Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-04-2018, 01:52 AM
Pathfinder

Curious about this thing that happens...

So I Am a cashier and I see lots of people. I do live in a smaller community so I do see lots of people I do know. Last year before Christmas it clicked that this guy had been trying to get my attention. And he finally got it. I started noticing him more often and I officially met him through my fiancé. Then found out he had started hanging out with my brother and my sisters son hangs out with this guys kid. So his name and himself had been popping up everywhere.

He is pretty interesting and my fiancé knows and he’s not bothered cause he truly believes that humans are built to be attracted to the opposite sex but you can look but you can’t touch without mutual consent. I agree. We are really open with each other.

So one day I tried making a telepathic connection to this guy. I’ve been trying to with other people but not getting through to anyone. So I thought I should give it a go.

Well i did a couple techniques and one day I was waiting at cash and suddenly got a line up. A thought came into my head and I smiled. The thought was that he was coming to my store. Five mins later he walked in. I had a line up and my other cashier was unavailable so I tried to be fast with the other customers. Anyways I happened to look up at him and we both froze. His eyes got huge and I felt a rush go through my body. Anyways i kinda hid behind my til screen and he moved over to where I was and I tried so hard not to look at him. Cause I couldn’t break my concentration serving the other customer.

So when it came to serving him every time I looked up to him and our eyes met we both just froze. Then continued with the transaction. So after he left i was all flustered wondering what was going on and thought to myself could I have reached him via telepathy?

And now when I see him and I try talking to him my crown charka starts tingling big time! But I don’t remember feeling the third eye tingle. The tingling goes up the neck and over the crown of my head and sometimes it’s a very heavy tingle and I get goose bumps.

I can’t seem to find answers. Does anyone have ideas?
Old 02-04-2018, 09:39 AM
Master
Hello,

I do not have much to say about those tingling sensations. I can say that telepathy works best when we resonate with some one on a vibrational frequence of some kind. I say this because I practice telepathy with a lot of different people.

Now the part where you know he would come into the store 5 minutes before he walked in is more like precognition. I suspect these things are all related. Telepathy being a shared experience with another person you would know things before they physically happen.

My experience has been that the best time for telepathic first contact with some one is when they are waking up from sleep in the morning. I have had this experience a number of times where some one would connect with me this way. You may want to consider this technique yourself.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-04-2018, 12:21 PM
Pathfinder

Long time no see! I haven’t been on here for a long time but I remember you!

Thank you for your reply. I had read from other sites that tingling sensations were symptoms of the crown chakra opening but I just thought it was odd it only did that when I saw the guy.

And yes I had saw on YouTube and other sites that telepathy is best when they are asleep.

I was just curious if this was a sign that I did reach out to him or if he was maybe a karmic soul or some sort of soul connection from past life or something. I guess I’ll never truly know 😊
Old 02-04-2018, 03:25 PM
Master
Hi.

Thanks, it is nice to be remembered.

I follow a kind of protocal when it comes to things like soul bonds. That is a good way for me to truly know the deeper aspects of any relationship. I use telepathy to connect with a person's higher self, then their soul self. After that I continue on to there innate subconscious divine physical life's awareness known as their merkaba. These three aspects of a person are like a holy divine trinity. I then proceed to reach out to a person in a conscious manner, if such a thing is appropriate.

There are other things to be aware of as it relates to a person's conscious intellectual nature. The brain having two lobes, centered by the pineal glad where they receive their intuitive insights, is firmly connected to the physical heart. Think of that picture of the sacred heart of Christ where there is a cross coming out of that glowing heart. Now if a person has heart centered inclinations, uses compassionate reasoning, then they are more likely to be intellectually balanced and thus receptive to things like telepathy. We just had Easter so it felt appropriate to mention those things even if the religious organizations do not advocate Christ Consciousness in this way.

So if you are really curious about this guy then you may want to consider investigating if actual telepathic contact with him would be a wise thing to do.

John

Old 02-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Pathfinder

I do not have any bad intentions on trying to communicate with him. I have heard he has had a rough marriage and struggling with issues. I want to reach out to him spiritually and let him know he’s not on his own. I’m a very caring person but some people are put off with some random person trying to help them with their problems. I know some people would say why don’t you tell him via in person? Well I don’t know him well enough to have a deep conversation with him physically and I think I’d scare him off.

I would like him to come to me for help. I know I can just send positive thoughts and send prayers and hope it all works out but I truly believe reaching some spiritually does wonders. I don’t know if someone would think I’m trying to manipulate him or trying to get him to fall in love with me but I’m not. Those aren’t my intentions. He is a heavily guarded man (from what I gather seeing him and talking to him) and I want him to open up and let those walls down so he can see not all girls are like his ex wife and that he can be happy.

Does this make any sense to you?
Old 03-04-2018, 10:01 PM
Guide

Interesting topic. Not too sure why I clicked on it because the title is vague, but now I see why I was drawn. I've had a telepathic connection with my nephew since a week before his birth, but only in my dreams, which he visits quite often. The first dream a week before his birth, I saw him and he had lots of dark hair, which he did, but someone I gave birth to in my dream told me "Reginald is here" and led me to the hospital room to see my nephew...soooo weird. Ever since, he will come to me in dreams and say a word like circle, or television. One dream he said clear as day, "Hello, (my name)." Another dream we were at a family party and he asked me if his mom would let him try all the food. Another one he told me he knows his mom is going through a rough time (which she is) and that he trusts me. He is just 11 months old and can't talk yet, but he talks to me in my dreams. Not sure of the connection between us, and no living relatives recall a "Reginald" anywhere in our history, so I am curious why we seem so connected. Past life stuff I suppose.

Anyway, I have experienced very strong connections with people similar to what you are talking about. Some are friends and some complete strangers where it's as if you are both looking at each other's soul and there is an undeniable connection, but we don't approach one another and talk...haha. Being you two have a connection through family/friends it seems there is no coincidence you were put in each others paths. You want to help him but he is guarded. In my opinion, maybe once you get over the initial shock when you're surprised to see him right in front of you, strike up a conversation..small talk, maybe mention how his kid hangs out with your sisters kid as you said. I'd say eventually he will open up and you will realize why he was put in your path.

As far as the telepathy thing, I'm not skilled in how it all works but apparently it's what I experience with my baby nephew! Very fascinating.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipheliem

I would like him to come to me for help. I know I can just send positive thoughts and send prayers and hope it all works out but I truly believe reaching some spiritually does wonders. I don’t know if someone would think I’m trying to manipulate him or trying to get him to fall in love with me but I’m not. Those aren’t my intentions. He is a heavily guarded man (from what I gather seeing him and talking to him) and I want him to open up and let those walls down so he can see not all girls are like his ex wife and that he can be happy.

Does this make any sense to you?

Hi,

That does make sense to me. What I encourage is an imaginary conversation with him in your mind where he has come forward seeking you out for emotional support.

Let your imagination allow him to speak his mind to you on these things. Be that good listener kind of person.

Do that and see what kind of impressions you get.

John

Old 05-04-2018, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder

Lucky - I am so sorry my title is so vague I had no clue what to title it. And that is amazing that you have this connection! I believe it will help you out in the future. And yes I can’t deny this guy had been out in my path. Even yesterday at work this gentleman that disturbs me and I was sorta trying to avoid him. Then I started thinking I wish someone was here to help me avoid this creep guy. Anyways I was just putting an item on the shelf when I happened to look to my left and the guy whom I try to reach out to popped around the corner. I froze and stood there thinking “holy crap” and snapping it of and we started to talk a bit. I walked around the store with him and chatted about Easter and that but it was a nice calm casual walk through the store. He wouldn’t be the first one I helped out.

John - thank you for understanding and giving me a great tip. I’ll keep you updated
Old 07-04-2018, 12:36 AM
Guide

Oh don't be sorry, I understand you didn't know what to call it..haha. So at least you had a casual conversation ...now there's a bit of a comfort level there. I'm interested to hear what happens next!
Old 07-04-2018, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Interesting topic. Not too sure why I clicked on it because the title is vague, but now I see why I was drawn. I've had a telepathic connection with my nephew since a week before his birth, but only in my dreams, which he visits quite often. The first dream a week before his birth, I saw him and he had lots of dark hair, which he did, but someone I gave birth to in my dream told me "Reginald is here" and led me to the hospital room to see my nephew...soooo weird. Ever since, he will come to me in dreams and say a word like circle, or television. One dream he said clear as day, "Hello, (my name)." Another dream we were at a family party and he asked me if his mom would let him try all the food. Another one he told me he knows his mom is going through a rough time (which she is) and that he trusts me. He is just 11 months old and can't talk yet, but he talks to me in my dreams. Not sure of the connection between us, and no living relatives recall a "Reginald" anywhere in our history, so I am curious why we seem so connected. Past life stuff I suppose.

Hello,

I have an insight on this that I wanted to share with you. Before I do that I need to tell you a story about my friend Helene's daughter Alison and her grandson Adam.

The train story. I think it was Christmas time in the year 2006. A dozen years ago. Alison and Adam had been to a department store when Adam was intreaged by the electric train display they had. Allison needed to go back to that store to do more shopping but did not want to spend time watching trains go around the track. So she cleverly planned to go to another entrance so that Adam would not recognize he was in the store with trains. However as soon as they were in the store, Adam who could barely talk at that point asked his mom 'where trainds?'. He had been telepathically following her thinking all the time and knew he was in the store with that train display.

My understanding is that Adam wanted to practice telepathy with his mom. My insight is that your nephew wantes to practice telepathy with you.

These telepathic soul bond things are hard to understand. Why you and not your nephew's mom. I have been spiritually guided to understand that soul bonds involving romantic love have a very high degree of resonation. I hear other words like cohearance for this resonation. Telepathy is a lot easier when there is a deep bond with some one.

I suspect you are already aware of this. There may be no romance in this life time with a person however the bond you have had and will have with them is substantial. I would encourage practicing telepathy with your nephew.

I hope my thinking on this makes sense to you.

John