Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #521  
Old 03-11-2019, 04:13 PM
JosephineBloggs JosephineBloggs is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: The green & pleasant land
Posts: 2,153
  JosephineBloggs's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo

Oh yes! 9/10. Did you see the film Muriel's Wedding Jo?

ABBA - The Winner Takes it All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXFa7D41_ww
__________________
I salute the Divinity in you.
Reply With Quote
  #522  
Old 03-11-2019, 04:22 PM
JosephineBloggs JosephineBloggs is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: The green & pleasant land
Posts: 2,153
  JosephineBloggs's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I think i've seen it.

8/10 for the Neneh Cherry.Difficult not to like it.

Gloria Estefan - Don't Wanna Lose You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e719kppVlds

Used to listen to her a lot back in the day 9/10

Jon Secada - Just Another Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbsN9lProEQ
__________________
I salute the Divinity in you.
Reply With Quote
  #523  
Old 03-11-2019, 04:30 PM
lomax lomax is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,179
  lomax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Used to listen to her a lot back in the day 9/10

Jon Secada - Just Another Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbsN9lProEQ
I remember it from the 90s.
7/10

The Cars - Heartbeat City
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewt2ybYEI08
Reply With Quote
  #524  
Old 03-11-2019, 04:48 PM
JosephineBloggs JosephineBloggs is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: The green & pleasant land
Posts: 2,153
  JosephineBloggs's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I remember it from the 90s.
7/10

The Cars - Heartbeat City
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewt2ybYEI08

I like that one 8/10

Don Henley - The Boys of Summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWT90HzLF3U
__________________
I salute the Divinity in you.
Reply With Quote
  #525  
Old 03-11-2019, 05:12 PM
lomax lomax is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,179
  lomax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I like that one 8/10

Don Henley - The Boys of Summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWT90HzLF3U

Favourite one
8/10

The Blue Nile - The Downtown Lights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNgSwtRqLmg
Reply With Quote
  #526  
Old 03-11-2019, 05:27 PM
JosephineBloggs JosephineBloggs is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: The green & pleasant land
Posts: 2,153
  JosephineBloggs's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Favourite one
8/10

The Blue Nile - The Downtown Lights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNgSwtRqLmg

That's new to me, really like it 9/10

Genesis - Invisible Touch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5tukApqmxQ
__________________
I salute the Divinity in you.
Reply With Quote
  #527  
Old 03-11-2019, 05:31 PM
lomax lomax is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,179
  lomax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
That's new to me, really like it 9/10

Genesis - Invisible Touch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5tukApqmxQ
Oh boy.
9/10

I don't know which track to choose from this album.For me it gets 100/10.

Donna Lewis- Simone (from the album Now in a Minute)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0pL...BYNSeO&index=5
Reply With Quote
  #528  
Old 03-11-2019, 06:06 PM
JosephineBloggs JosephineBloggs is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: The green & pleasant land
Posts: 2,153
  JosephineBloggs's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Oh boy.
9/10

I don't know which track to choose from this album.For me it gets 100/10.

Donna Lewis- Simone (from the album Now in a Minute)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0pL...BYNSeO&index=5

New song to me, but recognised her voice, which is very nice 8/10

Sade - No Ordinary Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5leCi87AEQ
__________________
I salute the Divinity in you.
Reply With Quote
  #529  
Old 03-11-2019, 06:13 PM
lomax lomax is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,179
  lomax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
New song to me, but recognised her voice, which is very nice 8/10

Sade - No Ordinary Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5leCi87AEQ
Who doesn't like Sade?
8/10

Tears For Fears - Laid So Low
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP1JT5yHllQ
Reply With Quote
  #530  
Old 03-11-2019, 06:48 PM
JosephineBloggs JosephineBloggs is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: The green & pleasant land
Posts: 2,153
  JosephineBloggs's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Who doesn't like Sade?
8/10

Tears For Fears - Laid So Low
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP1JT5yHllQ

That's great 9/10

Simply Minds - Different World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-KdBRRky5g
__________________
I salute the Divinity in you.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums