Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Knower

Emotions causing energy.

Im not sure where this belongs but today something strange happened.

The day started off good, then as a I went into town on my way to work things started making me angry. I usually have good control over my anger but today more and more things kept happening and ticked me off straight away.
First it was this obnoxious little boy on the bus who wouldn't stop screaming and banging things on purpose. It was mostly the pitch of his voice that was so piercing that started to agitate me. I was fuming and kept hoping the bus driver would tell him off. which he did.
Then at work my male manager was being an absolute (edit) to me.
Then we had a contractor come in to calibrate the softdrink machine and he put 2 big trolleys in the way in our tiny store. He was arrogant and wouldn't move his stuff and was splashing dirty water all over our stock/floors/ice etc.
I got angrier by the second and next min... BANG!

....the soft drink machine sparked and fused out and zapped him. I thought I was weird because that's never ever happened before.

Then I had dance rehearsal when I got ready I had the hugest headache and then got a nose bleed... and I was told to talk to the lighting tech about what I wanted in my kids dances. we were doing it all as we went but had given them some pre production sheets months ago.
I started describing the lighting I wanted and he just looked at me baffled. I asked if he was ok and if he understood what I meant and he snapped at me and said "yeh. are you ok?!... look I know we're doing this as we go but this could have been told to us ages ago so we could prepare something"... I was like "well this wasn't my decision and I gave you guys production notes. most of this was on there".... he just said oh look don't worry we'll just get it done. he was so rude. I walked away (edit) off and sat down the front to watch the other dances. I couldn't calm myself down and next min.... BANG! this time the strobe light box which wasn't even being used blew up and began smoking.

My energy has had effect on weather before (rain and wind usually) and even on candles or waves at the beach but never on electrical appliances.

Last edited by Lynn : 27-11-2013 at 04:35 PM.
Old 27-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Guide
This has happened to me before. I have shattered windows, stopped machinery. I have had to have help controlling anger in the past. My guide helps a lot and regular meditation also helps keep it in check. I am not naturally an angry person so I would get dumbfounded when it would happen.

All I can say is take some time to get the angry feelings under control. It could be that you are running on over drive and not taking enough time for yourself and these feelings are coming from external sources that you normal block out. Just a guess.

I wish you well.

Peace and Light,
SC