Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 23-08-2016, 07:55 PM
Seeker

reiki 1 attunment advice?

Hi everyone so the other day I got my reiki one attunement, I felt a lot of energy flowing through me when I got attuned especially in my forehead and also my hands got pretty warm which makes a lot of sense. She also said she saw sparkles around me which could indicate spirits. I have been seeing little orbs here and there since I really started meditaing.
Is there anything I should be doing to get it really flowing?
Old 24-08-2016, 04:24 AM
Experiencer
Just practicing is all I can advise. For me it tends to fluctuate throughout a session, even after years of practicing it. It'll flow without effort now, and you'll likely have periods where you're not sure if it's actually moving. In my experience, that issue seems to be either from me being used to it (therefore making it not stand out as odd to me consciously), or from me being anxious and constricting my energy. The best success seems to be when I just relax, visualize it starting to flow, and then trusting it to work. No other work necessary.

You may wish to practice with it on yourself, to get a hang of how it flows within and from you. It'll grow in strength very slowly but surely over time, probably without your notice.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 24-08-2016, 03:51 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
Just practicing is all I can advise. For me it tends to fluctuate throughout a session, even after years of practicing it. It'll flow without effort now, and you'll likely have periods where you're not sure if it's actually moving. In my experience, that issue seems to be either from me being used to it (therefore making it not stand out as odd to me consciously), or from me being anxious and constricting my energy. The best success seems to be when I just relax, visualize it starting to flow, and then trusting it to work. No other work necessary.

You may wish to practice with it on yourself, to get a hang of how it flows within and from you. It'll grow in strength very slowly but surely over time, probably without your notice.

Ive been practicing on me and my dogs, sometimes my hands get really hot other times I don't feel much. Whenever I do it on myself Ill pass out right after lol I guess that means its working. Another thing that happened is there has been some dreams that had some spiritual meaning to them. I'm really interested to see how I grow as I continue to use it.
Old 24-08-2016, 05:07 PM
Experiencer
Then it sounds like you're on the right track. When I started practicing I used to also have my hands feel very hot; over the course of a session, my skin would start to feel very hot as well, to the point I felt I had a mild sunburn. It's definitely no unheard of to have the sensation of heat, and I would say it's a good sign. That's also good you're having dreams that have spiritual significance; they're very helpful in my opinion. Oftentimes soothing as well.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 24-08-2016, 05:54 PM
Newbie ;)

different people get different fillings ,, u have to contentious ur reiki practice day by day u fill better and better another thing some time reik clarifying ur body so dont be afraid just keep practice and about me when i take attunment i fell vibrate hole body its mind blowing ,, thanks reaiki thanks to all reaiki channel