Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-03-2017, 10:21 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello Carnate,
Thanks for the reply,sorry about misspelling your name,I use a 7" tablet and my fingertips are bigger than the keys,I must of caught the "g" under the "t",next time I will review before submit,no offence meant,but,how did you like being "Carnage not Carnate" for the day!,lol,hahaha.

Kind Regards Billy.

lol. To be honest, I didn't even see the mistake. Nothing to worry about.

Normally, I'd make a joke about it being friday night, and how a bit of carnage was on order.. but I don't get up to much these days.
Old 17-03-2017, 02:26 PM
Suspended
Guide
Big bubbles,no troubles,lol,hahaha.
Old 20-03-2017, 05:57 AM
Experiencer

[quote=Carnate]
Quote:

Thanks for the input, Slowsnake. I will agree that most people who are unaware of what's happening will experience an amount of fear when opening their third eye or astral traveling. But this isn't always the case. Encompassing statements such as "nobody else here has either" make too many assumptions, which you are unlikely to know with any certainty.

There are people who will state that they leave their bodies consciously, and have long since overcome that fear of the unknown. This doesn't invalidate their claims of currently leaving their body consciously.

Also, there are people who are born with these skills (myself included) who took these events as part of the norm. As such, fear is rarely present when you grow up experiencing the world like this.
W
And there are also people who have had those "bona fide teachers".

If I could make an assumption of my own; I would guess that you've been through that sudden/unexpected astral traveling experience, and experienced a high level of fear. As such, you've projected your own experiences onto other people - you expect that other people only experience things in a similar way to how you did. When you see people that describe their experiences, and they don't match up with yours, you're making a judgement about the validity of their claims which may be incorrect.

Maybe I'm wrong with this assumption. But the above needed to be said so other people here don't feel like their experiences are being negated.

Well said! Thank you, and I can hear Lynn now (((agreeing about being born with a 'talent':))), and I must finish reading ahead . .

This tread has involved some heavy, clear, first hand knowledge and it's my favorite so far ~ Thanks
Old 20-03-2017, 06:18 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
lol. To be honest, I didn't even see the mistake. Nothing to worry about.

Normally, I'd make a joke about it being friday night, and how a bit of carnage was on order.. but I don't get up to much these days.

I wasn't going to do a string of replies by Joyce; and I can't NOT.

This is too funny. From Carnate to Carnage is one step in the wrong direction ((or fingers off the keypad.

There is no such thing as co-incidence

And Carnate says to slowsnake: "To be honest, I didn't see it." ~ as if he's NOT getting the "funny"

Carnate welcome and thanks for your knowledge ~
Old 20-03-2017, 11:11 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Yes Joyce,
Most people have greatness thrust upon them!
Me and Carnage are just "born thoroughbreds" .lol.hahaha

Hooroo... Billy.
Old 20-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Yes Joyce,
Most people have greatness thrust upon them!
Me and Carnage are just "born thoroughbreds" .lol.hahaha

Hooroo... Billy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
I wasn't going to do a string of replies by Joyce; and I can't NOT.

This is too funny. From Carnate to Carnage is one step in the wrong direction ((or fingers off the keypad.

There is no such thing as co-incidence

And Carnate says to slowsnake: "To be honest, I didn't see it." ~ as if he's NOT getting the "funny"

Carnate welcome and thanks for your knowledge ~

I did have a chuckle when I noticed it. And chances are, I just got myself a nickname.

Happy to share what I've picked up over the years.. decades... lifetimes....
Old 22-03-2017, 07:24 PM
Experiencer

Have to post this.

I've just had (Monday) my very first successful (because I know I did it) astro projection. My father passed about 2 wks ago, and after reading all this and having been guided by a really 'perfect soul' in '04/'05, but never "allowing" my-self to do it then, actually DID now.

I believe I was over Scotland (because that's where I thought my father could be. The INSTANT I realized I had that thought, the picture began to swiftly dissolve.

WOW. I couldn't believe I'd actually let go of thought, when I thought about it later on.

I'd imagine if I've done it once I can do it again.
Old 22-03-2017, 07:31 PM
Master

That is great Joyce. I can see you feel good about it. It is a great feeling when it happens. You can do it again.
Old 23-03-2017, 12:27 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool Astral Travel,What Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
Have to post this.

I've just had (Monday) my very first successful (because I know I did it) astro projection. My father passed about 2 wks ago, and after reading all this and having been guided by a really 'perfect soul' in '04/'05, but never "allowing" my-self to do it then, actually DID now.

I believe I was over Scotland (because that's where I thought my father could be. The INSTANT I realized I had that thought, the picture began to swiftly dissolve.

WOW. I couldn't believe I'd actually let go of thought, when I thought about it later on.

I'd imagine if I've done it once I can do it again.

Hello Joyce,
Astral travel should be called etheric travel or dream travel,its all very confusing,all three things I have mentioned Joyce are virtually what connects us the the higher self,you can actually see your own etheric body Joyce,it looks like a thin white outline of your body,it sticks out maybe a half inch,and me knowing only what I know,from studying all my life via reading,meditation or personal growth,esoteric growth,from my out of body experience, including NDE,astral travel and clairescient episodes that the astral is from the heart chakra not the brow chakra or "third eye"
I tell everyone why do you want to open the brow chakra?
I say it here all the time,I tell them why not concentrate on the heart chakra,why do you want to open the "third eye"?
Astral travel is through the heart chakra,that is the portal to the higher bodies.

Regards Billy…

PS..Joyce,every time folk here mention the "third eye chakra” my answer to them always is to concentrate on the "heart chakra",I always go for the heart chakra Joyce,especially to novice experimenters,you do not play around with the third eye,its not worth losing what you are to become something you don't understand!
The heart chakra Joyce,concentrate on the heart,it is the portal to God consciousness, the gateway to God!