Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-05-2016, 05:22 AM
cahill cahill is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 452
  cahill's Avatar
Question Crossing over

I am needing advice from others on something I am not familiar with. I have the spirit of a young man around me that needs help. He was a suicide victum.

He wants to cross over. I haven't a clue as to how this is done. So I would like to hear the process from those that have done this before
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-05-2016, 06:42 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 2,823
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
I am needing advice from others on something I am not familiar with. I have the spirit of a young man around me that needs help. He was a suicide victum.

He wants to cross over. I haven't a clue as to how this is done. So I would like to hear the process from those that have done this before

Hey,

What you mean by the suicide guy to cross over? Is he intended to reincarnate or to be happy again not be linked to the suicide incident?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-05-2016, 04:53 PM
cahill cahill is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 452
  cahill's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Hey,

What you mean by the suicide guy to cross over? Is he intended to reincarnate or to be happy again not be linked to the suicide incident?

For his soul to advance and move on yes. He is thoroughly convinced I can help him. Spirits tend to be more aware of our capabilities that we are. So I'm going to atleast try.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Arcturus Arcturus is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 3,552
  Arcturus's Avatar
Can he invoke guides or helpers in the spirit realm? Iassume everyone has them. I'd guess it'll be taken care of somehow as they'll know where he is better than him. The act of suicide could be said to be one of withdrawal from others and I wonder if in death that continues for a period at least? But then he's communicating with you. I hope you can help him too, atb
__________________
Krishnamurti : With a Silent Mind http://youtu.be/YGJNqp7px3U

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-05-2016, 05:33 PM
cahill cahill is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 452
  cahill's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcturus
Can he invoke guides or helpers in the spirit realm? Iassume everyone has them. I'd guess it'll be taken care of somehow as they'll know where he is better than him. The act of suicide could be said to be one of withdrawal from others and I wonder if in death that continues for a period at least? But then he's communicating with you. I hope you can help him too, atb

From what i understand, for him and those like him, they have to move past the feelings of guilt, shame and anger in order for their soul to advance. They have to accept responsibility, and askills for and accept forgiveness. He couldn't forgive himself. Scared to face his family. My vibrations are a little too high for him to get through to me easily. He doesn't know how. I can see him enough to know he is there. I can feel his touch and know it's him. But when he tries to get something through its blocked. He is very frustrated but now that he sees I'm looking into this he seems to have calmed down alot and was able to hear him for a few seconds but he was in a rush and so it all got jumbled.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-05-2016, 09:06 PM
vespa68 vespa68 is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,215
 
He has to face himself (his deepest fears, etc..). Guides will not help him until he has helped himself. He has to find his inner truth that is all.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 13-05-2016, 09:08 PM
vespa68 vespa68 is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,215
 
He cannot forgive himself unless he faces himself completely and understand things. We are the same when we leave our body and we dont go automatically anywhere until we have faced oursleves. The light just means truth, he will see truth.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 13-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Moon_Glow Moon_Glow is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Over the river and through the woods...
Posts: 2,424
  Moon_Glow's Avatar
Good luck cahill - I don't have any advice as I have never gone that deep but keep yourself safe.

Let us know how it works out - I wish him safe and peaceful passage.
__________________
"We have no right to ask when sorrow comes 'Why did this happen to me?' unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way."

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14-05-2016, 03:51 PM
cahill cahill is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 452
  cahill's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Good luck cahill - I don't have any advice as I have never gone that deep but keep yourself safe.

Let us know how it works out - I wish him safe and peaceful passage.

Thank you Moon Glow. I have some very useful information for this thread after reading suggestions here. And I unraveled the mistery to the seemingly strange creepy malet spirit we spoke of in the other thread. Or atleast some light was shed.

Just like anything else this stuff can be trial and error and one does in fact need to find their own way of carrying out tasks such as this.

I've said before, spirits know very well what we are capable of whether we are aware of it or not. Self doubt keeps us from realizing our potential. With that said, I conducted a little test.

Moon Glow, the sneaky one is a bit of a shapeshifter. Shadow person from what I gather.

In the beginning I was compelled to work on visualizations. Paying close attention to vividness of colors I used. And so now, my trance like state can often come instantly and colors I visualize are blinding bright. They even hum.

Last night at 2 am, the busy hour, I took pieces of suggestions here and added a few of the things I felt would help. So I visualized a door opening (my bathroom door actually) and then the light. I have seen the little boy spirit here manifest in total light. So bright it pure pierced the air around him. I've described this as a LED light during amassive powersurge. So this is what I used. I took that light embeddin my memory and put it in that door. My body started to spasm. I was seeing entities attempt to stop this. They were surrounding me. Trying to take my focus so it would make the door disappear. It's my belief that some lower levelbad guys do not respond to jesus' name because they respond to the book of Revelation and not jesus before resurrection. Jesus stated that jes u s would no longer be his name. But called him lamb of God. His name was written in the book of life but was not disclosed. So I visualized him coming out of the door. I was seeing black, orange and red blobs. Plus I saw the wall where I had the door swell and contract. Entities walking through it.

I'm not sure the young man got through as of yet. Time will tell. The sneaky one is trying to keep them where they are.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 16-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Moon_Glow Moon_Glow is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Over the river and through the woods...
Posts: 2,424
  Moon_Glow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
Thank you Moon Glow. I have some very useful information for this thread after reading suggestions here. And I unraveled the mistery to the seemingly strange creepy malet spirit we spoke of in the other thread. Or atleast some light was shed.

Just like anything else this stuff can be trial and error and one does in fact need to find their own way of carrying out tasks such as this.

I've said before, spirits know very well what we are capable of whether we are aware of it or not. Self doubt keeps us from realizing our potential. With that said, I conducted a little test.

Moon Glow, the sneaky one is a bit of a shapeshifter. Shadow person from what I gather.

In the beginning I was compelled to work on visualizations. Paying close attention to vividness of colors I used. And so now, my trance like state can often come instantly and colors I visualize are blinding bright. They even hum.

Last night at 2 am, the busy hour, I took pieces of suggestions here and added a few of the things I felt would help. So I visualized a door opening (my bathroom door actually) and then the light. I have seen the little boy spirit here manifest in total light. So bright it pure pierced the air around him. I've described this as a LED light during amassive powersurge. So this is what I used. I took that light embeddin my memory and put it in that door. My body started to spasm. I was seeing entities attempt to stop this. They were surrounding me. Trying to take my focus so it would make the door disappear. It's my belief that some lower levelbad guys do not respond to jesus' name because they respond to the book of Revelation and not jesus before resurrection. Jesus stated that jes u s would no longer be his name. But called him lamb of God. His name was written in the book of life but was not disclosed. So I visualized him coming out of the door. I was seeing black, orange and red blobs. Plus I saw the wall where I had the door swell and contract. Entities walking through it.

I'm not sure the young man got through as of yet. Time will tell. The sneaky one is trying to keep them where they are.

Oh wow - well that is good news that you tried helping - I feel like you aren't as "heavy" as before... when I was reading this I felt a lot more at ease than in the other posts...

I hope you are getting to a place of peace for you and your whole family.

__________________
"We have no right to ask when sorrow comes 'Why did this happen to me?' unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way."

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums