Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 30-05-2012, 05:24 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23
This really freaks me out...like he growled at the cops and everything, that dosnt scare anyone else

it did kinda scared me. even the cop said that it was like The Walking Dead. very interesting. :)
Old 30-05-2012, 05:29 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
Troll.
Anyways, back to the original topic, I only believe to the 'zombies' Voodoo practitioners make.. using special drugs, and burrying someone alive.
And if I'm not mistaken, I heard they cut part of the brain out to make the body malfunction, or something like that. Scary stuff.
If you've seen the Serpent and the Rainbow, it's about this professor who goes to Haiti and gets into trouble and ends up getting burried alive.. I've never seen the movie, but someone close to me has.. She said it scared her to the core.. lol.

I agree with you, a few years ago, people didn't really think much about zombies because they were about evil dead bodies crawling out of their graves because of some crazy evil power. but then filmmakers introduced the idea of chemicals causing mutations, viruses, etc, and it suddenly made more sense...
Old 30-05-2012, 05:33 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
I agree with you, a few years ago, people didn't really think much about zombies because they were about evil dead bodies crawling out of their graves because of some crazy evil power. but then filmmakers introduced the idea of chemicals causing mutations, viruses, etc, and it suddenly made more sense...

It is kind of scary to think that someone uses a drug to make them go all crazy to the point where they're biting peoples faces off.
I watched a documentary about Haitian voodoo and about zombies. They used a poison from a puffer fish that is found in Japan, Injected it into the person during a ritual, and burried them I guess.. scary, but I find it really interesting.
Old 30-05-2012, 05:45 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
It is kind of scary to think that someone uses a drug to make them go all crazy to the point where they're biting peoples faces off.
I watched a documentary about Haitian voodoo and about zombies. They used a poison from a puffer fish that is found in Japan, Injected it into the person during a ritual, and burried them I guess.. scary, but I find it really interesting.

Yes! I have read about that, I don't know if it is true but I have read that they are made to work in sugar plantations? It's efficient, they are not hostile, just "zombies" in that the only thing left in their brain is the bit that controls the motor movements of their body...
Old 30-05-2012, 06:00 AM
spiritualized

The current Pharmacological & Psychiatric system is busy labelling you all with fictitious diseases & drugging everyone up on toxic poisonous drugs - creating a dumbed down zombified population - along with trance inducing mass media, an education system that makes people more stupid, & a World that is about control & manipulation through; chemical, psychological & electronic means. The only surprise is that your not all eating each other by now. Give it a while; especially when we descend the curve of peak oil - & a lot of you will be.
Old 30-05-2012, 06:13 AM
sesheta

Just heard this on the radio tonight! The guy was high on something (can't remember what they said it was...) My boyfriend was all excited - he is SUCH a zombie fanatic, lololol!
Old 30-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
Just heard this on the radio tonight! The guy was high on something (can't remember what they said it was...) My boyfriend was all excited - he is SUCH a zombie fanatic, lololol!

My boyfriend and I are both zombie fanatics too! When we are bored and walking around we point at buildings and choose which ones are perfect "safehouses" but when I told him about this he was suddenly skeptical lol... >.<
Old 30-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by contentest
Or possibly it was an actual zombie attack that is being covered up by the government,
Rofl

If you think a 'zombie' is real, then you need a reality check. :P
Old 30-05-2012, 07:30 PM
trappedinabody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Rofl

actually, if you think a "zombie" isnt real, you need a reality check :3
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4262
things like this have been going on for awhile

although i personally am not a believer of this hollywood zombie apocalypse

unless you take a different look at it... like instead of flesh eating dead people, id go with mindless "living" people...
which in that case the zombie apocalypse has already started!
Old 30-05-2012, 07:36 PM
contentest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Rofl

First, did you read past the comma? :P

Second, I do not believe reality is to be taken at face value. It doesn't matter so much what something is, as why it is, what it does, and what it means.