Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-05-2019, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I hope someone else benefits from what I wrote.

I have no doubt they will

It's funny how negativity can bring out the best in people, inspire them to help and comfort. It's almost as if a Slayer of light is more like a Bringer of light *ponders* (and no, I don't mean SlayerOfLight in particular, I just liked the wordplay).

Old 26-05-2019, 04:59 PM
Master
Quote:
The Earth is the sewer pipe of the universe
So change it then.
Old 26-05-2019, 08:28 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
That doesn't interest me as much, oddly enough. It isn't realistic enough for me.
Can you describe me how do you think life and afterlife works?

Is it: we get born, sensors "develop" and information is pouring in and conscoiusness keeps growing and we become more and more aware of surrounding, start imagining, think in possibilities... and when physical death comes... what happens then? Does "you", "consciousness" or "energy".. keeps "living" or how it works?

Is it more/less like that or something different?
Old 26-05-2019, 09:49 PM
Master

Let's be all honest, everything discussed here are just theories, assuming one theory to be the absolute truth is not a wise decision, I did this many times and every single time I found myself discovering another theory that would suit my needs and so on... This is a cycle that you can repeat for your entire life, it's a trick, the best place where you can find yourself is in the place of the observer, observe everything and don't judge, that is why meditation is so important, it teaches to observe.Now, this is not an easy thing, it's in our nature to go with the flow, to be in "the river" of life.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:13 PM
Master
Quote:
it teaches to observe.Now, this is not an easy thing, it's in our nature to go with the flow, to be in "the river" of life.

Can we not do both. Although, some don't go with the flow, they fight against it.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Can we not do both. Although, some don't go with the flow, they fight against it.

From my own personal experience, when you jump into the "river of life", you really become part of the stream of life and you start moving in circle, your mental and spiritual development slows down because you are subject of all the things one can experience in life, pain, love, happiness, confusion, sadness and so on.In other words, life keeps you away from the "real thing", it's like watching a movie and totally forgeting about your daily life, you are absorbed by that movie.When you get into the place of the observer, it's like watching a movie without being absorbed by it, you know it's just a movie and thus you can see the bigger picture.If you go against the flow it means that you are already in the "river of life", so going against it, it's not a wise decision.It's like watching a movie that you really like, a movie that makes you to feel part of that movie but you try hard to see that it's just a movie, it does not work, the whole experience of watching the movie fails.

I am tired to be in the river of life and also I am tired to try to go against the flow, telling myself that reality is just an ilussion, it does not work, I have one last option, I have to take the place of the observer, but this is very hard, that inner voice that we all hear talking non-stop, barely stops.. This is where meditation comes into play.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Well, have fun living your life in negativity!

I hope someone else benefits from what I wrote.

Your reply only confirms the truth about the quote in my signature. I'm glad that at least I was able to learn that from you.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
Can you describe me how do you think life and afterlife works?

Is it: we get born, sensors "develop" and information is pouring in and conscoiusness keeps growing and we become more and more aware of surrounding, start imagining, think in possibilities... and when physical death comes... what happens then? Does "you", "consciousness" or "energy".. keeps "living" or how it works?

Is it more/less like that or something different?

I don't know how the afterlife works. Some people who've had NDE's return as fundamental religious nutjobs while others become devoted New Agers. How am I supposed to draw any conclusion from that?

I just can't answer any of those questions. You know why? I don't claim to know the ultimate truth and make myself look like some kind of holy prophet or 'ascended' soul.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
So change it then.

Nothing can be done about it. A sewer pipe will always be a sewer pipe, you just can't simply clean it up because it's the place where all the waste goes to.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Nothing can be done about it. A sewer pipe will always be a sewer pipe, you just can't simply clean it up because it's the place where all the waste goes to.
Maybe if we start eating healthy food the pipes won't be full of fatbergs.