spoke to me about 'unity' and how 'they' want to conquer and divide. I tell her but it works. it always has and always will an it effects us all on an individual and global scale like it or not. people hate. you wont even go into a store if an indian runs it. you, like everyone else help keep the divide alive. 'but its not indians i hate, its what they do' and so you protest in racism?
I left a group because 10 african black american people told me i had no right to be there because i was too white. i didnt walk their ancestors pain so id no business to be there. It was to learn of true african culture. and all these angry black americans raged. why? the poster had posted 'why is racism an issue and how can we solve it? I spoke about unity. and i got HATE. i had to leave, it actually upset me to understand it at that level emotionally and with an intent to learn authentic culture. of course i had many msg me and apologize and explain some things. but wow. its here, its there, my mother. its everywhere, some form of hate. and to have experienced that in who i thought was a tf is disappointing. im not sure what is real but this vicious hate. who i thought was a tf, his race is known for intelligence and inventions. and war. literally built a wall and i find he has one within and based on intellect. it really makes me wonder if all this does all make one huge picture. maybe its not all random. it's all very much a clue. it relates. all my country wants to do is 'make peace' and thats all i ever wanted. seriously, we start no war. mediation is the standard and obvious direction of our people.
what is loving about him?, a whim of emotion that struck him in a vulnerable state one day? truth is, thats not him and wasnt him and over 5 years he has shown me who he is and i chose to deny that and believe that 'moment' was really him. I got duped. this new moon is balancing a lot. and im seeing in logic and spirit but moon in capricorn in my chart makes this a cold one. i really dont care anymore. and that breaks my heart more than anyone or anything outside of me. because i know when at that point of saturns whip, its the lesson of the reality. it can be dropped now.

my capricorn moons reality always breaks my pisces sun's dreams.
Old 17-10-2017, 09:45 PM
Experiencer
I don't know much about astrology for my chart. But I know I'm a Taurus sun, Virgo moon and Gemini rising. I've never felt like a true Taurus, I'm too emotional and can get distracted easily when bored though I definitely have a very steady, logical side too.

As for racism, it's an ugly disease. It messes with the very foundation of your psyche and can be deeply in the identity. If someone who doesn't identify with the fear the same way, it can feel like an attack. None of it is logical but fear never is.

My background is mostly Native American and I have a deep sense of empathy for thoes who are still living the way of their traditions. My sister doesn't have that same connection and uses the same language as her husband who sees them as thieves and lazy. So racism is very much a disease just like sexism and classism. It all stems from being disconnected from source. Russell Brand talks about it in his book about being an addict. We are all just trying to find connection.

Since we all go through some kind of Separation fear, any time we are confronted with situations where others are presenting this fear to us, it is a direct reflection of our own. That is why you triggered the group and they triggered you. (My opinion) Every interaction is a reflection of our mind's direction.

When I get caught up in my fear, I notice a lot more Posts about what everyone is angry about. I then react and engage or realize that my vibrations are low and that only love exists and move on with non judgement. This can be difficult to realize and shift away from.

Most of these concepts are too hard to accept as a society that is so emotionally in pain and disconnected. Hopefully with all the ascension going on we will see some major healing soon.

Old 18-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
I don't know much about astrology for my chart. But I know I'm a Taurus sun, Virgo moon and Gemini rising. I've never felt like a true Taurus, I'm too emotional and can get distracted easily when bored though I definitely have a very steady, logical side too.

As for racism, it's an ugly disease. It messes with the very foundation of your psyche and can be deeply in the identity. If someone who doesn't identify with the fear the same way, it can feel like an attack. None of it is logical but fear never is.

My background is mostly Native American and I have a deep sense of empathy for thoes who are still living the way of their traditions. My sister doesn't have that same connection and uses the same language as her husband who sees them as thieves and lazy. So racism is very much a disease just like sexism and classism. It all stems from being disconnected from source. Russell Brand talks about it in his book about being an addict. We are all just trying to find connection.

Since we all go through some kind of Separation fear, any time we are confronted with situations where others are presenting this fear to us, it is a direct reflection of our own. That is why you triggered the group and they triggered you. (My opinion) Every interaction is a reflection of our mind's direction.

When I get caught up in my fear, I notice a lot more Posts about what everyone is angry about. I then react and engage or realize that my vibrations are low and that only love exists and move on with non judgement. This can be difficult to realize and shift away from.

Most of these concepts are too hard to accept as a society that is so emotionally in pain and disconnected. Hopefully with all the ascension going on we will see some major healing soon.

love your post! you hit on so many very valid points and i see this major rise in these issues come up full force in many. it's so deeply ingrained within the psyche and within the very DNA cells of ancestral blood lines. The energy is still there in wounded and unhealed vibration.

I'd not be surprised one bit if it's to do with ascension. We need to bring it up, all the conflict and pain to heal and it's gonna be an ugly hiddeous mess!

i've been triggered and confronted with the masculine and feminine and it's been majorly healing.

I just found this! i'll share it here even though it's not so much 'TF' but it does touch upon relationships in a segment of it. I find her energy very Sirian lol, the blue room, hair, eyes remind of me sirian vibration. She is very animated in a way to 'take you' into the energy she is trying to describe. A little kooky but getting past that I find her brilliant and kept listening because i found she had something of value to say. It made a lot of sense for me as to why and how this has and is effecting me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZXHP0D54P4&t=111s
Old 20-10-2017, 05:06 AM
Experiencer
@Inika

I just now was able to watch the video. I love her hair! She has a great way of talking about the energies. Thanks for the link!♡

Just remember everything that is triggering us right now is stuff that we have to work on. I know that really sucks but at least if we know why we are being triggered it takes the control away from the situation and puts it back into our hands. I have a suspicion that we will not be able to get out of these energies until we learn to master ourselves. Ugh
Old 20-10-2017, 07:28 AM
Master

Quote:
I have a suspicion that we will not be able to get out of these energies until we learn to master ourselves. Ugh

Yeah, I think you're right!
Old 20-10-2017, 08:38 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

Thanks 4 the video. Blue hair, oh yea.