Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Knower

if you were given the day of a vast measure how would you consider the means given before the untold day of your time known only by the unmeasurable you should know of what is within the depths of nothing
Old 23-12-2017, 01:10 PM
Knower

I have something for you to give forth to the darkness of days for the days were untold to the measure of what was not yet given the greater day of a light of a grace unhinged
Old 23-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Knower

you give a foolish man a gift and is what is known now to the many days for you are in a day that is forever unknown given You wish the knowledge of your foolish words to give forth to the end of the ever given days that never rest in the hearts of Mankind
Old 28-12-2017, 07:14 AM
Master
Our sense of Perfection is very much man-made. I read recently that the word "perfect" in the Bible is actually translated incorrectly similarly to the word "holy".

Perfection and Holiness are connected to the word "Whole" and "Wholeness".

"Be therefore Whole even as your Father in heaven is whole".

The Father is the Whole of God. God is the eternal Beingness that is made up of several different things but the Whole of that Beingness which is infinite is the Father. The Father is the wholeness of that eternal Spirit

We are spiritual beings have an imperfect experience in an imperfect world. This world isn't whole because it is learning to become so. This is God's experiment and we signed up for this. We've been made human. The soul is eternal, the earthly ego is created. Majority of human souls vibrate on a good level and are good. Very few of us are not good or at a lower vibe. This vehicle was created in the image of God, the image of our soul, the image of All that Is. The soul, the Spirit Being enters the human form with the chance to be completely free, no strings attached, separate from each other and the Whole of God. We are here to learn what exactly is wholeness. The Soul can not know what perfection is, wholeness because it is Infinite. And one of our many stops along the way will be a physical incarnation or even several (unless you are an Angel and took a different route).

Even a part of God's spirit is incased in matter, and our soul which is an extension of God desires to experience this reality to learn wholeness and help this world to evolve into wholeness and perfection. A part of becoming whole and learning everything about the Whole, the Holy, the Perfect is to know failure, suffering, imperfection, shadow, darkness, and brokenness.

The message of the new Star Wars movie is that Failure is the greatest teacher. This realm was designed to fail, it is all failure. We all die for chrissakes. None of us get out of here alive. It's part of the makeup until the vibration of this physical realm has been raised and all has been learned for Souls on the Earth plane.
Old 30-12-2017, 03:22 AM
Master

hey this is god's show! I just find his ways desirable and want to go along with them.

as far as long days... it is like, god made a collision of told days that would lead to untold days and plotted it out on a chess board. The rest is just patiently playing the game out with us, so we would learn the lessons that will inexorably lead to the exit point.

We want this fixed here! now! but really it just takes as long as it takes. In some ways we are like baby chicks, clamoring to be fed.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:27 AM
boshy b. good

The universe is whole and we
are a species. Are aliens, is not
the question. We are tyers and
are tying is the question.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:04 PM
Master

True. Yet if one acknowledges that it is perfect, and what we are doing is not learning, but enjoying various forms of realities derived from whatever belief we might have at any given moment, then surely that is also a truth
Old 02-01-2018, 10:10 AM
Newbie ;)

@Melahin, very well said. I believe our world is perfect the way it is. Imperfection is just a man-made story, like many others. We always like to give definitions to everything but we don't really understand much about life. Yet, we talk about imperfections. Funny...
Old 03-01-2018, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
If we acknowledge that we are not perfect beings and from our core where we are connected always to source where we try and we create and we learn from our mistakes we have to acknowledge that God is also imperfect.

We have all heard 'man made in God's image'. When I fully immerse myself into this thought it becomes almost undeniable to me that God... and the the universe is imperfect... as it too is learning from its 'mistakes'.

I've never achieved perfection so I have no idea what perfection or not perfection is. To say that what I have now is imperfection would be a wild guess based off emotions and the experiences of this life. It would be limited to what my ego has experienced.

Also I see that you are still identifying with the ego, then projecting that knowing unto God. This will most likely cause you pain in the long run. It might be causing you pain right now.

Maybe God has an ego just like man. Maybe that ego is the universe. idk. sounds cool though haha. I highly doubt God has an ego that is a human form, at least not the God many people think about (the king of the clouds, the almighty one ruler of everything). Why wouldn't God have all of us as it's ego? Why would God want a single ego like humans have?