Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 18-02-2011, 04:10 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i'm not sure what you're saying here.
I'm just saying.. there is no right answer.. not every key fits the lock.. we are the ones that allow messages/ideas to enlighten us or just make us go "bah humbug!" (neutral: this is not for me)
Quote:
it's an egotistical person who unable to supend disbelief enough to make fantastical things real? because i can't force myself to believe in the psychic (or psychological) phenom i'm experiencing indicates i'm an egotist? how so?
Your statements about logic and analysis.. suggest you think a lot..

Here is what I want to say.. just cause you can't imagine being a kid again.. doesn't mean you couldn't practice and get a little better at.. you might think maybe (this is possible) that your imagination on this aspect is a little rusty.. and you just have to poor some water down those pipes and it will get a little smoother.. and a little more water ='s a little more smoother.. or practice makes perfect!
Quote:
"higher mind". not sure what that means either. "higher" than what? than who? than "me"? perhaps. i shift around in various states of consciousness so maybe i cycle through some "higher" ones but in those moments i don't really think to gauge such values.
Do you understand/believe in chakra's ect.?

Accessing the higher mind is a attention point.. my teacher says it's a inch back from the pineal and I believe a inch and a half up..

Do you kind of understand the idea that as spirits/humans we can kind of focus our attention on our body, put our attention somewhere.. we kind of almost go to it.. cause what I'm talking about is.. using the body/tools spiritual/physical design to make changes in your awareness..

Imagine for the second that human is a computer if you will, has a processer, ram, software and all that.. this would be like saying to.. get better processing.. you should put your attention on the memory and get in touch with it.. it's not a great example but the best I could come up with in short notice..

So what I have said to you is.. if you would operate your computer and focus on the memory/pineal and or higher mind.. it might allow your processor (ego) to imagine a little more.. what I have also said is practice makes perfect
Quote:
now i'm being asked to play "make believe", make believe the grandiose stuff going on in my head is real, make believe that i know something profound, make believe that "something wonderful" is going to happen any minute now. but the rusty piece of iron STILL looks like just a rusty piece of iron and i STILL can't seem to be a pirate. just how literally am i suppose to take this "make believe"? i have a very literal and logical mind and i'm struggling with this.
You see when I read this statement.. I read very "rigid" energy.. like my ego says to me.. "I can't validate my imagination.. that thing on the ground is a fricking rusty piece of iron.. end of story!"

If you can't imagine what it is like to be a kid again.. go to a playground and watch kids play.. hang out at a daycare and watch them explore everything with wonder surprise.. watch them fall and get right back up again laughing/enjoying ourselves..

It's the ego and our adultness and this is serious that took much of the fun of life away from us.. the ironic thing about being a adult in the "new age" is learning to be a kid again..
Old 18-02-2011, 06:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I'm just saying.. there is no right answer.. not every key fits the lock.. we are the ones that allow messages/ideas to enlighten us or just make us go "bah humbug!" (neutral: this is not for me)Your statements about logic and analysis.. suggest you think a lot..

Here is what I want to say.. just cause you can't imagine being a kid again.. doesn't mean you couldn't practice and get a little better at.. you might think maybe (this is possible) that your imagination on this aspect is a little rusty.. and you just have to poor some water down those pipes and it will get a little smoother.. and a little more water ='s a little more smoother.. or practice makes perfect! Do you understand/believe in chakra's ect.?

Accessing the higher mind is a attention point.. my teacher says it's a inch back from the pineal and I believe a inch and a half up..

Do you kind of understand the idea that as spirits/humans we can kind of focus our attention on our body, put our attention somewhere.. we kind of almost go to it.. cause what I'm talking about is.. using the body/tools spiritual/physical design to make changes in your awareness..

Imagine for the second that human is a computer if you will, has a processer, ram, software and all that.. this would be like saying to.. get better processing.. you should put your attention on the memory and get in touch with it.. it's not a great example but the best I could come up with in short notice..

So what I have said to you is.. if you would operate your computer and focus on the memory/pineal and or higher mind.. it might allow your processor (ego) to imagine a little more.. what I have also said is practice makes perfect You see when I read this statement.. I read very "rigid" energy.. like my ego says to me.. "I can't validate my imagination.. that thing on the ground is a fricking rusty piece of iron.. end of story!"

If you can't imagine what it is like to be a kid again.. go to a playground and watch kids play.. hang out at a daycare and watch them explore everything with wonder surprise.. watch them fall and get right back up again laughing/enjoying ourselves..

It's the ego and our adultness and this is serious that took much of the fun of life away from us.. the ironic thing about being a adult in the "new age" is learning to be a kid again..

oh wait a minute. perhaps i misrepresented the problem. it's not that i can't or don't imagine things. i have very active imagination. i have imaginary friends with whom i work with on fancy vibrational projects. it's all so realistic and even logical but my problem is i don't believe in it, any of it. it's only real to me for as long as the inner scenario lasts and then i move out of trance state and i say "pffft! silliness! i'm a wackadoo. maybe i need a shrink.". once i'm fully back in my mundane little reality i feel kind of foolish that i allow myself such flights fancy, especially when my imagination is a lot of work, sometimes exhausting and not always fun.

for the purposes of whatever it is that we humans are doing and/or going through in this purported celestial upwelling ... is that enough? do you really have to believe in this stuff for it to be effective?

LOL so rediculous! here i am wondering if my compartmentalized imaginings will be enough for a project i don't believe in, on which i work with people i don't believe exist. lol nevermind. i think i might be a hopeless case of "Conundrum Ad Infinitum".

oh and yeah. i know about chakras, mediations and affirmations and such. i meditate but my path is not very disciplined. i meditate just to relax and clear my busy head. i'm not going out of my way to become "enlightened". i'd just like to get a clue as to whether or not what i imagine, my imaginary friends and the work we do, has any actuality because it seems i'm suppose to make believe it's real. if it isn't real i can't lie to myself, deliberately delude myself, in order to make myself believe it is. know what i mean? truth is what is real. i don't know what is the truth.
Old 18-02-2011, 07:34 AM
Seeker

Thank you for sharing, today I am inspired to race around like a child and have fun which is something I have been reminded alot about lately. These words of wisdom resonate beautifully!
Old 18-02-2011, 10:51 AM
themaster

Quote:
if it isn't real i can't lie to myself, deliberately delude myself, in order to make myself believe it is.
Everything you imagine in your imagination is real.. somewhere, somehow!

That's what my teacher bashar says.. I validate the truth he shares..

Once again, I wouldn't make it a big deal.. and if your imagination isn't fun.. don't do it.. the imagination is a interface with the higher self if you’re not aware..

It's weird about us humans.. we think, we think of ideas!

But we actually don't.. all ideas are sent "downloaded" into our consciousness.. that is how you can walk around suddenly out of nowhere be given a daydream/a imagination that is entirely out of context with reality.. and sometimes in context.. you see a mr. koolaid commercial suddenly your daydreaming/imagining you’re riding a cloud with mr. koolaid
Quote:
but my problem is i don't believe in it, any of it.
This is your ego.. invalidating a part of you called imagination..

If you’re not understanding what's going on out there.. the time of manifestation (law of attraction) is actually decreasing.. one day in are future all of us will have instant manifestation.. what you think about, will instantly manifest!

And on this day.. your ego will stop invalidating your imagination.. meanwhile.. as it calls what you experienced a "lie" or you don't believe in it.. I would silence the ego with.. the answer "no, it's not"

Anything I imagine is real and exists, somewhere, somehow..
Old 18-02-2011, 10:53 AM
themaster

Quote:
do you really have to believe in this stuff for it to be effective?
No, but belief helps.. you see when the EGO throws out a thought like.. "I can't fly.. f#$^$#^ imagination is crazy " that is the creation of a belief..

Beliefs create limitations in reality.. want to make your life crappier..? try creating the belief "bad things happen to me on tuesday" this is a belief you can totally create.. every tuesday look around and find a bad thing.. and think this/re-enforce this and before long.. that belief will gain enough creation power to keep up bad luck on tuesday..

So all I'm saying is.. when you are creating the belief "imagination.. what a bunch of b$#%#$% " you are invalidating your own creation powers..
Quote:
LOL so rediculous! here i am wondering if my compartmentalized imaginings will be enough for a project i don't believe in, on which i work with people i don't believe exist. lol nevermind. i think i might be a hopeless case of "Conundrum Ad Infinitum".
Do you really understanding law of attraction?

Do you know that if you believe you’re a rockstar, if you can run around crazy saying.. ahh.. I just did some blow last night, I had 3 floozies in my hotel room and my wife called me from the mansion.. if you can run around and perpetuate this BELIEF.. law of attraction will meet you and create that..

What you BELIEVE is what you create.. So I am telling you that by being crazy.. and having conversations in your head.. you could one day make that into reality.. I ain't saying it's easy.. but it can be done.. (understand that beating the belief we've all created which is "imagination is just fiction" takes some doing.. but it's possible)
Old 18-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
No, but belief helps.. you see when the EGO throws out a thought like.. "I can't fly.. f#$^$#^ imagination is crazy " that is the creation of a belief..

Beliefs create limitations in reality.. want to make your life crappier..? try creating the belief "bad things happen to me on tuesday" this is a belief you can totally create.. every tuesday look around and find a bad thing.. and think this/re-enforce this and before long.. that belief will gain enough creation power to keep up bad luck on tuesday..

So all I'm saying is.. when you are creating the belief "imagination.. what a bunch of b$#%#$% " you are invalidating your own creation powers.. Do you really understanding law of attraction?

Do you know that if you believe you’re a rockstar, if you can run around crazy saying.. ahh.. I just did some blow last night, I had 3 floozies in my hotel room and my wife called me from the mansion.. if you can run around and perpetuate this BELIEF.. law of attraction will meet you and create that..

What you BELIEVE is what you create.. So I am telling you that by being crazy.. and having conversations in your head.. you could one day make that into reality.. I ain't saying it's easy.. but it can be done.. (understand that beating the belief we've all created which is "imagination is just fiction" takes some doing.. but it's possible)

lol master, you sound a lot like my imaginary friends. they tell me essentially the same things. and much of what they say (or imply) is the same as what so many channellers are saying (in different ways) concerning the "upgrade of the human psyche" and the inner work we do has everything to do with that stuff. and it's sometimes unfun because we're using our own psyches as vibrational models for the modifications. i can't enforce a fun imagination when i'm not the one setting the agenda. i'm just performing a function, doing a job, though i don't recall applying for this employment. i feel like i've been conscripted.

the thing is ... i'm not altogether sure i'm up for the manifestation of this stuff into reality. it's grand and extensive plan and just the enormity of it is scary (i mean, if it were real and all). i keep asking my imaginary friends if they're sure they got the right person to work with. lol
Old 19-02-2011, 02:13 AM
themaster

Quote:
the thing is ... i'm not altogether sure i'm up for the manifestation of this stuff into reality. it's grand and extensive plan and just the enormity of it is scary
You were born a creator my friend.. I would use it/advance on it.. what do you think "law of attraction" really shows you?

I mean this is a experiential physical reality.. and true it's about experience.. but nothing wrong with creating.. we do it every day.. conscious of it or not
Quote:
i keep asking my imaginary friends if they're sure they got the right person to work with. lol
I would validate your path or not.. I mean it's all up to you.. we make plans before incarnation but my understanding is free choice is always allowed.. so you can go with that plan.. or do the complete opposite..

I hope you can learn to find ease and balance in this experience.. you have my best intentions to find ease
Old 19-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Master
Quote:
You were born a creator my friend.. I would use it/advance on it.. what do you think "law of attraction" really shows you?

I mean this is a experiential physical reality.. and true it's about experience.. but nothing wrong with creating.. we do it every day.. conscious of it or not I would validate your path or not.. I mean it's all up to you.. we make plans before incarnation but my understanding is free choice is always allowed.. so you can go with that plan.. or do the complete opposite..

I hope you can learn to find ease and balance in this experience.. you have my best intentions to find ease

thanks. themaster. i'm still not sure what to think or feel about my internal situation but i do appreciate the oppertunity to express my concerns and confusions on this forum. i don't have anyOne physically present in my life in whom i can confind so be able to open up here has been quite theraputic.

perhaps, in time, i'll develope an advantageous attitude about my imagination, the voices of my imaginary friends and the work i imagine we're doing.
Old 23-02-2011, 09:01 PM
DulcePoetica

I really think it's hilarious that the conversation in the previous dozen or so posts is taking place between "internal queries" and "the master!" It's like you two went inside m head and downloaded your dialogue line for line!!

My inner inquisitor and my inner master struggle with this too. I did manage at one point to believe enough in the "imaginary" reality to make room for the possibility that I am living in two separate realities. It's a lot of work, that's for sure, but when I have the energy, I try to be aware of living in both simultaneously rather than one at a time.
Old 23-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
I did manage at one point to believe enough in the "imaginary" reality to make room for the possibility that I am living in two separate realities. It's a lot of work, that's for sure, but when I have the energy, I try to be aware of living in both simultaneously rather than one at a time
.[/quote]

i have too ... sometimes. if my imaginary friends weren't so insistant that they're living physical bodies right now, on this planet, on this timeline, in America i'd have an easier time believing them. it's difficult to separate realities when the realities are only separated by mileage. it's somehow easier to believe in celestial abstractions and other worldly entities than in the concept that one is telepathicly communicating with a real person living in California. if this is MY imagination why am i making this so hard? lol