Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-04-2016, 02:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, i know what you are experiencing, i'm also experience like that, if you want, you can back to your old ways, there's not much power, but at least, you can have a normal reality like as everyone else.

Just start being externally oriented as everyone else, forget loa during a time, you will back to sleep in not time.
Old 12-04-2016, 05:31 AM
Suspended

what are your experiences with bizarre LOA?

another crazy thing i saw during my peak paranoid time was a news castor for a video game sport "malfunction" he tilted his head while saying "dddddddddddddddddirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" like he had a brain malfunction or something. while this wasnt one of my main thoughts i have read seen people claim things about androids and alien controlled clones. so my only logic is that since i was in extreme fear, i must have attracted into my life extremely fearful events due to my energy attracting them, regardless if they were directly thought apon.

so yea in a single reality how does a sports commentator "malfunction" with his co host sitting there not saying anything as if it didnt happen. it couldnt be because of me. how come all these things happened during my peak paranoia episode. why havnt i seen this guy "malfunction" again? as if he has some sort of epilepsy or something.

you understand what im trying to say?

the news cast is completely unexplainable.

the radio singing about me is completely unexplainable.

my friend said that the singer was S..tan (i swear he said satan but i couldnt make it out clearly as i was even more paranoid than usual)

i saw a toutube advertisement say "666 and the mark of the beast.... what its true meaning is and how to master it.. live your life with all your dreams and desires" <-- i know this isnt TOOO extreme, but its kinda out there. mind you i have done tons of LOA googling since and never have i once saw this advertisement, its like the world really is a reflection of me.

i can understand that perhaps people are sensitive to one another so perhaps i was giving off such a paranoid vibe that i made other people act funny, say things they wouldnt say ETC ETC. But i cant affect a TV!! or radio!!
Old 12-04-2016, 06:14 PM
Newbie ;)

You can affect TV and radio, actually you can affect everything..this is not the common Loa stuff, like i said, few peoples perceive theses events. You and your enviroment are interlinked.

I have similar experiences, yes, even with TV too.

Its bizarre like that because it mirrors what you are thinking, fearing, focusing, and what appear are exactly what
you are thinking sometimes word for word, or very similar.

I know what you are talking.
Old 13-04-2016, 08:28 AM
Suspended

how can i over write a TV show that is on television...

at 5pm family guy is on... but if I am coming over your house all paranoid.. your going to see whats on my mind instead of family guy.. ??

i get the whole thing about me and my enviornment being linked but there is also the huge notion that i live on a planet... a planet that is here with or without me, with 6 billion others adding into the pool of "intention/energy/focus/manifestation"

basically what your saying is that i influenced these people to say what they said and somehow "possesed" my television..

can you elaborate a little more
Old 13-04-2016, 09:59 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
how can i over write a TV show that is on television...

at 5pm family guy is on... but if I am coming over your house all paranoid.. your going to see whats on my mind instead of family guy.. ??

i get the whole thing about me and my enviornment being linked but there is also the huge notion that i live on a planet... a planet that is here with or without me, with 6 billion others adding into the pool of "intention/energy/focus/manifestation"

basically what your saying is that i influenced these people to say what they said and somehow "possesed" my television..

can you elaborate a little more

If every single part of the family guy episode applied to you then you would have a point, but it doesn't.
It is a question of focus, you are looking for something, so you block out all other parts and concentrate on what fits with your agenda.

If I buy a new car I will magically start seeing that same car everywhere I go, is it now that Suddenly people have the car because I bought one?
No, it is because my focus has changed and now I notice the cars that were there all along, but I didn't previously notice them because they weren't the focus of my attention.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Suspended

sorry unclemanifestor, it seems you dont understand what im talking about.

not trying to be mean but if you actually read what i wrote i think it is very easy to see that im not talking about that...

or perhaps your some type of demonic entity thats trying to make me stop searching for the truth of my experience...

because really, i think i have explained things quite clear in alot of threads i have made and people give me answers like they didnt even read what i posted.

so ill try again.

thinking about nuclear warfare doesnt cause the new station to say that china just launched a nucular bomb at us. <--- this is what im talking about, because i have seen things in par with that.
Old 13-04-2016, 03:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
sorry unclemanifestor, it seems you dont understand what im talking about.

not trying to be mean but if you actually read what i wrote i think it is very easy to see that im not talking about that...

or perhaps your some type of demonic entity thats trying to make me stop searching for the truth of my experience...

because really, i think i have explained things quite clear in alot of threads i have made and people give me answers like they didnt even read what i posted.

so ill try again.

thinking about nuclear warfare doesnt cause the new station to say that china just launched a nucular bomb at us. <--- this is what im talking about, because i have seen things in par with that.

The only real way to substantiate your claims is for someone else to witness it, that way you can gauge whether it is a paranoia based hallucination or whether you actually do influence what is broadcast etc.

I think the reason why I (and others) have missed your point is down to the nature of the manifestations, as far as I know the only person to see these glitches/broadcasts is you, which isn't the same as physically manifesting something, as it would be visible to others.
Old 13-04-2016, 07:24 PM
Newbie ;)

This will sounds crazy, but you are seeing, then you know that theses things happened.

To explain it better you have to understand that reality is not singular, there are realities, and you can sort of open a "dimension" that reflect whatever you are focusing.

Yes, you will see literally what you are thinking. It sounds strange and unreal, but you are having this experience, then you know that its really happening.

Reality is similar to a dream.

My poor english dont help, but what you are perceiving is fruit of your mind, not hallucination, but in your physical reality. It can happens not only with TV, but in books, music etc

Tough to believe, and more tough yet to understand..i myself believe because i also have theses events happening, and i only saw it, because i start paying attention to my awareness and what happens around.

I also did it because i was very curious about this phenomenon, so i start perceiving it because i start looking for, voluntarily, this is the reason why this not scared me, because i tried project positive things ( but i have my bad events too)

Many peoples that have experiences like that, and are oblivion to this knowledge, become scaried of of outside forces doing it when in reality they can cause it too.

Pay attention to your awareness and you will see that you are projecting it in your physical environment.

Hope it helps..its not easy talk about that.
Old 13-04-2016, 11:02 PM
Knower

I experienced the same thing. Wish I had found a post like this when I first started seeing and experiencing the things you are going through. I also came to the conclusion that I was alone.

When it started for me several years ago I googled "am I the only one that is real in the universe" and found the term solipsism and later poly-solipsism.

It happened with TV, radio, books, people, numbers and other things. The people part really freaked me out, especially family and friends . They would mimic my thoughts, emotions and more. They were no longer separate personalities from me and things became more and more dream like. I couldn't handle it and chose to do what jota mentioned and go back to sleep, at least partially...

I searched liked crazy for answers to why and how this happens. So from my own experience and research it's my view that reality is absolutely not real. It may look and feel real but it's most definitely not. Not anymore real than a dream. When you see these events for yourself, when you see the impossible, it's the only logical conclusion... for me anyway.

The theory I like most is that reality is a computer simulation. Computer sim theory combined with Hugh Everett's many worlds interpretation made the most sense to me. So if, for example, you thought about nuclear war you could create or move into another reality where that already happens. Multiple or infinite parallel realities and infinite versions of the same people.

Anyway, whatever it is, you and jota are the only ones I've seen describe the same experience I've had.
Old 14-04-2016, 12:27 AM
Gracey

Quote:
i have noticed many of my thoughts come to life, some of them were small and some were big, and my question is HOW.

I know HOW, in terms of thoughts manifest into reailty by action or even random force.. like wind carrying a plastic bag to someone wishing they had a plastic bag..

For instance i wanted a tarp.. no kidding i found a 100$ dope(edit) tarp just lying on a dirt road... so HOW does this happen.. Someone obviously either tossed it out or lost it. Did i influence this person to throw away their old tarp in a location that the universe just knew that i would find it? Did i influence the wind to blow this tarp out of this guys truck?

Im sure these questions must plague other people who have seen LOA in action, and to see LOA in action you must be aware of the things you have thought about.

So yea... HOW did i manage to complain that my town would would waste 40,000 on new cop cars, only to 3 new cop cars about 1 month later. What happened? Was this debate already in progress? Did my focus on having new cop cars push the 'energy" meter high enough to influence the person deciding what to do with the money to spend it on cop cars rather than getting a new steet sweeper??? HOW

i can list 50 items ive gotten within DAYS of wanting them. All of which i have gotten for free. Computer, vaccume cleaners, steam cleaner, books, telescope, couch, a 1 dollar bill from my gramma, dinners.

So did i influence my neighbors to throw away all that stuff, only to have me find it because i needed it?

so when you have seen LOA in action and are like me, you want to know how. There are a few options, one is that we somehow put out a "psychic" request into the universe and then the universe must influence people to carry out what ever it is we needed or wanted so that we get what we focused on. Or perhaps people are unconsciously psychic and we pick up on things and do things somewhat unknowingly to help manifest things for other people.

TWO, maybe its all fate, because 6 billion people tugging in different directions wouldnt get anywhere. so all this LOA only happens when you on your fated path, and i guess it wouldnt really be LOA as much as it would be thinking about the future. OR PERHAPS!!! we can change our paths via our focus.. but i guess for alot of people we need alot of foucs to the point of impossibleness (at least for me)

THREE life is just some kind of dream, sadly alone.. why would i be making this post if i believed that? because if this is true you still act accordingly to what ever unconscious script my mind has for you. I have been to hell and back and have been looking for the answers and while in "hell" as my worst fears manifested into reality, i noticed alot of my side thoughts manifesting too, which led me to believe that life is just some kind of dream.. i was litteraly walking down the street thinking to myself "AM I EVOLVING" thinking i was going to morph into a "4th" dimensional being.. what ever that was. Not 100 steps down the road was a little care decal on the ground that said "evolve" soooo, as you can see this obviously inst LOA as much as it is picking up on the future.... unless it litteraly manifested out of thin air.

so yea, what does LOA tell us.. me... you... about reality. after my EXTREME LOA experiences, or perhaps it was something else, i am left with this unshakable feeling that you are all figments of my imagination, as if I <- me alone, am the consciousness of the universe put into this body to experience myself, and your all fake for this lifetime, and i guess for ever life i will ever experience. So i am looking in hopes i can convince myself otherwise, i want to believe that other people are real because it seems a waste and very lonely.

Tarp scenario, t.v. radio experiences etc.,our subconscious is aware of many things our conscious is not. You are in tune with your subconscious.

I woke up to this reality in 1998. It drove me nuts and I isolated myself from people and electronics or any kind of information outside of myself. I too at one time felt like people were a figment of my imagination just because my inner environment was constantly and i mean constantly being reflected in my outer. I never felt so alone in my life. After time, I learned differently.

You are awake and synchronized with the universal energy. You are not the only one in existence, but you are one with existence.