Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-10-2015, 08:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Enlightenment is Scientific

It is not esoteric, cosmic nor New Agey - not mystical nor metaphysical.
It's not philosophical nor even spiritual. In fact it is not an "it."

But, using language, "it" - "who am i" - is elementary, fundamental, overlooked, Life Itself.

~

The Dalai Lama has said, "If science proves some belief of Buddhism is wrong, then Buddhism will have to change."
Old 29-10-2015, 02:11 AM
Suspended

Information is fake.

Our origins are natural and our naturally formed spiritual presence arrived out of the light on the other side of our atmosphere.

Our atmosphere refilled in emptied out space and placed its own light communication in communication with origin light.

Our spirit presence came out of origin light and converted into a manifested life condition...our organic inheritance. Our body...mainly light and water but organic exists as a proven inherited condition....a vibration above water enabling the cell condition to hold water...with electrical activity because of chemicals caused by the sound wavelengths in the atmosphere interacting with our life manifestation.

We existed as a life presence...innocent and natural who knew what food to eat...to drink water...to keep ourselves protected and this is all we belong to.

The condition introduced into our natural spiritual life was the condition of family and spiritual ownership.....through a reviewed condition of implying evaluated named conditions for the purpose of ownership....the human male condition for forming first science....naming all properties as a statement of ownership and then teaching the children the condition.

This is an introduced condition and science is NEVER ENLIGHTENED...self destruction of all life the ONLY REALIZATION of science.

How we gained spiritual wisdom as powerful observations occurred through the FACT of past life historical spiritual memory. Light and sound encoded functions, that still occur today for our atmosphere does record our life....many psychics and spiritual humans have proven this fact along with science.

Science considers that it needs to demonstrate that its own introduced condition exists.....forming past life records for our ancient origin brother who converted origin Earth in Atlantis can only be considered as the first Destroyer of life through conversion...first Scientist and why he believed himself to be a Creator.

Observations demonstrate that he was never a Creator, simply the Destroyer of life and matter.

If a Scientist has to destroy a condition of knowledge that he was already aware of through the condition of cause and effect and observation, only demonstrates that his own mind is a Destroyer communicator.

Spirit already living a life that it destroyed...witnessed the destruction through the applications of science...realised and formed a spiritual law that forbade science....to then allow science for the purpose of greed and ownership demonstrates how unenlightened a scientific philosopher actually is.
Old 29-10-2015, 03:16 AM
Talking

Isn't everything 'scientific'?
God is the creator of science....the #1 Scientist.
An apple is scientific and enlightenment and anger and air
and dirt and love and adrenaline and ladybugs and depression and
my shoes and my cornea and the stars and my nerves and
herbs and chemicals and Cosmic Consciousness and my barking dog and everything else.
No?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-10-2015, 06:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberationAwaits
It is not esoteric, cosmic nor New Agey - not mystical nor metaphysical.
It's not philosophical nor even spiritual. In fact it is not an "it."

But, using language, "it" - "who am i" - is elementary, fundamental, overlooked, Life Itself.

~

The Dalai Lama has said, "If science proves some belief of Buddhism is wrong, then Buddhism will have to change."
If I'm not mistaking, in Buddhism True Enlightenment is the cessation of existence.
How can there be science where there is no existence?
Old 29-10-2015, 05:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
If I'm not mistaking, in Buddhism True Enlightenment is the cessation of existence.
How can there be science where there is no existence?
The emphasis that I'm seeing in Buddhism is more about a cessation of "attachment". We tend to bind our imagination to what, if, and should, resulting in loads of mental gymnastics that usually amount to nothing. Our brains are designed around "anticipating" potential outcomes (we rehearse things both while awake and asleep/dreaming).. while it's easy to forget that such reflections are a form of fantasy, and that few, if any, of the plots that we rehearse rarely unfold as a physical reality.

Zen Buddhism insists that the outcome, from such studies, is for the realization that life is quite simple. When we release ourselves from continually being pulled from one imagined scenario to another then our inner-orientation-with-self tends to settle-down to a much quieter focus on what's actually occurring in real-time.

Your mind becomes a quite reflective pond on which it maneuvers comfortably among the complexity of matter and motion, with a minimum of distraction. The way I'm seeing it worded is that when doing the dishes you need to be "doing the dishes" when going for a walk you need to quite the mind and focus fully on the environment you're walking through. If you find yourself railing about some political occurrence, or twisting your emotional heart in relation to personal involvements then your self-identity is being warped by your busy inner dialog. Our attachment to "beliefs", that require continual nurturing, is one of our primary means for distinctive attachment.

If we've designed our "existence" around the beliefs and the attachments that we then use to express our current experience then it's to our advantage, in this case, to allow this style of "existence" to evaporate.
Old 29-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Experiencer
Science still needs to figure out what consciousness is, lol.
Old 29-10-2015, 06:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberationAwaits
But, using language, [enlightenment] - "who am i" - is elementary, fundamental, overlooked, Life Itself.

It is overlooked, and extremely vague. It would be helpful if it was more demonstrable, not so abstact and unattainable. I have big problems with modern science but phenomena really needs to be more accessible than this.
Old 29-10-2015, 08:19 PM
Ascender
First, a quick paragraph on the science religious thing.

If we try and use science the way religion uses religion we'll simply get nowhere, and do so real quickly. Good science uses "belief" as a means of coordinating thought. It says "I see this, therefore I suspect so-and-so, now lets take a look and determine if this is the case. While religion uses belief as a solid. Religion states: "here are the beliefs, they're perfect as they are, god handed them to us through special people who were hand picked so as not to get it wrong... now you need to adjust yourself accordingly to such beliefs". Science is at it's weakest then it strays into religious-like doctrine, it's at it's strongest when it's curiosity is unleashed with minimal restraints.

Now, like it or not, we happen to inhabit a physical body, existing on a physical plane, being subjected to phyical stimuli. Sciences uses an outside-in approach in order to address such observations. While disciplines like Buddhism are wonderfully focused on an inside-out approach. At some point the two will tend to cross.

And to me it's this overlapping that I appreciate the most about science.

Let me give you some examples:

I found a great book on lucid dreaming (I've read plenty and this one is now my favorite) that weaves in and out of how our body functions based on scientific investigations -- in relation too-- our desire to lucid dream. He covers the importance of "setting" in regards to how the body works and the best times to interface with such patterns. This for instance is a small part of his report on what's currently known about one such observation about our physical patterns. In this one he explains why we tend to forget most of our dreams:

Daniel Love (2013-01-01). Are You Dreaming?: Exploring Lucid Dreams: A Comprehensive Guide (p. 57).

Acetylcholine (ACh) is vital in the formation of memories and also plays a major role in the regulation of sleep. ACh levels fluctuate dramatically during our sleep cycle, reaching their lowest levels during the deep non-REM stages of sleep and returning to near waking levels during REM. This may well help explain why our dream recall (especially for the dreams earlier in the night) can be so poor.

The science is still early on such things (we're only a couple of decades into investigations on such crossings with spiritual matters) but the importance of what our body does in relation to spiritual pursuits is a study with incredible promise.

Robert Monroe uses a process called "Hemi Sync", they explain it at their website as:

This unique audio-guidance process works through the generation of complex, multi-layered audio signals, which act together to create a resonance that is reflected in unique brainwave forms characteristic of specific states of consciousness

http://www.hemi-sync.com/

There is more at their website on the subject, while you can find lots of free versions of their approach on youtube. The Monroe Institute uses this process to effectively help facilitate out of body experiences.

Science is also studying, in a very deep way, what our body is requiring in order to achieve optimum health. This is often overlooked buy the spiritual community in favor of "energetic approaches " that may indeed help in the short term in addressing some specific mahalay, but one needs to get at the root cause of how we arrived there in the first place. Your body is the vehicle that we use to interact with our surroundings while we also use our body to "think" with. A poorly running body is a very awkward instrument to channel our consciousness through, while a clean running body is a most remarkable medium. Check out what the guru's and Yogi's and shamans are eating. I can assure you they're not eating junk food. Science can help walk us through what's being learned about what works in maintaining a top-notch experience with our bodily needs. We can use these observations for our own spiritual needs, thus helping to create a body that will then channel energy in a much cleaner way.

We don't have to agree with everything science does. But we can pluck from the inventory-of-scientific-observation the very things that we need to help align ourselves effectively. Science is a tool, and like with any other tool, you can reach for the size ratchet that fits.
Old 30-10-2015, 04:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Scientific, meaning it is your nature.

Yes, to some extent, the things mentioned (e.g. shoe, dirt) are scientific, as there is a suchness to these things, just as there is to who you are -- already here, overlooked, the most natural, the most easy in the end, Eternal.

What it is not is imagined, nor does it have to do with doing or not doing, or Buddhism even (although it does have to do with ceasing to exist as a separate entity.) To know your nature is not about beliefs or feeling or imagination or experiences; it is beyond thoughts and emotions -- a freedom from having to do or become.

You can say it is not attainable in that it you are it already. Knowing who you are and having the right vision is possible, however. If one is ready, there is an end to the searching.... And btw, it is only good news.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:37 AM
Suspended

Science is studying spirit for spiritual enlightenment?

Enlightenment by personal religious spiritual review is a condition of a state of awareness of incorrectness and then correctness by personal experience and historical teachings.

Our ancient historical teachings began as a religious science, a scientific application that caused the attack of our spirits and our spiritual natural life, that gave us an awareness....that is considered by today's scientists as a state of enlightenment.

Yet enlightenment is about an act of spiritual destruction and then the cause and effect circumstances.....forming the reason to teach spirituality.

Spirituality was taught for the circumstance caused by the witness of evil outcomes and evil conjuring of evil itself...along with the spirit formation of the attacks.

This is the ONLY REASON why human beings believe in spiritual teachings as a historical review....for we exist naturally as a spiritual presence self aware of the condition of our environment.

This is because our parents evolved as a spiritual light being, who manifested from out of light as fully formed origin light presences. Therefore our parentage is already a formed light androgynous self...as a spirit.

Creation was created and the acts reviewed by an organic manifested light spirit who became aware via the conditions of its own awareness. No human being can actually argue this condition, for it is the only reason why we are aware as a realized created outcome as a condition that has proven its own factors via a natural human life reviewing creation.

Spiritual enlightenment therefore has nothing to do with science and science certainly is not attaining personal enlightenment....for since when is the notified spiritual attack on our family....their spirit...their mind....their cells considered by a spiritual evaluation enlightenment?

Scientists without any new form of theory began to review the ancient information of scientific theory and application to gain what they considered was new information of spirit. How false your own self evaluations actually are and how false you are to make such statements on a spiritual forum that many are unaware of just how evil occult science has become.