Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 28-01-2018, 09:49 AM
Master
Feedback for moonincancer

Makes sense to me. I am trying to heal myself from some impact. Spend a lot of time on others and now bringing the focus back to self. The recovery sounds about right. And yes makes sense about D. I am not as gullible anymore lol, haha true. Very nice read !
Thank you, this relates at this time.

Reading for moonincancer

Quote:
How best can I use my time in the next few weeks?

Great fortune, Sudden wealth, Chariot

A trip to meet a family feels will do you more benefit, and help you with a speedier recovery. If you are wanting to make an investment or buy something, go shopping for yourself a little its a good time for great buy and money needs/ offers will be taken care of anyways.
Releasing any guilt you might have about partnerships, or people , and filling that void later will be hard, so to extend yourself and not feel empty, visit family and know that you have a core in tough situations that will be taken care of.
The cycles of the moon are important, see how they are impacting your emotional health and make journal or note of them and how you feel. This will give you clues on how to better prepare yourself variously and seek more about it later.
In other words, going to visit family and also spending a little for yourself feels to be a good thing to do. You are more supported than you know.

I hope this relates somehow, if it didn't let me know and I will look at this question for you furthermore,

smiles your end ~

Next reading for angelic star
How can I regain myself more a bit. I feel an energetic loss at this time. How do I recharge myself.
Old 28-01-2018, 07:01 PM
Master

Reading for Angelic Star

How can I regain myself more a bit. I feel an energetic loss at this time. How do I recharge myself.

So, I pulled RWS, The Star. This is a good card to pull with this question, it is very simple, you are undernourished, and just need to focus on good food, and careful preparation of it. This card is also a card of help, that help is on its way for you, with great support that you need. Be gentle with yourself, watch your food and water and bless it to ensure that it is vital for you, and "take in" energetically more than you "give out". Now is the time for receiving and nurturing yourself and not giving away, which you generously do.

I pulled another card, and got The Devil. This is about looking at your shadow and I sense that your "energetic loss" is self-rejection of your own shadow and you are fighting with yourself rather than acknowledging yourself. Don't be hard on yourself, accept yourself and have a think about the aspects that you find a bit difficult and realise that none of these aspects of yourself are your fault, that you have been doing a fantastic survival job and seek integration and transformation.
Old 28-01-2018, 07:02 PM
Master

Reading for Belle

What do I need to do before I go to the US to ensure it is the best possible time?
Old 29-01-2018, 04:35 AM
Master
Feedback for Belle

Thank you so much for this reading. It's interesting you say food , I actually have been watching my diet but I feel like something is off. Thank you for the reading. I really need a 'recharge '. Thanks

Reading for Belle

Quote:
What do I need to do before I go to the US to ensure it is the best possible time?

Sudden Wealth, Distant horizons, Mature Woman ~ kipper thread

It feels that you already have a good idea about where you are headed and it isn't too bad to follow that. It feels that your resources will be taken care of and well spent and someone will suddenly be of help when you already reach there. You are already informed enough right now to know when you can travel for a best outcome. Support a man will help to have a solid base to rely on. It mostly feels like a very happy trip and something quite unexpected with the shift, but pleasant and new regardless.

I hope this helps and relates ~ brightest blessings

A message of positive encouragement only
Old 30-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Master

Thanks ... I can see I phrased the question badly, my error. Sorry, I have the dates worked out it is just the detail of preparation to ensure it is the best best time ever! But yes, what you say is accurate and great there will be support as I'm somewhat nervous!
Old 30-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Master
@ Belle feels like will be very new to you, very new energy but regardless good, like a new chapter and an experience worth having. All the best and thank you for the connection ~

Old 30-01-2018, 02:08 PM
Master

new chapter is absolutely spot on. So many doors have closed off of late and so it is exciting to think about the new chapter, really taking control and writing it!

Thanks so much, very insightful.
Old 01-02-2018, 04:39 AM
Seeker

Reading for angelic star

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star

This my first time trying this thread and sixth post on this website. LOL

But I feel that your indecisive about taking action on a certain situation. I think you have thought about it long enough and it's now time for you to take action. I believe it's about communicating something to someone. This decision has been causing a lot of anxiety but it's time for you to face your fears, but listen to you intuition and express yourself.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:13 AM
Master
Feedback for Vanno

Thank you for the reading and taking your time. It's not a very indecisive time for me, and no I don't want to communicate anything to anyone :) Thanks for trying. If you are reading for someone, you can ask a question, just read the rules on the first page on this thread, if you want to play, thanks :)

Next reading for Vanno
Old 01-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Feedback for Vanno

Thank you for the reading and taking your time. It's not a very indecisive time for me, and no I don't want to communicate anything to anyone :) Thanks for trying. If you are reading for someone, you can ask a question, just read the rules o

Thank you!! I wrote this last night. I had a weird dream and I realized the message was for me. I'm very emotional right now and I think it projected on the cards, which has been happening recently. I think that I need to take a week off from the them. I'm learning that the cards are very sensitive. I will come back to play. Thanks again.

Next reading for Vanno

What are my guides trying to tell me?