Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-03-2011, 04:47 AM
kita

I spent a lot of years doing past life regressions and now I live in a whole different type of reality. It is as if they have all merged into one experience of many layers and meanings. It's a dream like feeling. Things don't feel real.

Sometimes I will have something happen and I will think to myself how appropriate, now I know how so and so felt when I did that to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I was in the car, a passenger, early in the morning.

Now, I am not a morning, or even a daylight person, so I was basically half awake and my mind was in a sleepy fog.

My mind started to wander vaguely over past lives, over the people who I still miss and love and hate (who are all long dead and decayed) and the places I've been and how I would love to visit those places again, how I would love to go back home . . .etc

Then I looked around the interior of the car and I was suddenly really disgusted by it.

"Why do these creatures allow humans to enslave them and control them?" I thought.

Then I instantly remembered that they are cars, not creatures, and that they were never truly alive or slaves of any kind.

I can relate to your car experience, but in a totally different way.

I was an old west outlaw in my last life and when ever we drive through Wyoming I am so impressed with how fast and comfortable driving in the car is compared to horse back. I get all excited when we get to Swee****er, though we never stop there.

Actually, I never really ever get over how wonderful cars and highways are. I feel like I am living in a miracle.