Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-03-2011, 02:07 PM
BlueOrchid

Past Life Confirmation

Sorry for third post, but this is more of a question then anything. If anyone on here has had past life regression, have they been able to find out whether or not the information that they gave is correct or not? Has anyone done any proper historical research on these people who have regressed?
Old 06-03-2011, 02:24 PM
SerquetAsa

Yes.
I actually just posted an answer in regards to this haha.
I was hypnotized by a university professor whose studies were on history and if the regessions could be held accountable for confirmed happenings.

When I told him that I had been Serquet, Scorpion queen, he had me recount all the things that had happened. He took about 2 weeks to get back to me ; everything that I had told him, were things that were never documented properly, but that had happened.
It was amazing to hear that.
Everything I had said was correct, and had shed light on some other mysteries involving Isis, and about sanitation back then.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:38 PM
BlueOrchid

Hi again SerquetAsa

Many thanks for your post it does sound interesting. Have just sent you a PM in relation to this. But I'm finding the whole thing fascinating at the moment to the extent I'm going to see if there are any books in our local library.

I too also like the Egyption period but not as much as Medieval or World War 2.

With best wishes.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Enya

Look for books by Dr Archie Roy. He's done a lot of work on past life memories of Indian children and I did read a book where he and other researchers travelled around India confirming these past life memories.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:38 PM
sher

I had regressions after that It really helped open me up
Old 11-03-2011, 01:47 AM
Inanna

Yes Blue Orchid!!! I had a channeling done by a famous channel and the spirit who communicated through him told me there were some photo's still in existance of me today! And I looked up some old deguerrotypes on line and low and behold....,there's a picture of me in the 1800's!
Old 11-03-2011, 01:49 AM
Inanna

Also....I was Isis. My daughter in this life was my sister Nepthis.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:30 PM
BlueOrchid

That sounds interesting Inanna,

Thank you all for your lovely replies so far. Best wishes, Blue Orchid
Old 11-03-2011, 02:01 PM
LightFilledHeart

Inanna, that is so cool!

I have often wondered while walking through museums what it would be like to find an article of clothing or an implement one had one's self worn or used in a previous life...! Even a picture of one's self! It's entirely possible
Old 11-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Inanna

Wanna see somthing cool? Go to Totally looks like.com Michael Jackson.
Its a statue of Me/TF from Egypt in a museun in NYC I believe.

It'll trip you out! Lol!