Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 28-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Life Path number 11

Hello!

New to the forum, no idea what I'm actually doing here.
I hope someone will answer or just leave a comment, but I
am not going to get my hopes up, since I do not know if it is
common for all threads to get answered.

My Life path number is 11 (yes I am sure..).
And I also have found that it applies to me in many different ways.
I have read a Little about karmic debt, that if you do not utilize your skills
you gain karmic debt and that is going to impact your Life negatively.

I am aslo VERY prone to addictions and mental Health issues.
But I just don't know what to do in order to avoid karmic debt and get rid of the amount that I have already ''gained''. I also just have no idea how to deal with my Life path number in general. What can I do to make my purpose a reality and work on it? Am I supposed to do anything?

Do you have any good free sources to recommend me, that could help me with this?
Old 29-12-2015, 02:15 AM
Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum. I have a life path of eleven as well and on the positive side we can be very intuitive, have a strong sense of knowing and be an inspiration to others, it is the number of psychics. On the negative side we can be anxious, stressed, conflicted, scattered and self sabotaging. I honestly am both the positive and negative aspects of the number. In dealing with others I am very much an inspiration but in relating to myself I definitely self sabotage, have had mental health issues and addictions though not substance abuse but I could have if I didn't have a body that got terribly sick by it all but I did smoke. I know I am working on karma related to self sabotage and learning to have self love and acceptance but it has little to do with how I am relating to this life but a matter of my coming into this life with certain challenges related to self worth and my life circumstances designed to trigger the emotions and my need to face myself. Though it seems like my life has been an emotional struggle it wasn't something I was meant to avoid but rather something I planned to face and I have made tremendous strides to overcome my inner pain in the process. I was really good at putting it aside until I could not anymore and then turned to spirit for guidance and found that my connection with my guides and higher got much stronger in the process. I can ask questions now and the answers just come to me in a variety of ways. I'm not quite psychic in the sense of seeing or hearing things but my intuitive senses are getting much stronger as a result of working on my self image karma. So I guess if I was to assess my life in regards to the 11 life path I have mostly focused in the negatives and now that I am healing myself I am now working towards enhancing the positive aspects of the number to use moving forward.

As for you I would worry less about what you are or are not doing and focus on what needs attention. It sounds like you may have some inner work that needs to happen first before you can fully open up to the power of the 11. But use your instincts as much as you can. I like to ask questions before bed and see what I wake up saying or what dreams I had. I use oracle cards to consult with my guides and random songs pop in my head that offer inspiration and guidance. I am currently starting to get into meditation as a regular practice. Whatever else you can think of that will help you build on your intuition and communication with your guides will help you work through your inner struggles as well. If you are self sabotaging then take some time to assess how you view yourself. do you struggle to feel not good enough, do you put yourself down? If so it would be good for you to stop and try to learn self love and to try to accept yourself as you are flaws and all. That is how spirit sees us.

In any event, my personal view is that our lives progress from one life to another. Karma is really just unfinished business from the last life or other past lives that still needs clearing. You really can't get away from it and likely will always pick up something new to work on in every life. It is just how the process works. If your soul has chosen to work on any certain karma this life odds are you will get thrust into situations and circumstances that trigger it and force you to face it so the worst thing you can do if you have self sabotage and self blame is to question if you are doing things right. That is a sure fire way to feel like you are on the wrong path when the truth is you can't be on the wrong path. Sometimes we might like to be on a different path and wonder how the heck we wound up on the path we are on but we are always where we are meant to be. For me I was quite surprised what my life wound up boiling down to but I know I am building myself up this life to do great things later on but I can't do that if I don't believe in myself first. But when it comes to karma if there is something you are meant to do you will find yourself doing it so let go of worry about making new karma or not fulfilling obligations and just focus on what you feel needs work and go after any goals or dreams that you feel inspired to follow. If you have any other questions or want to talk privately you are welcome to pm me. Take care and again welcome to the forum.

Michelle