Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-11-2018, 12:29 AM
Master

*RWS

10 of Pent - location location location! (ie being in the right sort of place, enough foot traffic etc)

Q: What should I do for my next long weekend? (stay in, go away? Day trip?)
Old 09-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Master
Hi everyone I hope you don't mind me joining in, I am still a novice at tarot and thought it would do me good getting out my cards.

tealily I drew the 5 of cups I feel you will be feeling rather deflated and emotionally drained so may want to spend some time alone to reflect?, but I also see that maybe being out in nature will do you the world of good and help ground you a bit.

Q: Will a coming craft fare I am attending go well?
Old 10-11-2018, 08:10 AM
Master

Welcome to the thread! :) Only way to get experience is to practice.

Feedback - yup, sounds like how my next long weekend will go! I'm a hectic introvert so need to recharge; and one of my close friends is always on my back about getting out and seeing fresh air/trees instead of hiding in my cave :)

Golden Angel
* RWS
Queen of Pent rev

This one's going to depend on your definition of 'well' - I'm not necessarily seeing huge financial wins (if anything, a lot of self-consciousness!) but you may still gain something from the experience.

Q: Will I make any sales on fiverr within the next week?
Old 21-11-2019, 11:20 AM
Master

(literally desperate to find anyone to play with and digging through old game threads haha)

* Crystal Visions tarot
Hierophant reversed - another way may be better!

(just as well, I closed my fiverr almost a year ago!)

Q: I'm trying to declutter (then downsize) my storage locker within the next few weeks. Am I likely to be successful?
Old 22-11-2019, 05:27 PM
55Degrees

Yayyy, it's been like a ghost town round here.

Reading for tealily

Q: I'm trying to declutter (then downsize) my storage locker within the next few weeks. Am I likely to be successful?

Ace of Swords.....Yes!!!

Q. I've been given a new lead for work, what should I consider before pursuing it?
Old 23-11-2019, 11:49 AM
Master

@55Degrees

Q. I've been given a new lead for work, what should I consider before pursuing it?

A: 10 of Pentacles - how and where it's going to lead to in the future, with particular emphasis on financial returns/business growth.

Next Q for tealily
Q: What's something that I'm very ready to let go of?
Old 23-11-2019, 12:31 PM
55Degrees

Cool, looks like I need to make contact.

For tealily
Q: What's something that I'm very ready to let go of?

Page of Cups rev.
(I think this relates to your other questions too).
You need to let go of your fear of vulnerability, it's not a weakness, it's a superpower.

Q for 55Degrees
How will the trial run of the new method for reading tarot work out? (I'm trying something different).
Old 23-11-2019, 01:08 PM
Master

Ohhhhhhhh yes that makes sense to me.

@55degrees
* Sun and Moon tarot
A: 8 of Pentacles - liking this, not only should it work but you may have plenty to 'tinker' with and progress further over the upcoming months! :)

Next reading for tealily
Q: Is it time to give up finding a love relationship partner through the Hinge app, and try something else?
Old 04-12-2019, 01:43 AM
Master
Reading for tealily: Is it time to give up finding a love relationship partner through the Hinge App and try something else?

5 of Cups - yep, most definitely.

Next reading for Pandora:

Advice for boosting finances