Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-12-2017, 05:52 PM
Knower

Voice in my head says loser!

Hey there! I have a voice in my head that says i am a loser all the time, everything else is clean, but when i want to ask a girl out etc thoughts come to me: loser, no its not gonna work and assumptions, then suddenly it works anyways. Please help me fix this voice, is it a demon/dark entity? Feels weird i never had these thoughts stop me like this before!
How do i fget rid of dark entities if that is the problem?
Old 05-12-2017, 08:32 PM
boshy b. good

But you can be fine and make up with a something real to you anythimE.

I know what that is like. I have been up with that as of late.

You are be healed and dat does not happen, je and·& em, amen.

Emanuel : you are well my sons.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Seeker

Pure and simple it's the Ego.

Nasty little bugger too. I would recommend getting into the habit of saying "Cancel Cancel" out loud when ever it rears it's ugly head.

Even though the Ego is part of us, it forgets it's only along for the ride and no the driver, but the way our society is most people are ego driven, and allow the ego to do the driving.

Unfortunately the ego will get us into plenty of wrecks, and if we allow it crash and burns too.

Good luck to you.

Centered
Old 05-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Lorelyen

I don't know if damning the ego is the right answer. It's with you through good and bad wherever you are. You can't "lose" it as it's a social process. Adjusting to the situations you find yourself in it is your public front. Without it you have no identity on the earthly plane. When purging your demons you have to be careful not to offend your angels.

I reckon positive affirmations are the way forward. They may take time to work but they're a sure way of drilling the positive into the subconscious.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi august2803,

I think most of us have that type of mental impulse at some point if not for most of our lives. That voice that tells us we're not good enough, strong enough, fast enough. It does its best to either aggressively or passively shut us down and keep us away from the things we really want.

I've had to deal with this very thing. I'll share what helped me. Hopefully you can find something in there that can help you.

The fact is we are all powerful. We are a very special breed capable of commanding our surroundings. With that power comes the ability to command and change our minds. That which we accept at our core and continue to plant as seeds in our mind; will be given right back to us. If you feed your mind that you arent good enough, and you accept that in your heart, it will continue to feed you that message over and over for random things that you want. Thats a weed thought that needs to be pulled out. And a new seed thought needs to be planted there.

As Centered said CANCEL CANCEL is a good idea. However in addition to that it's important to replace that bad thought with a better one, and feel it in your heart (if you feel guilty or dont believe yourself put on some music or do something right there that puts you in a good mood). Doing it once wont be enough it will be a process. For me it took some time to quiet the voice, only God knows how many times I planted the bad seed thought in the first place. But if you persist the mind gets the point and changes the message.

This is what worked well for me. I do it anytime I start to have thoughts or feel less than I know I actually am.

Ps. For clarification to me when I say "feel it in your heart" it basically means "to know it to be true". Not partially true but true true. Because honestly, why wouldn't you be good enough to go after the things you want? Theres no real reason at all. Every person here is just a person here. Each one unique and special, none more than any other, none less than any other. Collectively imperfect, but individually each one is perfect. We are each all one of a kind. Your the rarest thing on earth. Take each opportunity to rip up a weed and plant a new seed. Whenever a bad thought shows up; rip out and replace.

So'ham
Old 06-12-2017, 12:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Maybe you need to find a good doctor, voices can sometimes be caused by schizophrenia or Bipolar.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:00 AM
Master
Maybe when I was your age August I read lateral thinking by Edward D Bono. I'd already been meditating for a few years, on and off, by then so I'd seen it was useful and my Dad had always said the point of meditating was to quiet the mind so I had a bit of a head start there.
Anyway I knew, pretty much, I was responsible for whatever ended up in my head and knew it needed some fine tuning and Edward D Bono 'lateral thinking' worked well in that regard.

Thinking is controllable, we can decide what thinking is worthy of us and what we desire of ourselves but we gotta do the work, we gotta put the time in to know ourselves. Hocus pocus might convince you for a while, even repress the tendencies which come out as 'loser', make the power of belief work, which it does, but if you don't work to find out whats in you thats emotionally repressed you then it'll come out some other way, maybe even sickness and disease further down the line.

So read some books, do some yoga, learn to meditate... basically Know Thyself!
Old 06-12-2017, 05:33 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Maybe when I was your age August I read lateral thinking by Edward D Bono. I'd already been meditating for a few years, on and off, by then so I'd seen it was useful and my Dad had always said the point of meditating was to quiet the mind so I had a bit of a head start there.
Anyway I knew, pretty much, I was responsible for whatever ended up in my head and knew it needed some fine tuning and Edward D Bono 'lateral thinking' worked well in that regard.

Thinking is controllable, we can decide what thinking is worthy of us and what we desire of ourselves but we gotta do the work, we gotta put the time in to know ourselves. Hocus pocus might convince you for a while, even repress the tendencies which come out as 'loser', make the power of belief work, which it does, but if you don't work to find out whats in you thats emotionally repressed you then it'll come out some other way, maybe even sickness and disease further down the line.

So read some books, do some yoga, learn to meditate... basically Know Thyself!

Hi Mr I

If the voices are (pretty much) all gone, how can we see more? Are there even more subtle layers?

Thanks,

BT
Old 06-12-2017, 05:35 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803
Hey there! I have a voice in my head that says i am a loser all the time, everything else is clean, but when i want to ask a girl out etc thoughts come to me: loser, no its not gonna work and assumptions, then suddenly it works anyways. Please help me fix this voice, is it a demon/dark entity? Feels weird i never had these thoughts stop me like this before!

Hi August

Mr Interesting has some good advice. What worked for me was listening (no fear, no judgement, listen with compassion and self love)

Best wishes,

BT
Old 06-12-2017, 06:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803

there are lots of techniques about letting go of the mind on the spiritual path. im not versed in them. others are.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4