Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-03-2011, 12:46 AM
cranialjax

cave man stone age happiness

i just wanted to share what i remember of one of my past lives...
this is what i remember of one, perhaps the first, perhaps the happiest, of my past lives.
i do remember another past life when i was a boy in uniform of about 16 in a norfolk village around the time of the first world war, standing outside a pub, and a boy lived in the village his name was arnold and he had a horse, a big shire.
but these notes are about an ealier life, much earlier.
40,000 years ago, how i know that i don't know.
my first memory is laying on furs with my wife neeka.
we are in our cave, a low wide arch looking out over the plain to the sea.
we have fire.
she is beautiful brown skinned.
i am young long haired and muscular, a good hunter.
my name was rowl pronounced like growl.
we made many babies. some, 5 i think, died. neeka buried them in a row and marked the places with twig crosses stuck in the ground. this was long before christianity, so the crosses were perhaps just coincidental. one day she laid a yellow flower on one of the graves.
we were a happy family.
we cooked on stone, everything was stone, a little fur, some wood. i have tried to remember hard whether we had string made of plants but i cannot. we had leather laces to tie things and pitch to bind like glue. our proudest posession was a turtle shell we used as a bowl.
neeka was a lovely cook and she baked eggs on the stone.
our son - i only remember one of them for now - was called tarik. he was perhaps 7 or 8, 8 i think, when the mammoth happended. a mammoth chased my wife. i heard her scream and ran out. i saw the mammoth chasing her and hurled a sharp rock at it almost like a discus. it hit the mammoth and cut it. suddenly a huge round boulder fell upon the mammoths head and killed it instantly. my small son tarik had dislodged a rock at the edge of the cliff above, rolling it over the edge onto the mammoth, saving his mother.
he shouted "hurrah" and came running down.
we all embraced and of course butchered the mammoth. we took a leg. neighbours came and shared the meat.
tarik was forever known from then on as the mammoth killer.
he had a girl when he was 12 or 13 known as shee. shee was for him we always knew and they became the next generation.
my wife lived beyond me to be old, perhaps 50. how i know this i do not know. she was old and happy and lived in the cave with the big family who looked after her. this pleases me. i died about age 30, i don't know how.
i remember when we were young, she asleep beside me, watching her in the firelight with the stars on the fur, her breathing, her brown skin, her smell.
i remember her cleaning her teeth with sticks that made her mouth red.
i remember us laughing as we broke and ate the cooked eggs.
i remember her sadness as she buried our lost babies. but we made lots of babies. this was our joy.
i remember her pride in our cave, the shell.
i remember my sons cry of joy when he killed the mammoth. how proud we all were of him.
the cave is somewhere in north wales i think. archeologists say it was inhabited 14000 years ago, but we were there long before that, so i don't think what they found there was our things.
the view hasnt changed much in all that time.
the sea is much closer.
it was not a beach then. we had a long walk down to the sea.
i loved that life and my family. we were happy and successful. it is strange, we might think being a caveman was unpleasent, but our lives were full and joyful. our technology was stone and it could do so much. our possession was a wonderful shell we made soup in. we were warm, together, the sky and fire sparks were wonderful, and our son was clever and strong and brave.
neeka, i remember you and still love you, 40,000 years on.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:54 AM
Cosmic Jo

Thats lovely! I can clearly see what you've written.
Old 15-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Master
that's so nice...how nice that you remembered all that...
they say there is always a reason you spontaneously remember certain lives, or why you always had memories of a certain life.

this one is pretty far back too :)

cheers!
7L
Old 17-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Knower

Beautiful vivid post, I also received a lot of images of what you wrote.

By the way, your 'neeka' is probably in your life today. She may be your current significant other, or one who is to come...
Old 17-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you so much for sharing this.
Old 20-03-2011, 11:21 PM
cranialjax

i have remembered another little fragment. it seems that now i have remembered some, more little things are coming back. not much, but here it is...
Meesha made the skins. I remember her squatting by the stream, scraping the back of the skins with a semicircular flake of flint, rinsing the furs in the cold running water. her hands were tough and the skin wrinkled. her hair was black and long and tied into a tail. her face was bony and strong. she would
choose who to give the next fur to, a new mother, a child. a big chief (i don't know why i think of him as a chief - i don't know if we were a tribe of some sort) came to her for a fur. she was angry that he asked and threw him a big old one. i remember dust came off it as it landed beside him. but he did not complain. he took it and she made a screeching growl at him like a hissing leopard. she was perhaps 30 years old, so quite old, but strong. she made the furs, we all gave her food, and she would choose who she gave fur, but we all fed her. it was rude to ask a fur, she had to choose. always her choice was kindness. we all feared her for some reason, but we loved her too. i remember her fine white teeth and smile. good meesha, fur giver.
Old 22-03-2011, 02:45 AM
Ciqala

this was amazing and beautiful to read, thanks for sharing, you have very good memory recall, keep us posted if you remember anything else.
Old 29-03-2011, 04:19 AM
Pathfinder
I really liked this post. i've always been curious about anyone remembering any past lives that far back. i've always had a fascination with prehistoric life since i was 4 years old. mostly dinosaurs but i find the ice age very interesting as well. thank you for sharing