Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 18-06-2018, 06:37 PM
Knower
The Asherah Code: The Garden

Beneath the lesser light, we descend the mount and cross the river, dark with blood to enter the garden. Here, my agony begins.

I ask them to bear witness, but a stupor overwhelms.
As they sleep, no comfort is mine.
I confront the Adversary alone.

He tempts my retreat, but I will not relent.
I have one thing sufficient alone to withstand all.
Love itself.

Onto this precious thing I hold and will not let go.
All is preserved within this single, shining particle.

Time ceases and in a span immeasurable, I know the torments of uncounted lifetimes.
I confront the cumulative horror of all mortality; the searing arsenal of the Adversary.
Though mortality is upon me, I will not falter.

Eternities do I suffer thus, as the weight of a world on fire presses down upon me and by every woe since the beginning, I am slowly crushed. Blood like oil, flows out through every pore.

The agony of all mortal life is wrung out and to the very dregs I drink empty this bitter, overflowing cup to its final drop, until wrath itself I consume; that the vessel of joy may instead be ours forevermore.

Each innocence abused, every faith betrayed, burden and trial, sorrow and sickness, the loss and grief of all who shall ever live, I know firsthand.

I know the panic and despair of the mother desperately seeking her precious one lost to the world.

Alone, I learn the desolate solitude of every outcast.
I cry out, for in this is no surrender and no shame.

I know also, every harm done in my own name by the misguided; this the grievous worst by far.

I feel every horrible and wonderful thing of which we are capable and each twist of the unfolding future.

How shall any be led homeward, save by example?

This suffering, freely chosen and my life, willingly offered; is a demonstration of limitless love, infinite and eternal.

Thrones I decline, in order to serve; that you may know the soul is master of the flesh.

Only know that one can love another beyond themselves and offer all they are for the sake of this love and all I have, is forever yours.
Old 19-06-2018, 06:07 PM
Master
Thank you John for sharing another wonderful message. I'm looking forward to reading more.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 02-07-2018, 01:01 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Asherah
Beneath the lesser light, we descend the mount and cross the river, dark with blood to enter the garden. Here, my agony begins.

I ask them to bear witness, but a stupor overwhelms.
As they sleep, no comfort is mine.
I confront the Adversary alone.

Thrones I decline, in order to serve; that you may know the soul is master of the flesh.

Only know that one can love another beyond themselves and offer all they are for the sake of this love and all I have, is forever yours.

Hi John.

I have had major with the Adversary, thanks again for your wonderful words on the Asherah Code.
in places where others do not.
Old 26-11-2018, 01:21 AM
ImthatIm

To know the Love of God. If I wrote Love 10,000 times I could not even express the amount of Love I know. So I can know that you are a knower of Gods Love John. So may the limitless Love of God flow through you to do what you need to do.
Old 26-11-2018, 02:45 AM
Knower
ImthatIm,

I love your member name!

’ehyeh ’ăšer ’ehyeh