Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 29-11-2014, 08:38 PM
jojo95

vertigo

Hello, my mother suffers from vertigo, and she had very test possible, but doctors can’t tell why she got it, and the medicine don’t work. Can someone please tell me if reiki help her? I'm so scared she will fall one day and get hurt really bad. If reiki can help how can I find someone who know reiki who can help her? Thanks
Old 29-11-2014, 09:20 PM
AnandinBhisajKurma

From what I understand, vertigo and dizziness in general is associated with the crown chakra. A symptom of lack of grounding (i.e. root chakra).

Any and all kinds of ailments have been helped through Reiki, I would certainly give it a shot.

Google "reiki in [your city here]" and you might find someone to help. Distance Reiki is also an option, so if there is no one in your area, a request on these boards will yield results of course :)

Good energy and health to you and your mother.
Old 29-11-2014, 09:44 PM
jojo95

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnandinBhisajKurma
From what I understand, vertigo and dizziness in general is associated with the crown chakra. A symptom of lack of grounding (i.e. root chakra).

Any and all kinds of ailments have been helped through Reiki, I would certainly give it a shot.

Google "reiki in [your city here]" and you might find someone to help. Distance Reiki is also an option, so if there is no one in your area, a request on these boards will yield results of course :)

Good energy and health to you and your mother.

Thank you, AnandinBhisajkurma I’m going to do that look up reiki in my city. Does distance Reiki work as good as in person?
Old 30-11-2014, 03:28 AM
AnandinBhisajKurma

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo95
Thank you, AnandinBhisajkurma I’m going to do that look up reiki in my city. Does distance Reiki work as good as in person?

In theory, yes, and so far in my practice of it, yes. I believe the in-person experience of the healing is worth checking out, but the symbols used by level 2 practitioners allow the reiki energy to transcend time and space. Meaning, same healing, but not the same experience.

Meditation may also be worth checking out, as a means of self-healing. Meditating on these energy centers herself, and grounding the excess energies from her crown to the earth.

:)
Old 13-02-2015, 02:19 PM
Knower
Hi Jojo - I am not sure what area your mom's at, but see if your local drugstore carries vertigoheel.

It is a Homeopathic remedy, which I have found works much better than other prescription drugs.

My GP recommended it after four years of trying every other medication possible, and this seems to work best for me.

Good luck!
Nim