Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Knower
I watched someone's life review in my dream

Morning everyone. I had the strangest dream. I watched someone's life review in my own dream. I remember seeing this little boy playing in a sandbox, him as a teen and so forth. I only could see his face as a young child. To me, it looked like I was watching his life review. The setting was from maybe the 50's...just a guess. Definately not current.

Any ideas? I am going to write this in my dream journal for future ref. Thanks and have a great day!

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 06-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Medium_Laura

Could it have been you? What year were you born? Do you know when he died? Did you see this in review?

The first thing that popped in my mind was "This is her last life review"

Have you been asking about past lives in your mind?
Old 06-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Knower
Hi Laura~

No, this was not me. This was a boy. I never saw him die. I saw him as a young child, then as a younger adult in a car. I feel like someone was showing me their younger years...but I don't recognize the little boy.

And I was born mid 70's. Thanks!

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 06-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Medium_Laura

um so you don't think in a past life you could have been a little boy? A life review happens 2 times. Once before you choose a body when you see what life could be like if you chose these lessons in that body. 2. It happens after we die and ascend to the great hall to see our life in full holographic detail.

In my last life I was a sailor named Bernard in Bresse France in 1736. I'm female in this life, male in that one, male in a few others too.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Knower
Maybe I used the wrong words...maybe it wasn't a life review. That was the first thing I thought upon awakening. I wish I could have watched more.

Old 06-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Medium_Laura

Maybe you could explain it more? It is not unusual to see yourself in a past life in a dream. Maybe you could ask your guides
Old 07-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Knower
All I remember is the sandbox was a wooden box and this little boy with blonde hair was standing in it...I am guessing his age as 3 or 4. I remember thinking in my dream he is showing me parts of his early life. I think it was my friend who drowned.

As for my guides, I believe i had a dream about a year ago of one. I believe it was a nun, she had on a long brown robe and I was in a hall in what I thought was an old school looking for a room and she said "I see you've found your angel"...no contact since.

Thank you again, Laura. I guess my spiritual journey is going slow.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Heptasteros

I often have dreams of this nature. My belief is that for some people and in some instances, consciousness can be shared. If you do not at all feel it was your life - you may have, as I put it, "borrowed" the eyes of another. Sharing their consciousness, if you want to put it that way.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Knower
Thank you, this makes sense to me.