Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 15-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Experiencer

The Soul of the Universe

I channel in my sleep usually through dreams I can always tell the difference between just dreams, dreams with symbolism, and dreams with total meaning. This dream came with a messenger I guess the other side was worried I would miss the point LOL.

I was shown a tektite grid in the shape of a hexagon and a hand swept over the table and a voice said "find the soul of the universe."

So I started decoding the dream and this is what I got:

I knew it was tektite because I work with crystals and minerals. For those who don`t know tektite is an ancient glass created by the fusion of sand due to asteroid impacts. It is my belief that through the laws of conservation of energy and mass that this glass holds some of the energy from the impact. I also have another theory which I will get too later.

The Angelic Numerology:

I clearly remember there where 5 pieces of tektite in the outer grid on the top line of the hexagon. The hexagone had three rings. So the inner ring was made of 18 pieces of tektite the secong ring was 24 and the third ring was 30.

Starting from the inside ring in summary.
18 Number 1 means new beginnings and number 8 means abundance, inner wisdom, serving humanity. Number 18 has to do with positivity and the desire for abundance to help others. Where the real meaning is though is here. You are nearing the end of a cycle, dont stress about present circumstances because better is on the way.

24: Number 2 relates to duality and balance, and 4 means hard work towards building a foundation it also carries the energies of the Archangles. 24 means continue on your present path, believe in yourself, listen to your intuition and inner wisdom. The angles are sending you positive vibrations to boost your self belief, self esteem and confidence you are on the right path.

30: 3 relates to the Ascended Masters and 0 relates directly to God/Source, eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness. Number 30 directly relates to being connected with source.

Just the numerology alone directly relates to my life now, but I am not done. The hexagon is a shape in Sacred geometry. For those who dont know what sacred geometry is I would suggest some research it is too long to cover here and has tons of inner facets to explore.

The hexagon in math is considered one of the best shapes as it waste no space and maximizes its energy. It is made of a tessellating triangle which is a platonic solid and stands for the holly trinity. The hexagon is directly related to the tree of life, organic structures are made of molecules that form a hexagon shaped compound. All organic structures are made of carbon and 6 carbon molecules form a hexagon. The hexagon is also an integral part of the flower of life. It also represent the 6 days of creation and chakras 1 through 6. This list literally goes on, but as I was wrapping up everything I decoded and this is not it in its entirety I channeled another message while I was writing.

The Soul of the Universe is inside us all and can be found through rest and meditation. The Universe is a Holographic structure and exist within all of us. We are the fragments that reflect the soul and like a fragmented mirror we reflect the whole in its entirety through the hexagon of our biological structure. Our universe is made up of singular consciousness with all biological structures encoded in our DNA with light and vibration to access it we must listen for we can communicate with all life forms through thoughts and spoken words for they all have a vibration that is shared on a universally shared frequency and that frequency is God. Those who complete ascension have realized they are apart of the whole of God and through that realization they become all loving all knowing spiritual beings because they were and are one with the light.

On a level of science this makes sense through quantum sting theory. If you have any questions feel free to ask because like I said this is a summary, albeit a long one, but it doesn't cover nearly all of it.
Old 15-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Master
flower of life:
Old 16-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Guide

Hey, you went and asked help from AA Michael, so here’s a channel from him for you.

Your numerology is accurate to the point, and I admire your expertise in sacred geometry. As a channeler, I see that you understand your message well, but it might help to make it easier to understand for your readers.

Try to cut sentences that are too long into two, and in using works such as sacred geometry, learning through visual material like pictures could help. It also helps to make sure certain words are defined to your audience first — like “singular consciousness”, “universally shared frequency,” or “string theory”. There is no point mentioning these words without defining them first.

You are trying to teach a science, yes? A spiritual science in sacred geometry, but it’s still supposed to be treated like any other science. Don’t just say what it is. Say how it works. Don’t just tell me the details. Tell me the why. Don’t just tell me the description. Tell me how everything is brought together.

Oh, and one inaccurate detail in your assesment. When we realize we are part of God, we don’t become all knowing. All loving yes, but not all knowing. Even I myself don’t know everything. If not, I wouldn’t be here to learn about human beings.

It’s not beneficial to assume that since one idea is true, a similar idea is true as well — small expectations made from assumptions can lead to big effects in the right scenarios, so be careful.

As to your question on who is chanelling to you, I cannot say. The spirit who speaks to you through your dreams has asked for privacy, and I have to respect a soul’s free will. If you would want to know who it is, you’d have to ask for it yourself.

I wish you the best, and take care.

AA Michael.
Old 23-09-2018, 05:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Very informative text