Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-03-2017, 12:55 AM
Administrator
Natually Born to Astral Project

Hello

I have met with many parents and teachers over the year's that have a child that is seen as a "challenge" or as "out of it" to have them have to come to accept that there are "paranormal" things and experience we have that not all are open to believe in or accept.

We all can I feel project for most it is about taking the brains logic centre out of the mix to allow it to flow. For others like me you come in knowing it naturally and then come to hit that wall where OMG not everyone does this. This is where diagnosis like "autism" and "ADHD" come into the mix maybe too much in the way is used.

My Middle Son has that designation on him, it was the only way we could get him that extra help in school so that he could settle in and fit in. I do not regret doing that as he fits the "spectrum" that is outlined. What I was not ready for was the school saying that he needed counselling for mental health issues. This so was not the case.

I know now that as a child in school while I was seen to be out there and out of it I simply was board and able to leave the body and keep the consciousness of me in the class room to take in the lessons. This drove the teachers nuts in High School. I was so inward and so shy and bullied that I could not bring myself to add to the lesson discussions. Yet inside me I so wanted to. If I was called to the black board and asked to do something I could ace that but to verbalize it no way. To the point that I was never called upon to read out loud in class. I now am a Master Toast Master at the highest level you can get to before going Professional.

My Son is like me, as are all my children but I only had issues with the one and the system. He could stay in class and listen to the lessons but it boarded him so much that he would go out the "window" and travel . So he looked like he was out of it gone day dreaming.

The class was on the third floor and the window was open one day. The teacher noticed that he was staring out the window and in that gone looking state of day dream. She called on him for an answer to a question and he came back focus and pointed out that what she was talking about was "boaring and wrong in its facts so he flew out the window to explore." She first was annoyed at his smarty pants reply that made the class laugh and he got sent to the office. In looking up the "facts" it was found that he was right and her lesson was in error. He is a very black and white thinker and says it how it is.

The next day back in class he again was gone in that day dream place with the window. She again called on him and he followed along with what she had been talking about. This time he told her that he wanted to be able to follow the lesson and "fly out the window" to let him be.

She took this as he wanted to take his life or attempt to take his life. That he wanted to jump out the window. This sent him to the office again and the school councilor to discuss "home life issues". I was called to the school and he started to laugh going "Mom tell them that I am not suicidal and that a drop from a third floor window might not kill you." I knew what he was doing, and went OK here we go again explanations, but this time not about a child talking to the "Dead" but Astral Travel.

I went on to explain what Astral Travel was and how you can separate and travel but still be present and learn. That he was board by the structure of the lessons and he simply split and explored. They were like OK never heard of this projection thing and how it works. In reading up on it they said it made perfect sense with him.

So that it did not disrupt the class by him staring out the window they allowed him to doodle draw instead. His class mates found this most unfair but noted that he was more focused for it. That did not stop the travels just took the focus to a different place is all.

How many times are we "labeled" in life for natural things we can do and experience ?

Lynn
Old 16-03-2017, 06:34 AM
Guide

Nice! I am happy to hear this story. I am happy that your school was able to accept the truth. It really shows what kind of time we are living in and I am so grateful for it. It is even better that your kids cause you to get out of your comfort zone where if you would of remained silent who knows what would of happened. You should teach your kid photo reading. Its basically teaches you how to use your subconscious abilities to take in information. For instance you could flip through a book only pauses for 5 secs a page and still retain 70% or higher of the content.
Old 18-03-2017, 02:26 AM
Suspended
Guide
ADHD

Hello Lynn,
Your son sounds like he copped what I did at school but I got it at home too!
I was diagnosed with the worst case of untreated ADHD the pshycologists had ever come across,I was 59 years old?
Can you believe that,I was tested and analysed a few times by different doctors in 2012 in Perth,I never knew, I did know there was something severely wrong but right through my school years I suffered not just at school but when I got home.

I actually wagged the whole of 3rd form,so in the English school system I was only 13-14 years old,I was an absolute terror,and it all started when I drowned aged 6,I did not come back normal,I was a very different child,disobedient, recalcitrant, a liar and a thief and oddly I started bedwetting after I drowned,so I was 6 years old and started bedwetting.
My mother was a very religious woman,her whole family were,I was brought up by a very Victorian era nutjob,her answer to my ADHD was that I was a "very evil child,the most evil child a mother could have",my brothers both older were left alone and I really copped it Lynn,in fact I had to attend church we all did,but I had to go two hours Sunday morning service and two hours evening service,my two brothers only had the 7am half hour "quickie"

She died in Perth aged 92,that was 18 months ago,I didn't attend her funeral, what for,I did visit her twice in hospital,she always carried her bible and it wasn't there,I asked if she would like me to get hers from the nursing home,she said yes,I went to the nursing home but they said I couldn't have it as my brother was next of kin,it was near the hospital so I went back "8pm Sunday night" and said I would come back on Wednesday, my pension day as it was a two hour drive and cost 30 dollars in fuel.

I picked up a small pocket bible for her and took it to her,even the doctors would not talk to me as my brother was down as next of kin,I knew she was a goner,I gave her the bible and she smiled under the oxygen mask and give me the "thumbs up sign",and that was the last time I saw her alive,she died three days later,what an odd woman,a staunch and devout Anglican Church of England Christian woman,laying broken and useless in a hospital bed,a woman who used to beat her religion into me on a weekly basis,it was the second time I had felt sorrow like that,the first time was at dads funeral in 1987,and I felt the same empathy for her then as I did when she died.
But if only the school and my parents realised I was suffering with this damned ADHD and had me treated properly,I wonder how different my life could of been.

I am glad your son turned out alright Lynn,and good for you for standing by him,my mother never gave me that courtesy!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 18-03-2017, 05:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

I honestly feel that at times we are given "lessons" that we have to go through to be whom we are. I know that seems sad but there is much along your journey I am sure you have learned and grown from. Your still here, that is something as many do not survive the ride of life.

I know this well I had a rough ride, with no answers to why I was so different thinking I was raised in the wrong home. I was raised in the Anglican Church and I so looked for answers there to be told "never talk of this child" like the replies from home. I was blessed to be shy and inwards so that I never lashed out with what I could do. Or for sure I would have been locked away. I was bullied in school and at 16 was going to take my life. Intervention is a real thing and a teacher did that for me. I started to learn more about the spiritual side of things.

I met and went with my now EX and had an abusive relationship for 33 years with him, three kids shared with us. I grew up with family members Aunt's being abused so to me it seemed normal. So I stayed the course.

What I know now is that this was my life path that path I had to walk to become me. To grow into the person that can help that can be that voice and that advocate is need be. I too had to wait for my now husband to find me so we could carry on.

While it is not a life I would wish on anyone or one that I would ever want to re live, I am blessed on the same level to have lived it. I am stronger in the Soul for going the path and I know that means something on the spiritual levels.

So while we might get a life of great struggles we too grow from them I feel.

Lynn