Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Suspended

more millionaires!!

gotta keep the millionaire vibe up and running.
Old 23-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Master
I will travel to the places I have yet to see like Machu Picchu, Peru and Stonehenge, and spend a week or two slowly driving up the coast of California. Purchase a home on the beach in the northeast, US and a home in Colorado Springs, CO. Then, volunteer for the peace corps. ahhh...cant wait! :)
Old 24-09-2015, 12:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
move to Canada

To cold, Melbourne can be cold but some parts of Canada never melt, I have heard.
Old 24-09-2015, 11:57 PM
Knower

I'm already a millionaire. (No, I'm not joking.)

However, nobody would ever guess it by looking at me, or observing my lifestyle. I dress like a bum, live happily in my crooked old house, and don't even own a car at the moment (and doubt I will any time soon). I spend a lot of money on vet bills because taking in old, sick, messed-up cats is my idea of an awesome hobby, and on the rare occasions I bother to fly anywhere I go first class (which still feels decadent). But beyond that, I hardly spend any money because I have everything I need and just about everything I want. I have nothing to prove to anyone (including myself) by engaging in conspicuous consumption. If anything, I have more than enough stuff--to the point where I keep getting rid of it because it feels like a chain around my ankle.

I didn't become a millionaire until after I quit giving a damn whether I became one or not. For a long time, I believed that having more money would get me the life I wanted. But when I thought deeply about it, what I really wanted was enough money to meet my relatively modest needs, abundant leisure time to do as I damned well please, and the ability to call my own shots in life. I wanted a very high degree of personal freedom, with the ability to pick and choose which obligations I was willing to take on.

And I didn't need to be a millionaire to have that. Most of that freedom came from my ability to act fearlessly from my true desires, rather than submit to others' expectations. That feeling of freedom had to come from within my own head, first--no amount of money could have bought it for me.

That isn't to say that money doesn't play a part in that, and make my life easier; it most certainly does. But the money came after I started pursuing the life I really wanted for myself. It wasn't a necessity, or a condition that had to be met before I could finally act from my own deepest desires.
Old 25-09-2015, 01:37 AM
Master
Money great for lots of stuff but I agree with Wandering Star you really just need enough to get by, if I get worried about it I just pray to God and He provides enough......:)
Old 25-09-2015, 06:37 AM
Nettles

Everything I have ever needed I can find in the forest. I like the forest. ;)
Old 08-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Pathfinder

I'm already rich of love for God and God's love for me.

But talking money, first thing I would do is buy groceries. Fill my pantry with endless food. My kids would feel like they're at the store and have lots of options to choose from Living paycheck to paycheck does not allow me to do that.
I would pay by past due bills, buy a decent home for my family and donate to needy people living paycheck to paycheck. Times are hard even for us who who work and people don't realize that.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly79
I'm already rich of love for God and God's love for me.

But talking money, first thing I would do is buy groceries. Fill my pantry with endless food. My kids would feel like they're at the store and have lots of options to choose from Living paycheck to paycheck does not allow me to do that.
I would pay by past due bills, buy a decent home for my family and donate to needy people living paycheck to paycheck. Times are hard even for us who who work and people don't realize that.

I'd be grateful to be living paycheck to paycheck...I don't even have that.

A million bucks would get me out of debt, give me back my freedom and perhaps restore some dignity.
I hear/read a lot of "pursue your dream" bla bla bla, but one cannot pursue anything without a cent in their pocket. They can't so much as step outside their doorstep, if in fact they are fortunate enough to have a doorstep... And that's the cold truth.

I'd make sure to firstly make the cut and give out to those in suffering.