Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 15-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Farallon

Ouija is one divination tool I would stay away from. You can't control what comes through and thus it's like opening up a portal, where both good and bad can come through. I've had the same feeling about scrying, but have been too freaked out to try it. Mirrors are notorious portals and I worry scrying can bring unwanted energies through as well.
Old 16-10-2013, 10:55 PM
monkqb

Every time you use a ouija board you invite some of the lowest spirit forms into your home or where ever you do it just DONT! Love and light to you Kattykamille
Old 13-11-2013, 04:35 AM
kattykamille

Thank you all for your wonderful input :) I have not made one yet... and have decided I will not. :) Rather focus on my soul travel and body wellness. It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Thank you again!
Old 04-02-2014, 04:31 AM
xyphax42

Quote:
Originally Posted by William

The device worked fine right from the start and three of us were using it that first time and then just 2 of us thereafter but I often used it by myself when I learned that I could. I have spent many, many hours using the device, created about 7 of them in total and learned a truckload of very valuable information which I do not think I could have discovered any other way, at least not as easily.

Having said that, sometimes it was not at all easy. for me it was a very personal journey which I have never regretted learning about and mostly what I learned had to do with my 'self' and changing my perceptions. There was much laughter, some heartfelt tears, joy and sadness...times where I sulked and stopped using the communications device (I never really got into calling it 'Ouija' because of the connotations) while I thought about what was being revealed to me that I didn't much like but all in all it taught me a great deal about belief systems and how they can be a barrier to a lot of things.

William, this is one of the first positive posts I've seen on many sites regarding the personal journey one can take with a Ouija board. I have been using my board for just a little while now, and so far all I've gotten are wonderful personal insights and many "ah ha" moments having to do with my 'self" .... thank you for taking the time to post this, it was great to read
Old 14-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Ascender
I think that if you know what you're doing with Ouija boards, you'll be fine. If you are afraid of inviting evil entities into your circle, you can will them into existence. As long as your heart remains open and free of fear, you'll be okay.
The movies are often over exaggerated.
Old 15-02-2014, 01:40 PM
LadyTerra

I would like to chime-in and say that my whole Family contributed to the creation of my Spirit Board and I have used it as a Solitary Practioner for more than 15 years--with only useful and enlightening experiences.

We can (IMHO) most definitely choose which Spirits we invite to the Circle and bar the Spirits who are uninvited--through the proper Protective Practices and Directing the Reading.

That being said--it requires that we go in search of the desired Knowledge--so that we are able to show the proper Reverence.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...