Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 24-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Knower
CROSS SPIRITS

I"m trying to put my finger on something and can't quite get it, but something is truly not natural about my relationship with my dad's wife. she's only 5 years older than I am and since my father is married to this woman, she has literally place a wedge between my father and I, to ware we don't get along or contact one another and when I do contact my father, he's place on a speaker phone. She is definitely the dominate one in the marriage.
When I show people her picture on facebook, she never smiles, she always talks about concouring something or somebody, she makes fun of my failures/downfalls through subliminal messages, so no one can see them, but I'm pull directly to them, like she pulls my spirit in. When you see her page, she places nothing but dark skies, horror movies, gore things and her kids does the same thing. They speak nothing but sarcasm..I tellya, I pick nothing up but negativity from the entire household.

My problem today is, I feel as though she pulls on my spirit so, until I have attacks, I can't focus and this isn't natural. Yes, I would love to have a relationship with my father, but this woman have a complete control over him, until he can't recall who I am. Can someone have that much power over a person. Seems like the more I try to get closer to my father, bad things happens in my household or my surroundings. This isn't normal. What can I do to reverse this, to break anything she place over my life, or is this even possible? Thank you for your help.
Old 24-05-2014, 04:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by almondeyez68
When I show people her picture on facebook, she never smiles, she always talks about concouring something or somebody,

My problem today is, I feel as though she pulls on my spirit so, until I have attacks, I can't focus and this isn't natural. Yes, I would love to have a relationship with my father, but this woman have a complete control over him, until he can't recall who I am. Can someone have that much power over a person. Seems like the more I try to get closer to my father, bad things happens in my household or my surroundings. This isn't normal. What can I do to reverse this, to break anything she place over my life, or is this even possible? Thank you for your help.

Hello Almondeyez,
Sorry to hear of your troubles. It can be tricky dealing with a dominant woman like your Dad's wife.

First of all, sorry, but when you say "she always talks about "concouring" something or somebody" are you meaning to say "conquering" or is it "conjuring" - because it makes a bit of a difference. If what she says is conquering then that's showing how dominant she is but if she's saying conjuring then that's telling us that she's using some kind of magic.

Yes, I believe that someone CAN have that much power over a person, especially if the person is in love with the dominant one. This lady could be using magic to control your father but I wonder why she feels she has to - why would she want to keep you and your father like strangers, unless she's worried that you may try to convince him that she's not the person he thinks she is. She's afraid of losing him.

What kind of attacks do you get?

To protect yourself from her and what she's doing to you try to visualize a wonderful white light surrounding you. You can imagine a big ball of this white light above your head, then visualize it slowly coming down and enveloping your whole body, right down to your toes. If you want to, you can imagine that on the outside of the white light there's unbreakable glass all around you that will not let any negative energy or bad thoughts through to you - it will protect you. Some people visualize a mirror, instead of the glass, that's programmed to send back any negative thoughts or energies sent to you, other people think that this isn't right, it's not kind - but sometimes you have to do what's necessary to protect yourself.

Have you tried talking to your father about how you feel and the way things are? If she's really got him under her thumb whatever you say may fall on deaf ears, unfortunately. You'll have to find other ways to make your father see her in her true light.

There's always magic and spells but it can be dangerous to start working magic if you're not trained or familiar with it.

Try to stay positive

Jenny Crow
Old 24-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Knower
Smile

Well I will say this, this young lady had nothing until my dad came along. I am not prejudice, she is white from a poor family. My dad is from the country, so when she met my dad, I was his only child so I got everything, I kinda had my way, which the only child does, I was favored by my father. Well this woman is only 5 years older than me, so I see it as competition. when my mom would call my father, she would answer the phone and tell my mom to get another job to support me, because it's her money now. when I would visit, she would take the money he had for me and spend it, and I would be treated like an step child. This woman would go into a fit when I was around until my father wouldn't invite me anymore. She had her kids by him, until he got so busy with them, I was forgotten. the word she use is "conquering". she loves that word. my aunts, my dad sister thinks I should forget about my father because there's nothing I can do about it. they said my dad doesn't even mention my name because it makes his wife so upset, she creates arguements. So i'm in a no winning zone, which is soo sad. I don't want nothing from my dad, just love, but that's so old now. I just want everything God has for me to come to me. I think this woman studies my pictures and everything I do. I have attacks dealing with this situation, when i talk about it, it makes my heart pounds, because it's upsetting, I have anxiety attacks. My aunt said they speak bad about my book that i've wriiten and they don't think I'm going anywhere and you know what, my books aren't selling. i ask God to bless me, I don't want anything my father has, because I feel like it's already curse. How can I reverse this mess? thanks for your feedback
Old 27-05-2014, 04:33 AM
Master

I really don't know what to say because as I said before if you're looking for spells or magic to make her leave it can be dangerous for you if you're not skilled in magic.

It's an awful situation for you but if her hold on your father is as strong as you say it will be hard to break.

Try, instead, to concentrate on your own life and dreams. Keep writing, your books could be published one day.

It may be a good idea to get some counselling to get some help to cope with the emotions that you are trying to deal with.

Blessings,
Jenny Crow
Old 28-05-2014, 04:44 AM
Knower
I personally don't want my dad to leave his wife because he loves her, so be it...but the situation didn't/doesn't have to be the way it is. Now, I just want to move on. If something happen to him today or tomorrow, I would hate to be the child that continues to be looking from the outside in and feel worthless, this is why I pray so hard for God to look after me, to bless me with his goodness. Thank you again for your response and concerns.

Almondeyez68