Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
id ask him for an arm wrestle and let him think hes winning then do fajin explosive strike on dragon mouth point on his hand thereby inapacitating him, nick his throne and get out of dodge, so if you know of anyone who's in the market, a nods as good as a wink to a blind unicorn;)

The only issue with that is God would know what you are thinking, and God would do the move on you first.

mj
Old 30-06-2014, 11:50 PM
Experiencer
I think I would ask him how to bring about change for those who are suffering. Whats the best, most efficient , way to get them them the help they need. :)

Also I would thank him for another day in this beautiful place he created and I would ask him to bless us all, give us what we need and keep us all on our paths. I pray this every night and would love to ask directly :)
Old 01-07-2014, 12:44 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I would wiggle my bottom.
Ooooh, Squatchit! And what kind of question would THAT be? LOL

What do you think God would do back? You gotta admit, that would be a pretty tempting target ... just sayin'!
Old 01-07-2014, 12:45 AM
Raven Poet

And today -- after four days of solid rain in my part of the world which has unleashed storms of mosquitoes - it is so soggy I hear "squishing" sounds in my dreams, for pity's sakes -- I'd ask, "Why God, did you ever, EVER conceive of creating such pestilence??"
Old 01-07-2014, 12:50 AM
Master
I would ask if I could have a time out, please and thank you.

Or cake.

Old 01-07-2014, 01:53 AM
Super Moderator
I'd ask God to lend me the Grace to see Grace in anything that comes my way.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:12 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Ooooh, Squatchit! And what kind of question would THAT be? LOL

What do you think God would do back? You gotta admit, that would be a pretty tempting target ... just sayin'!

I'd probably get smoted pretty bad.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James
The only issue with that is God would know what you are thinking, and God would do the move on you first.

mj

yeah? well you tell him from me, anytime!! and bring some arch angels as back up. flippin god lol *mutters to self* take him any day

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."