Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Soul Mentor

Kindly help me with a Past Life Renunciation

Hello All,

I'm in a big dilemma due to one of my family member. He's a Male member & is aged between 55-65 yrs. Since the time he has b'cme the head of the family there had been huge financial problems wit him.

His Office gt stuck and any business he had taken up hav had loses, be watever effrts he puts into. From every point he is a very good soul.

While learning Healing I asked one person about him & how to end his owes, then the answer was that my relative in his past life has renounced wealth and so no endeavour will bear fruit.

I wanna ask u veterans to gve a insight as to hw he can avrt it and stand successful in business and b prosper.....

Light to all
SM
Old 04-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Soul Mentor

Hi,

Had been awaiting fr any reply......Does anybdy knws abt it. Kindly help......
Old 04-03-2011, 02:01 PM
CJ82Sky

i think in order to help a little more information would be fruitful. what relative in a past life? was it him specifically? if that's the case it is up to him to change his energy especially if his lack of wealth isn't just about financial well being but negatively impacting those around him.

if he has sworn off wealth it is up to him to change. it is also up to him to determine what "wealth" means. i know with my salary i could have a fancy car, a nice condo, and a big screen tv. instead i chose to be wealthy in love and have 7 horses, several other pets, an old non-flat screen tv, and a modest small nissan pickup. wealth is relative. do i feel i'm wealthy? financially i can provide for myself and those souls that rely on me and that is what matters to me. with regards to wealth overall, i feel i am abundantly wealthy when it comes to love, friendship, and positive energy around me and to me that is more important.

just a slightly different perspective to think about as well. i hope this helps and your family member can find the guidance he needs.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:05 PM
iolite

He need to cut cords,.. In the healing section, is a post on cord cutting...
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=cord+cutting

Also, he can work with the Lords of Karma and ask that the Karma contract of poverty be dissolved and to bring the healing across all planes and all directions of time into the current now.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:51 AM
Soul Mentor

Dear Iolite,

Thanks a lot, i'm reading the link dat u've send......thanks a lot & i hope it'll wrk gud. But, can u suggest an exact prayer fr d person I mentioned. It'll be great...

Thanks again.......

@ CJ82Sky: No the renunciation doesn't extends or effects anybdy, only dose who r dependent on him. When I said financially, it meant nt evn gtting to fulfill d basic needs also. As I said, the person has a vry develpd soul, a vry spiritual being....thanks.....
Old 05-03-2011, 05:36 AM
sunny shine

when a soul is very developed and they are in light everything will come to them. they are so evolved by then that worldly things would not matter that much. sometimes situations keep repeating to us because there are things we need to learn, no body can tell that for you but you. in this case your friend should ask himself what is repeating in these situations and when he chooses what he has come to learn in this reincarnation his life path then life becomes easy. you soul knows everything about you so let it speak.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:26 AM
Knower

With all due respect I don't think there is such thing as renunciation. To my understanding we live all our lives simultaneously and every life that we have is for the development of our higher self, and even in our darkest hour if we just find joy and peace then things should start to manifest in that direction.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:36 AM
Soul Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
when a soul is very developed and they are in light everything will come to them. they are so evolved by then that worldly things would not matter that much. sometimes situations keep repeating to us because there are things we need to learn, no body can tell that for you but you. in this case your friend should ask himself what is repeating in these situations and when he chooses what he has come to learn in this reincarnation his life path then life becomes easy. you soul knows everything about you so let it speak.

Yes, with so mch of evolved soul it is, but maintaining and going higher in spiritualism with maintaining the responsiblity of family is quite tough and 2days world needs money to b sustained and thus a person while completing all his responsibilities can seek the divine far mre bettr dan anybdy else........this is my thought.......
Old 05-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Soul Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer76
With all due respect I don't think there is such thing as renunciation. To my understanding we live all our lives simultaneously and every life that we have is for the development of our higher self, and even in our darkest hour if we just find joy and peace then things should start to manifest in that direction.

Dear friend,

The Soul nevr dies and nything if attached frm d soul doesn't die too.....its all energy bound........So b it renunctiation (in this case) or sme thing else, its alwaz attached to d soul, whtevr d mattr......

Dat is y mny ppl who live diverse life frm different parts of d world r here @ spiritual forum to seek answers.......

And, renunctiation is done by Saints time and again.......In our rich history dat is evident.........
Old 05-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Mentor
Dear friend,

The Soul nevr dies and nything if attached frm d soul doesn't die too.....its all energy bound........So b it renunctiation (in this case) or sme thing else, its alwaz attached to d soul, whtevr d mattr......

Dat is y mny ppl who live diverse life frm different parts of d world r here @ spiritual forum to seek answers.......

And, renunctiation is done by Saints time and again.......In our rich history dat is evident.........

I think that one thing I don't agree is the connotation of bad and good, that something has to be removed. I believe that bad and good are human concepts that can change from individual to individual but as infinite beings everything is just experience that add to the development of higher selfs.