Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-10-2010, 02:21 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hi Spiritlite!

I first read Barbara Marciniak's Bringers Of The Light many years ago, and it was as if every word rang the clarion call of truth!!! I can't say I know for sure that this is so, but I believe what is channeled about the new earth and the new species of more spiritually advanced humans (homo luminous ) coming to the fore is in fact true. I believe our DNA is being activated and altered, and that we (along with Mother Gaia) are being transformed. I believe that is what the asscension process is all about! We will still be in physical vessels, but they will be less dense and constructed of more refined matter. I'm not sure whether it's the fourth or fifth dimension we are evolving/transforming to. I've been told the astral realm is the fourth dimension, so I'm thinking we are ascending to fifth, but truthfully it's all just speculation and conjecture, because whatever any of us may believe, sense, feel and even "know" from inside, none of us has an absolute definitive answer to the questions you pose.

By the way... little aside here I attended a speaking engagement featuring Barbara Marciniak in the Grass Valley/Nevada City area of California shortly after 9/11 ocurred. She said a few welcoming introductory words, and I was tuned in and watching her aura, which was comprised of beautiful soft colors of gold, blue, green and rose pink and extended in all directions from her body for about four feet. When she got down to business and (figuratively) "stepped aside" to allow the "P's", (as she affectionately refers to them) to enter, her aura changed dramatically the moment they came in! It became a very deep and vibrant purpleish/violet shade, and it was HUGE, extending at least ten feet from her body!! I was blown away by the power and magnitude of their presence, and utterly convinced of the fact that personality finite Barbara was no longer the one speaking, but rather we were being addressed by the Pleiadians. They had a strong message about the TRUE events of 9/11 and why this big lie and the accompanying death and destruction had been forced on the American people.. how it was a planned, inside job, etc... and they pounded that message home without pulling any punches. Quite the dramatic and enlightening night!

Quite Interesting! Because in one of the websites it was written that the US government had confirmed that there are no plaedians who are trying to contact any earthlings in any form (Physical/telepathy) and whoever saying they are channeling are just lying. It’s quite contrary to what you have observed in reality wow! Could you share more info as i have been guided on the Plaedians for a few days now and i have been reading extensively on them from different sites?

Also, it’s interesting how you see auras so clearly, could you guide me on how i can accomplish this for myself, any tips would help
Old 25-10-2010, 05:33 AM
Master
Can we restart this conversation? I have finished reading the first Marcineck book and am starting the second one "earth" tonite.
xo
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 07:06 AM
sunny shine

Smile

sure. possibly you could start a new thread.
Old 25-10-2010, 03:32 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Can we restart this conversation? I have finished reading the first Marcineck book and am starting the second one "earth" tonite.
xo
Spiritlite.

I would welcome discussions of Barbara's books and channelings! I found virtually everything I needed to know in Bringers Of The Dawn and didn't get that much out of the second book, but I did have the opportunity to see her speak in person some years back and to bear witness to the dramatic alteration in her auric field when the "P's" as she affectionately refers to them, enterred in. Amazing! This was right after 9/11 here in the states, and the information she brought through confirmed everything I knew and sensed about what really happened.
Old 25-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Master
LightFilledHeart can you say something about what she stated about 9/11 I'm very interested to know. And yeah the first book is way better than the second, I'm surprised she doesn't have more "channeling" books out I know she has workbooks out now but I'd prefer more channeling books.
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 04:28 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
LightFilledHeart can you say something about what she stated about 9/11 I'm very interested to know. And yeah the first book is way better than the second, I'm surprised she doesn't have more "channeling" books out I know she has workbooks out now but I'd prefer more channeling books.
Spiritlite.

The P's said it was an "inside job". They warned of our nation (the USA) being deceived and of the TRUE purpose behind the event that sacrificed so many innocent lives. They spoke of mind control, and how it is achieved by first presenting a massive and traumatic event to utterly and completely put the populace into a state of abject fear and shock. The state of shock produces a curious event in the human brain. The mind effectively "empties out", and in those first initial moments, if someone moves in to plant information, the mind will eagerly grasp onto it like a drowning man grabs on to a life preserver. It is, in those first initial moments, fertile ground for whatever the controlling agent wishes to place there, and once those things have been implanted, the mind will then accept and follow whatever is placed by that source hereafter. They P's emphacized that we were "being had" and that our rights were going to be systematically erroded, all part of a larger plan for world-wide domination by a central world government opperating behind the scenes. They were quite adament about the events that occurred that day NOT being an act of "terror", unless you are willing to call acts your government knows about/plans (and/or sanctions!) "terror". I felt all that myself from day one, but it is not something I speak of to many because those caught up in the lie will defend it to the death! I do not know why some were not fooled and lulled into the mind-set the powers that be wished to inflict on us. Perhaps it is a matter of vibrational attunement. It might be as simple as being one who long ago learned to get their brain all "dirty" again after having it "washed" for so many years...!

Anyway, that, in a nutshell, is what they said. They did not paint a pretty picture, but the naked truth is sometimes ugly
Old 25-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Master
Thankyou so much for that I suspected it would be something like that because down the road after 9/11 I've done a lot of thinking about it and have often wondered if this was mind control. Also have been doing a lot of thinking about world wide domination which is not going to be pretty if it does occur.
Thankyou
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:39 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
Quite Interesting! Because in one of the websites it was written that the US government had confirmed that there are no plaedians who are trying to contact any earthlings in any form (Physical/telepathy) and whoever saying they are channeling are just lying. It’s quite contrary to what you have observed in reality wow! Could you share more info as i have been guided on the Plaedians for a few days now and i have been reading extensively on them from different sites?

Also, it’s interesting how you see auras so clearly, could you guide me on how i can accomplish this for myself, any tips would help

Hi sunny,

Sorry for not answering sooner. I'm still new to the forum and not real good at navigating!

From my personal experience, I would have to say Barbara Marciniak is definitely channeling the Pleiadians, and their message is direct, bold, and doesn't pull punches!

By the way... why would anyone believe the government saying there are no Pleiadians and no one is channeling them?? Did you really expect them to say, "Oh yeah, folks... the unflattering truth they've been telling about us for years is absolutely accurate..!!!" ??
Old 25-10-2010, 06:42 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Thankyou so much for that I suspected it would be something like that because down the road after 9/11 I've done a lot of thinking about it and have often wondered if this was mind control. Also have been doing a lot of thinking about world wide domination which is not going to be pretty if it does occur.
Thankyou
Spiritlite.

Unfortunately I believe it has already occurred. They just don't opperate in an overt or open manner. They still present the ILLUSION of separate nation states opperating under their own directives. It's all bogus. There is one power jerking the strings behind the scenes, and no... it's not pretty
Old 25-10-2010, 06:49 PM
Master
Light filled you crack me up.
Spiritlite.