Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-11-2010, 02:32 PM
lumpygravy

pls prove to me that all aliens are not demons or dark entities?

I would only ask this question in such a quality site as this one!!!!the best.
~~~~~~~
I really would love a nice little space here where I can come back once in a while to see who has left their 2c on the subject for the day,thank you!!
~~~~~~~
Are all UFOs & aliens demons or fallen angels. Why or Why not?

What ratio would you suggest on demons/physical travellers if you are not 100% one way or the other?
~~~~~~~
Appologies if this is a repeated,boring question.

peace and nugs,tURtlE
Old 09-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpygravy
I would only ask this question in such a quality site as this one!!!!the best.
~~~~~~~
I really would love a nice little space here where I can come back once in a while to see who has left their 2c on the subject for the day,thank you!!
~~~~~~~
Are all UFOs & aliens demons or fallen angels. Why or Why not?

What ratio would you suggest on demons/physical travellers if you are not 100% one way or the other?
~~~~~~~
Appologies if this is a repeated,boring question.

peace and nugs,tURtlE

I love chatting with you , lumpygravy! I saw a UFO fairly close when I was 15 or 16. In fact I observed it for quite a few hours. As scout pods were coming in and out and flying around, I had the "sense" that they knew I was watching. Yet I felt no fear at all, just awe. However my best friend was terrified because she knew that they were aware of us.
Now as I understand it some aliens are not the type you would want to invite over for Sunday dinner. But then some humans I wouldn't want to invite over, either.
But I have had dealings with some very unpleasant entities that I will only describe as malicious and evil. A couple of spirits that I have crossed over were only not aware of being dead. They were essentially harmless, but frightening to the people who had them in their house.
I don't consider aliens demons, LG.Their different appearance may make them seem so, but that is our xenophobia showing. I would say that there are far more evil entities that dwell among us than there are aliens among us. Not to mention many truly dark people who take great pleasure in bringing pain to others.Serial killers and rapists, parents who abuse their children, those who take advantage of those unable to defend themselves, those who kill in the name of their god.
Off to bed for me; I will check in later and see how your thread is doing. Namaste
Old 09-11-2010, 03:26 PM
lumpygravy

great reply Summerland!...so basically be very cautious and aware whenever (or if) you would come into contact. screw waisting time figuring out their agendas and just get to the matter!?
Were you scared sh*tles*? I would be sh*ting bricks and making condos..

How do we access the Akashic (sp) records?

peace to you:)
turtle
Old 09-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Master
What makes you think that all beings out there in this huge universe, are all mythological creatures from a Middle Eastern book?
Old 10-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpygravy
great reply Summerland!...so basically be very cautious and aware whenever (or if) you would come into contact. screw waisting time figuring out their agendas and just get to the matter!?
Were you scared sh*tles*? I would be sh*ting bricks and making condos..

How do we access the Akashic (sp) records?

peace to you:)
turtle

LG, I was not scared when I saw the UFO at all. This was back in 1966 and I did not do any drugs or drink (still don't now).I saw my first spirit when I was 6; it was a favorite uncle who had recently died and I didn't know that. I have seen a banshee, along with several other people. I have seen an entity that appeared as a gargoyle. I have a friend who is a medicine man in a local tribe. I have seen his 3 spirit quides which did not frighten me in any way, but did surprise my friend as no one but him has seen them. One spirit that I crossed over was a 15 year old friend of my daughters who had been shot only a block from her house. The other spirit that I crossed was a German lady from the 1920's that did not like the African American living in her home. She would slap the back of his head and shove him., even left a hand print on his back. I don't why, LG, but I am not frightened of these happenings. I do approach with caution if I am not sure what I am dealing with. I do think that by seeing my Uncle Raymond at such a young age and feeling so comforted by him, set the tone for my future experiences, tho.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:49 AM
Guide
If aliens are real than to us we are aliens. If all aliens are demons than that
means we are too. I don't believe demons are even real.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Summerland

Oh, as far as accessing the Akashic records, I don't know. There are others here who are skilled at that. I have always had past life memories, which is not quite the same.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:53 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
What makes you think that all beings out there in this huge universe, are all mythological creatures from a Middle Eastern book?

I am not sure who this was addressed to, but I haven't seen any referrence to creatures from mythological Middle Eastern books here, as of yet.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:03 AM
Pathfinder
I'm curious how did UFO's and Aliens become associated with demons and fallen angels?
Old 10-11-2010, 02:04 AM
otto

Hi there,
All I can tell you is my own experiences. And I have had dealings with a Fallen Angel... And I can't say if they could be mistaken for alien this could be true. I can't see spirits or beings. But I can smell them, and talk to them, and feel them, I'm like a blind man with a stick...lol

But I can see how if a person could see a Fallen Angel, or Demon they might think it was Alien... Melanie