Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15-09-2006, 03:44 AM
Super Sayin
Posts: n/a
 
I know i sound crazy but........is it possible to turn into a super sayin?

is it possible. well actualy i know its possible cause everythings possible. but can any body teach me how or knows anything about it. or maybe if ur in the prosess of learning it can u teach me what u learnd so far.
  #2  
Old 15-09-2006, 03:49 AM
kundalini
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sayin
is it possible. well actualy i know its possible cause everythings possible. but can any body teach me how or knows anything about it. or maybe if ur in the prosess of learning it can u teach me what u learnd so far.

Hi Super Sayin, could you elaborate on what you mean by Super Sayin'? Apart from it being your choice of username, I do not know what you are talking about.

Kundalini.
  #3  
Old 15-09-2006, 04:10 AM
Super Sayin
Posts: n/a
 
its like u start glowing ur hair turns blond and hair is glowing also ur eyes turn green and u also get stronger. u can turn it on and off but it takes energy every second u use it and if udont have enogh enerdy left u turn back to normal

Last edited by Super Sayin : 15-09-2006 at 04:14 AM.
  #4  
Old 15-09-2006, 04:14 AM
kundalini
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sayin
its like u start glowing ur hair turns blond and hair is glowing also ur eyes turn green and u also get stronger.

Hi Super Saying,

You are new to this site and so I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. We do not tolerate mindless spam or disrespectful sarcasm so if you continue to try and wind up members first you will be warned and then banned. Thanks for reading, Kundalini.
  #5  
Old 15-09-2006, 04:22 AM
Super Sayin
Posts: n/a
 
but im not saing and sarcasm. this thing is used like in a cartoon or something. http://youtube.com/watch?v=LDyLkLWbwgg http://blusto.tripod.com/blusto/id6.html
  #6  
Old 15-09-2006, 04:29 AM
kundalini
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sayin
but im not saing and sarcasm. this thing is used like in a cartoon or something. http://youtube.com/watch?v=LDyLkLWbwgg http://blusto.tripod.com/blusto/id6.html

Okay but do you really believe you can do something because you watched it happen in a cartoon? Whilst cartoons do have indeed, a certain basis in reality, I find it highly unlikely that such a thing as what you have suggested could happen in reality.

Kundalini.
  #7  
Old 15-09-2006, 04:40 AM
Super Sayin
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Okay but do you really believe you can do something because you watched it happen in a cartoon? Whilst cartoons do have indeed, a certain basis in reality, I find it highly unlikely that such a thing as what you have suggested could happen in reality.

Kundalini.
wel bassicly i know its almost impossible but not entirly impossible. i just wanted to know if anyone could do it. i guess u need to meditate or something. please do not think im an idiot. im just 14.
  #8  
Old 15-09-2006, 04:47 AM
kundalini
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sayin
wel bassicly i know its almost impossible but not entirly impossible. i just wanted to know if anyone could do it. i guess u need to meditate or something. please do not think im an idiot. im just 14.

Hi Super Sayin, sorry about my reaction before. I genuinely thought that you were a 'wind-up merchant'. It seems I am wrong about that. I apologise. It is difficult sometimes to ascertain intentions when new members post threads such as this because the member then turns out to be somebody who just wants to cause trouble.

Again, very sorry, Kundalini.
  #9  
Old 15-09-2006, 04:54 AM
Super Sayin
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi Super Sayin, sorry about my reaction before. I genuinely thought that you were a 'wind-up merchant'. It seems I am wrong about that. I apologise. It is difficult sometimes to ascertain intentions when new members post threads such as this because the member then turns out to be somebody who just wants to cause trouble.

Again, very sorry, Kundalini.
its ok :) on my other post i didnt mean u meditate i meant i needed to meditate. well u can meditate if u wanted.
  #10  
Old 15-09-2006, 04:59 AM
kundalini
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sayin
its ok :) on my other post i didnt mean u meditate i meant i needed to meditate. well u can meditate if u wanted.

It's okay, I interpreted that part correctly!

Kundalini.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums