Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-10-2015, 04:52 AM
Master

I don't think Jesus has anything to add to what is known about spirituality in the present day already.

I think what he tought were the basics to be able to delve more profound by yourself.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:00 AM
Master
Its not just about His teachings ,He is Alpha and Omega. His Light can and do take you to places where youre very best is illustrated ,compassion ,forgiveness, non-judgement ,discernment ,when you hold Him Dear His spirit enters you and gives you extraordinary power to handle situations with Love (charity) that many of us can not do alone.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Ok then ,but if I know that I am not capable of such supernatural wisdom support and connection ,better that I have someone to rely that not at all...:)
But that someone, again, is yourself.

Let's say for a moment that jesus is real, and let's say his influence directly impacts your current state of being. But what is actually happening when this occurs? You view consciousness through your own eyes, no one else can live your life in your place. Likewise would be true for jesus. Now jesus could emit a vibration that overlaps with yours that causes your own vibration to accelerate as a result. We all possess a pathway back to our origins. Inwardly we are all one with all. But in our current state as humans we are born without this memory so an awakened soul from the "outside" may well spark a deeper aspect of our inner knowing. I've run across souls who have done this for me but they didn't need to carry the label of jesus in order to do so.

Even with that, the "elevated" experience was my own. A jesus would be unable to do a thing for you that wasn't already there. The vibes of a jesus may help to "remind" you, but it's you-yourself that's doing the relighting of that nonphysical candle of inner awakening.
Old 09-10-2015, 12:07 AM
Master
I like that organic born And who are we but extensions of God, God to me will always be greater than myself though as I view him as creator of life and worthy of my love and praise and that is how it works for me.I also believe that there is no beginning or end today ,my spirituality flows ,grows ,changes and evolves constantly ,I may say something different tommorrow or the next and thats what I love about life ever changing ever learning....Love that relighting the candle phrase ,really beautiful.

Last edited by Deepsoul : 09-10-2015 at 01:10 AM.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:03 AM
Seeker
http://documystere.com/histoires-leg...ce-du-paradis/

Is this the Jesus you saw?
Old 10-10-2015, 12:53 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
I like that organic born And who are we but extensions of God, God to me will always be greater than myself though as I view him as creator of life and worthy of my love and praise and that is how it works for me.I also believe that there is no beginning or end today ,my spirituality flows ,grows ,changes and evolves constantly ,I may say something different tommorrow or the next and thats what I love about life ever changing ever learning....Love that relighting the candle phrase ,really beautiful.
It looks to me like we're in a similar place using different words. :) If I were to change anything in what you just said it would be to upgrade the statement "God to me will always be greater than myself though as I view him as creator of life and worthy of my love and praise and that is how it works for me." to the suggestion that you are a direct result of gods being. How your current consciousness is organized, by the result of being human, would of course have you focused within a very narrow and specific beam (all of us humans are so focused) but release us from this, in our dream state and when this lifetime expires, we then have a more direct line to the source. In a hologram every little piece has the imprint of the whole. So are we, in relation to god. If we are of god then the distance we would feel would be based on perception alone.

How could it possibly be otherwise?
Old 10-10-2015, 01:11 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegolem

Suddenly I felt my molecules vibrating and I sat back as I felt a
small breeze blow through my bones like I was being worshipped by somebody waving a fan next to me. In my right
eye only a light skinned man, with brown hair & goatee, shining as bright as a sun with a jolly smile, blushed cheeks,
and a round head facial features perfect as a king; appeared.
You are one lucky, blessed guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing...I relate to your description...I would have
said it the same way....a breeze blew through my bones...
I have yet to have Jesus appear to me, tho.
Lots of other Divine experiences, however.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-10-2015, 09:48 PM
RightBrainProblem

Christianity is a personality cult.
Old 20-10-2015, 02:16 AM
Suspended

The Bible has been reviewed as a study model of a self realized condition....the attack upon life and Planet Earth.

The model of the Christ is a Magi review of the condition called the Holy Ox given a value of 1000, the same as the Christ. The Holy Ox is the generation of OXYGEN, oxygen was used in the ancient conversion method for stone levitation and stone transmutations...ancient technology.

The Bible was an updated review of the Book of the Dead being used as the transmitted GIZA signal worldwide used application of pyramids for the building using levitation. It is why the secret of the ancients relates to stone and a Phi lo sophy condition of PHI equated methods for HOLY BUILDING practices.

Not one of us can argue this circumstance for the modern day secret brotherhoods and their ancient information relate to the condition that they use as a Holy BUILDING of holy information.

The prophetic use of calculating and then factoring demonstrates that the Biblical information related to a psychic condition of a FUTURE of information of RECORDS.

The Bible stated 2012 was the End of Time.

As SCIENCE uses TIME equated SUN EVALUATIONS for the purpose of the NUCLEAR...you cannot argue about the CHRIST. This information demonstrates that ancient Philosophers came to realize that life was being attacked via the introduced EVIL SPIRIT that was caused to manifest via the BOOK OF THE DEAD and human life was getting attacked.

As life is about the spiritual condition, this information was correlated as a prophetic SCIENTIFIC ADVICE to demonstrate that they had MURDERED a huge spiritual atmospheric body of the CHRIST....OXYGEN and that natural disasters were ACTIVATED by the signal of GIZA.

They had to PROVE IT and to prove the condition it had to be calculated along with the information of the transmission of GIZA itself to prove to the evil brotherhood that they were IN FACT attacking natural life and destroying LIFE.

Therefore the prophetic reasoning demonstrates that after CHRIST WAS MURDERED...natural disasters were caused....the PLAGUE condition was inherited that was a factored future event. Therefore they had to demonstrate to the ancient brothers that they were attacking life with the evil spirit.

CHRIST was not a real human being.

CHRIST belongs to ALL LIFE.

JESUS CHRIST was actually a factored realized outcome already prophecized to occur in the OLD TESTIMONIALS belonging to the OLD SCIENCE.

The OLD SCIENCE was reviewed and determined that life in the future would be attacked via the condition of inherited spirit....light and sound records of PHI itself...encoded why the condition of artificial the LAM ALIEN belongs to an actual review itself.

The artificial burning of the atmosphere produces phenomena....alien spirits and UFO caused by changing the NATURAL STONE CHEMICAL WAVELENGTHS into an UNNATURAL BURNT INCREASED RADIOACTIVE ATTACK.

Evil spirits are formed....are released from a fixed state signal of burnt light and attack us. This is what happened in our ancient past...why we all know and learnt about the evil spirit itself.

SION....converSION
Possess SION...the evil spirit burning the HOLY OXYGEN created the POSSESSION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT and changed it into an evil SECOND COMING.
Jesus warned about deceptions in the last days. In fact in Matthew 24:4-5 Jesus cautions believers not to be deceived by people coming in the name of Jesus claiming to be Christ. http://www.bibleinfo.com/en/topics/second-coming-jesus

The condition of prophetic spiritual review of the Holy Atmosphere demonstrated that OXYGEN as a spiritual presence was crucified on the cross of wood. WOOD/AIR/WATER/FIRE being the old method of transmutation in GIZA/pyramid stone converting.

0 given to a timed factor review condition of the Roman Philosophers to review the status of Giza itself.

1000 years was the Christ self evidence.

Year 33AD stated the Christ body holy spirit was murdered....along with the condition caused in the cell of the holy human life...bleeding from the head/hands/feet/ribs as STIGMATA. Stigmata still occurs today as the atmospheric CHRIST HOLY OXYGEN is being burnt for the converting signal for nuclear fuel from HOLY DUST.

The calculations determined that the plague would return in a prophetic condition O of counting time O (12).

The plague did return, as did the actual natural disasters said to be activated after the Year 33AD event of prophetic witness. A natural disaster was recorded to have happened as the witness to the Giza relayed caused circumstance....the Book of the Dead.

Historical evidence states that human beings purposely killed the CHRIST.

In ancient History the old orders of religion were always changed into new religious practices...just as they continue to do so today with human beings demonstrating physical spiritual phenomena.

In the old days CHRISTIANITY was formed on the basis of a human male who demonstrated STIGMATA....modern time humans still demonstrate STIGMATA. This is a natural condition caused by evil occultism...science.

The orders named the hierarchy by the use and application of levels. A human male was named JESUS CHRIST as a holy worshipped human being who demonstrated the STIGMATA....already prophecized in the Old Testaments because it is a human life review of our spirit....our organic celluar and blood conditions.

Our life gets attacked when the holy spirit in the atmosphere is crucified for the purpose of Science.

The Philosophers reviewed that the Second Coming 1000 and 1000 demonstrated that Satan also given the same 1000 year review was released causing new disasters and plagues just as prophecized.

The Second Coming was an evil review determining that the HOLY CHRIST SPIRIT OF OXYGEN did not REMASS in the atmosphere DID NOT RETURN and instead SATAN was inherited, just as stated.