Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-10-2015, 03:47 AM
Guide
Color Aura Readings

I have just started doing this, though I have always had the ability..
I can see and sense someone's aura colors through my third eye just by feeling there energy and
I want to practice doing this more. So request away..
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 26-10-2015, 04:37 AM
Experiencer

Requested! :)
Old 26-10-2015, 04:47 AM
Ascender

Sounds interesting Oktobersky

Please go ahead
Old 26-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotch
Sounds interesting Oktobersky

Please go ahead

Scotch, I first got a beige/tan color and than a brown earthy color.. I feel very grounding energy with it. I keep getting a image of a business man holding a black briefcase also..

Beige: Neutral, practical, and conservative. Unbiased.

Tan: Symbolizes a depleted sense of energy. However, a tan aura bearer tends to be less focused on feelings and emotions, and more concerned with logic and facts in order to achieve goals.

Brown: Brown is a deep, tranquil, and earthy hue within the auric spectrum. It is generally thought to be a combination of darkest orange, with a bit of green or blue energy thrown in for good measure. Corresponding to the earth, it is a color of practicality, warmth, and persistence. People with a brown aura, regardless of the shade of brown represented or the amount of within the aura, tend to be very businesslike and careful, but nurturing and generally interested in helping others. They are often very brave, and wonderful team players. On the negative side, however, despite their best or most loving intentions, brown aura individuals may have control issues or anxiety. Brown aura bearers can also be of delicate constitution, needing extra time to charge their emotional batteries.

Old 26-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
Scotch, I first got a beige/tan color and than a brown earthy color.. I feel very grounding energy with it. I keep getting a image of a business man holding a black briefcase also..

Beige: Neutral, practical, and conservative. Unbiased.

Tan: Symbolizes a depleted sense of energy. However, a tan aura bearer tends to be less focused on feelings and emotions, and more concerned with logic and facts in order to achieve goals.

Brown: Brown is a deep, tranquil, and earthy hue within the auric spectrum. It is generally thought to be a combination of darkest orange, with a bit of green or blue energy thrown in for good measure. Corresponding to the earth, it is a color of practicality, warmth, and persistence. People with a brown aura, regardless of the shade of brown represented or the amount of within the aura, tend to be very businesslike and careful, but nurturing and generally interested in helping others. They are often very brave, and wonderful team players. On the negative side, however, despite their best or most loving intentions, brown aura individuals may have control issues or anxiety. Brown aura bearers can also be of delicate constitution, needing extra time to charge their emotional batteries.

Hello and thank you so
Well...I am not sure. ..does actually not really sound like me....quite the opposite .
But will definitely think about it
Old 26-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotch
Hello and thank you so
Well...I am not sure. ..does actually not really sound like me....quite the opposite .
But will definitely think about it

I am just starting out on this so some of it may be inaccurate though it may be a part of yourself that you hold that you don't know of and/or have repressed.

Old 10-01-2016, 06:05 PM
Newbie ;)

I'll take one! :]
Old 26-02-2016, 06:16 AM
Pathfinder

Try me
Old 26-10-2015, 02:58 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
Requested! :)

Engellstein, first color that came was purple.. And then I saw blue and then it mixed in with the purple and then I saw green.

Purple: Purple Aura people are highly psychic, attuned to the emotions and moods of others and very sensitive. People who have a predominant amount of purple in their Aura are seen as mysterious and secretive. The Purple Aura individual possesses a philosophical, enquiring and intuitive mind. They love to learn and never stop exploring and enquiring into new subjects and areas that interest them. Because of this they tend to be extremely interesting and knowledgeable people. The Purple Aura individual does not have a wide circle of many friends. But the friends they do have are held close and are respected, admired and loved. People with a predominant purple Aura tend to be unlucky in love but once they have found their perfect soul mate are loyal and loving for life. Purple Aura people connect well with animals and nature. They are attuned to animals and can sense their emotions and feelings. Purple Aura people tend to take in and care for strays as their loving and caring nature makes it difficult for them to turn strays away.

Blue: Blues are the most caring, nurturing and protective personalities in the color-spectrum. They live out of their hearts and their emotions. Their life purpose is to serve, help and love others. They teach humanity that without love nothing else matters. Blues are on this planet to serve mankind. The honest Blue personality represents surrender, devotion, dedication, tradition and lasting values. Blues are introverted, friendly, loving and heartfelt. Blues motivation is to serve and help other people to receive love, attention and affection. They process ideas and concepts more on their feelings and intuitions than they do from a mental standpoint. As a result, Blues do not feel comfortable when highly intellectual subjects are being discussed. In today's society, intuition and emotional behavior are not accepted as much as intellectual thinking or the discussion of facts. But for Blues, there are no real facts. They have a tendency of operating and reacting much more from their feelings and intuitions.

Blues have an inner knowledge and wisdom and they feel and know what is right without needing facts or data for substantiation. The moment they become quiet inside, they will recognize or hear an inner voice or guidance, which will tell them what to do. They can easily tune into other people and feel precisely what is going on. Blues are the most emotional of all the color personalities. They often feel lost if they don't have the opportunity to clear their way through their intense jungle of deep feelings. Helpful activities for Blues would include talking with friends about their inner life, writing a journal or just being quiet so their intense emotions can calm down. Blues are more concerned about others then they are about themselves They are born caretakers and mothers. They remember other peoples birthdays, are concerned about the sick and have always a shoulder for others to cry on. They are born advisers, counselors, caretakers and nurses. Many people enjoy being with Blues because they transmit love, acceptance and forgiveness.

Green: Greens are balanced, harmonious, and peaceful personalities. They need harmony in their life and prefer to live in a natural environment. They are the most balanced people in the color spectrum. They also have a powerful connection with nature. Living in the country, next to a forest or park or close to a lake or ocean is important for these friendly and heartfelt personalities. Greens are open, extroverted, expressive, friendly, communicative and heartfelt.

Greens perceive life through their heart. Their primary motivations are contentment and harmony. They judge their successes by how close they are to their friends or nature. Greens are content personalities. If they are in power and have found their place they need very little to be happy or feel needed. Their inner happiness and satisfaction is important to them and is fulfilled without much expectation. On one hand, Greens do not need to be first in competitions, wear the most expensive or beautiful clothing or express the ambition to have the best job in town. On the other hand they love the pleasures and advantages of luxury which comes as a direct result of success.

Green personalities are very talkative and communicative. They say exactly, what they think. They can talk for hours about almost any subject, often without saying very much. A good "chat" is therapeutic and allows them to release and express their deep feelings and concerns. Greens have a need to talk about themselves and their problems so they can understand them and feel better. If they are unhappy or frustrated they will discharge their frustration verbally. It is difficult for Greens to hold back or contain their thoughts and feelings. They just come out naturally. If you are not familiar with a Greens behavior you might be offended or surprised at how direct and straight forward they can be.

Greens are kinesthetic and have a strong connection with their physical bodies. For them, mind and body is one unit and all thoughts and emotions are quickly expressed physically. As an example, if they do not freely express their emotions they will feel uneasy, uncomfortable and in some cases become sick. They have natural ways of expressing their emotions and feelings. Like animals who are in contact with nature, all emotional energies are expressed without reservation or holding back. If a Green is angry they will shout. If they are sad, tears will come. If they are jealous, you will see the reaction immediately. Greens don't think about their feelings, they live them.

Old 30-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Newbie ;)

I did some tests and one of my friend noticed blue aura with me but its with some little differences